|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the neighbor Yunior used to play with?
2. What does Yunior imagine his father tracing on his cheek?
(a) A square
(b) A triangle
(c) A circle
(d) The letter Y
3. Who writes that he is coming home?
4. What has the narrator lived without for the first nine years of his life?
(a) A mother
(c) A father
(d) A car
5. Who is the narrator's girlfriend making out with when he wakes up?
Short Answer Questions
1. What country is the narrator's aunt and uncle moving to?
2. What is Ysrael doing in the field?
3. What is the title of this story?
4. What does Yunior call his mother?
5. What is Cut eating on the way home?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Papi upset with the narrator?
2. How did Ysrael disfigure his face?
3. Why is Mami afraid of living in her apartment?
4. How were the narrator and his friend Beto out of control?
5. How did Papi and Mami try to cure the narrator of his car sickness?
6. What happens at the corner?
7. What does the reader know about Papi from the other stories?
8. How do the family react when Papi sends them a second letter saying he is coming home?
9. How is school difficult for the narrator?
10. In what condition is the narrator's girlfriend?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)