|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language does Lou teach Ysrael?
2. What does it say on front of the girlfriend's t-shirt?
(a) Peel Me
(b) Come Here
(c) Hate Me
(d) No Problem
3. What is the name of Yunior's colleague?
4. What does Abuelo put the cash in?
(a) A shoe box
(b) A cigar box
(c) A cigarette box
(d) A fruit box
5. What music does Yunior play for the girlfriend?
(a) Matt Monroe
(b) Andres Jimenez
(c) Engelbert Humpledinck
(d) Frank Sinatra
6. What should you talk to an outside girl about?
(a) Art and literature
7. What animal does Yunior compare his heart to?
8. Where does Yunior like to take girls for dinner?
(b) Taco bell
(c) El Tacos
(d) El Cibao
9. Who sometimes sleeps in the alleyways?
10. What newspaper do Yunior's customers lay down on the front path?
(a) Washington Post
(b) New York Times
(c) New York Post
(d) Chicago Tribune
11. What kind of tips do you need if you are a good pool player?
(a) Mexican tips
(b) Spanish tips
(c) German tips
(d) French tips
12. What drink does Yunior say his father has left in the cupboard?
13. What does the rock chick use to kill roaches?
(a) A newspaper
(b) A water nozzle
(c) A meat cleaver
(d) A spray
14. What do people shout at Ysrael?
(a) Horror show
(c) Pig victim
(d) No face
15. Where will a halfie say her parents met?
(a) In a refugee camp
(b) On holiday
(c) In the Movement
(d) At Woodstock
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Yunior say to put the basket with all the crapped on toilet paper?
2. What did Mami injure Papi's cheek with?
3. What country does Papi want to take Mami to live?
4. What was the name of Yunior's ex-girlfriend?
5. How will a black girl say a black man treats her?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)