|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Amanda go in order to check on Imogene?
(a) The bait and tackle shop.
(b) Imogene's house.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) A restaurant.
2. What word best describes the house that Clement and Theresa build?
3. Who is too ill to attend Mathilda's and Carl's wedding?
(d) Mathilda's mother.
4. When Carl goes to visit Amanda at St. Michael's, what words best describe Amanda?
(a) Happy and healthy.
(b) Happy and responsive.
(c) Clean and unresponsive.
(d) Unkempt and unresponsive.
5. Who is not surprised when Amanda goes to Saint Michael's?
(b) The neighbor's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda admit to Ruth in Part 2, Chapter 17?
2. What keeps Clement from straying from his marriage?
3. Whom does Amanda spy on in Part 2, Chapter 14?
4. Who refrains from commenting on Ruth's friendship with Imogene?
5. Whom does Carl find chin-deep in frigid water at the lake?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)