|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness does Amanda bring home with her?
(a) Whooping cough.
2. What will Amanda not allow Carl to do?
(a) Send her to the hospital.
(b) Take Ruth away.
(c) Leave without Ruth.
(d) Kill her.
3. Who dismisses the idea of Clement having feelings for Imogene?
4. What does Ruth force herself to feel toward Arthur after the drive they take together?
5. When Carl goes to visit Amanda at St. Michael's, what words best describe Amanda?
(a) Unkempt and unresponsive.
(b) Happy and responsive.
(c) Clean and unresponsive.
(d) Happy and healthy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns a silver, monogrammed pocketknife?
2. Who refrains from commenting on Ruth's friendship with Imogene?
3. What does Amanda teach Ruth to do in Part 2, Chapter 10?
4. What does Amanda keep in order to remember Mathilda?
5. What does Carl make as a going away present?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)