|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question doesn't Myron ask Deanna when he visits her at the hotel?
2. What does Myron tell Duane right before he walks out to the courts with Thomas Craig?
3. What difference is Win's moral code to Myron's?
4. What is Myron in search of in the glove compartment at the scene of the accident?
5. What does Lucinda Elright show Myron that is on her arm?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at Jessica's apartment after she has dinner with Myron and goes home alone?
2. What is the conversation about between Helen and Myron at Valerie's funeral?
3. What is Jessica's take on the murder investigation as she shares with Myron?
4. What is the relationship like between Jessica and Myron?
5. What does Myron learn from Ned about the night of the party at the tennis club?
6. How does Duane react when Myron visits him in the player's lounge just before the last US Open match?
7. What does Myron learn from the assistant medical examiner.?
8. How does Deanna react to Myron's theories and what missing pieces does she fill in?
9. What two events occur after Myron returns to his office from the tennis match and how does he handle them?
10. What information does Myron need from Gregory and how does he get it?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How is Valerie a victim of greed? Give evidence of greed in the book and also explain what characters affect her the most.
Essay Topic 2
How does Senator Cross cause havoc in so many lives? Give specific examples of the havoc that the Senator causes and the impact, quoting the book to support your position.
Essay Topic 3
What is the conflict between Jessica and Myron and those that he loves? Reference the book to support your position.
This section contains 1,378 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)