|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Theresa raise money for in Part 1, Chapter 5?
(a) The public library.
(b) A food drive.
(c) The public grocery store.
(d) Rental houses.
2. What does Carl compare the lake to when talking with Ruth?
(a) An ocean.
(b) A giant bathtub.
(c) A dream.
3. Who considers becoming a nun?
4. Who does not hit if off well upon their meeting?
(a) Ruth and Carl.
(b) Ruth and Mathilda.
(c) Ruth and Amanda.
(d) Mathilda and Carl.
5. What causes Amanda to become worried in Part 2, Chapter 12?
(a) She fears Ruth has died.
(b) She fears Carl has died.
(c) She thinks Carl will take Ruth.
(d) She thinks she has driven Carl away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Amanda not allow Carl to do?
2. What word best describes the house that Clement and Theresa build?
3. Who is somewhat irritated by Ruth's relationship with Carl?
4. Who looks down upon Carl?
5. Whom does Carl intend to kill?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)