|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following type of food do they not serve at the party?
(b) Fried chicken
(c) Kim chi
(d) Fried cheese
2. What is the name of the narrator's girlfriend?
3. How does Rafa learn to read?
(a) At work
(b) By himself
(c) At school
(d) At church
4. What country invaded the Domincan Republic in 1965?
5. Which of the narrator's friends has an afro?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Yunior had homosexual experiences with?
2. What country is the narrator's aunt and uncle moving to?
3. What time of the year do the two boys visit their uncle?
4. What is the name of the narrator's brother?
5. Who writes that he is coming home?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is school difficult for the narrator?
2. Why did the narrator and his brother spend their summers with their uncle?
3. How does Mami react when Papi does not come?
4. What is chapter four about?
5. How do the family react when Papi sends them a second letter saying he is coming home?
6. How does Ysrael try to help the two boys?
7. In what condition is the narrator's girlfriend?
8. Why is Mami afraid of living in her apartment?
9. How did security catch Beto and Yunior shoplifting?
10. What happens to Rafa and the narrator on the bus?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)