|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the set score between Duane and Michel Brishny?
2. What is Deanna's fate?
3. What does Aaron plan on doing to Jessica when she enters her apartment and finds him there?
4. What is Frank trying to convince Myron of as he tells him to get out of the car at the scene of the accident?
5. What does Win explain to Myron about why they make such good friends?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Myron do before confronting Deanna with his theory?
2. What occurs in the match between Duane and Michel Brishny? What is the final outcome?
3. What does Myron find when he arrives at Pavel's hotel room?
4. What happens when the police arrive at Pavel's room after his murder?
5. What does Myron learn from the assistant medical examiner.?
6. What transpires between Eddie and Myron in the locker room the day of the tennis match?
7. What thought runs through Myron's mind as he walks back to the office from the hotel of Pavel's murder?
8. How does Deanna react to Myron's theories and what missing pieces does she fill in?
9. How does Myron present his thoughts to Dr. Abramson after he comes to a realization at the tennis match and leaves to go speak with her. What transpires in their conversation?
10. What does Jimmy Blaine add to the story of Curtis Yeller?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How is the novel comical?
Essay Topic 2
How is Valerie a victim of greed? Give evidence of greed in the book and also explain what characters affect her the most.
Essay Topic 3
How is Curtis a victim of the system? How does his mother attempt to rectify the situation and how does she ultimately make it worse? Give specific examples from the book and include the impact of her decisions or actions.
This section contains 1,293 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)