|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Amanda have puncture wounds?
(a) Her forearm.
(b) Her elbow.
(c) Her thumb.
(d) Her foot.
2. Who is nicknamed Amy?
3. Amanda takes a rowboat to go and see _____________.
4. What illness does Amanda bring home with her?
(a) Whooping cough.
5. Whom does Carl find chin-deep in frigid water at the lake?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who mimics Hilda?
2. Where does Clement prepare to go in Part 1, Chapter 4?
3. Who teaches Amanda arithmetic?
4. Whose comments cause Carl's suspicions of Mathilda's drowning to rise?
5. Ruth has nightmares of ______________.
This section contains 131 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)