|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who throws Ruth overboard a boat in order to teach her to swim?
2. Whom does Theresa enjoy having to herself all day?
3. What keeps Clement from straying from his marriage?
(a) His lack of interest in women.
(b) His strong interest in Theresa.
(c) Theresa's thoughts of divorcing him
(d) Theresa's interest in building their house.
4. Who delivers a letter to Mathilda in Part 2, Chapter 15?
5. What does Clement contemplate in Part, 1, Chapter 5?
(a) His children.
(b) His marriage to Theresa.
(c) His break-up with Amanda.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to teach Ruth to swim?
2. What does Amanda teach Ruth to do in Part 2, Chapter 10?
3. What does Amanda recall little Ruth wanting to do when she and Mathilda want to sleep?
4. Who drops Clement's vacuum idea?
5. Ruth has nightmares of ______________.
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)