|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jessica mention to Myron that is the one connection between the two murders?
(a) Deanna Yeller.
2. What is Deanna's fate?
(a) She makes Duane tell the truth about himself.
(b) She runs away with her son.
(c) She kills herself.
(d) She goes to prison.
3. What makes Myron keep his appointment with Lucinda Elright?
(a) Lucinda is an old friend.
(b) He is determined to solve the case no matter the threat.
(c) The thought of Deanna and Duane together.
(d) He does not like to miss appointments.
4. What question doesn't Myron ask Deanna when he visits her at the hotel?
(a) "Did you love your son?"
(b) "What was he doing at the tennis club that night?"
(c) "Why was your son murdered?"
(d) "Guess who I just spoke to?"
5. Why does Myron call Dr. Abramson from the tennis match and hang up on her?
(a) He is unsure if he wants to speak with her.
(b) He dropped his phone.
(c) He is angry with her.
(d) He wants to see if she is home.
6. What does Gerald get scolded for doing to Myron when Myron visits Lucinda Elright?
(a) Constantly asking questions of Myron.
(b) Kicking him.
(c) Sticking out his tongue at him.
(d) Taking his cookie.
7. What does Dr. Abramson ask Myron about while she is watching the tennis match as he enters her home?
(a) How long Duane has been his client.
(b) Myron's relationship with Jessica.
(c) If Win is single.
(d) If he knows that Duane and Valerie had an affair.
8. What words does Myron use to tell Jessica how he feels about her when he finally gets to see her after her return?
(a) "I missed you."
(b) "Marry me."
(c) "Please don't leave me again."
(d) "We are soul mates."
9. What pushed Valerie over the edge?
(a) Watching Alexander get murdered.
(b) She was kissing another guy at the time her boyfriend's murder.
(c) Never knowing why Alexander was murdered.
(d) Never becoming a professional tennis player.
10. What does Peter cook for Myron that he says he hates?
(c) Snap peas.
11. What does Myron contemplate before calling the police upon discovering Pavel's body?
(a) If he should hide the Feron's bag.
(b) If he should inspect the body.
(c) If he should hide Janet or not.
(d) If he should question Janet further.
12. What happens to Fishnet and the black man who is with him at Jessica's apartment?
(a) Win makes Aaron kill them.
(b) Win knocks them out.
(c) Win cuts their throats.
(d) Win shoots their heads off.
13. What is Duane doing in the player's lounge when Myron visits him right before the match?
(c) Listening to music.
14. What is Myron missing from his office that Esperanza replaces?
(a) Curtis' file.
(b) Duane's Rolodex card.
(c) Emmett's file.
(d) Lucinda's phone number.
15. Why does Deanna kill Valerie?
(a) Valerie was in love with Duane.
(b) Valerie tried to blackmail her.
(c) Valerie knew who Duane was.
(d) Valerie and Pavel were working together to bring Duane down.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Jessica wearing a Ray Ban cap at the tennis match?
2. According to Dr. Abramson's and Myron's hypothetical situation, what was the beginning of Valerie's downfall?
3. How does Myron know what room number Jessica was in at the hotel?
4. What does Myron go back to Lucinda Elright for?
5. What difference is Win's moral code to Myron's?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)