|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Myron know what room number Jessica was in at the hotel?
(a) Win found out in his investigation.
(b) Jessica's mother told him.
(c) He investigated it himself to check on her.
(d) Aaron told him he was being intimidating.
2. What was wrong with Valerie's funeral?
(a) Helen could not stop wailing.
(b) It was cookie-cutter and without emotion.
(c) There were too many people there.
(d) The sermon was endless.
3. What was the one thug wearing on his head when he jumped out of Frank's limo?
(a) A cowboy hat.
(b) A beret.
(c) A Yankee's cap.
(d) A turban.
4. What is Myron in search of in the glove compartment at the scene of the accident?
(a) A gun.
(b) Anything to use as a weapon.
(c) A flashlight.
(d) His registration.
5. In a hypothetical situation, what does Myron learn from Dr. Abramson about Pavel?
(a) He was in love with Valerie.
(b) He married Valerie without anyone's knowledge.
(c) He cheated Valerie out of her career.
(d) He abused Valerie.
6. What does Myron tell Jimmy Blaine about Curtis' shooting?
(a) That Curtis' mother saved him.
(b) That Curtis had not killed Alexander.
(c) That Jimmy did not kill Curtis.
(d) That Curtis deserved to be killed.
7. What comment does Jake make about the seats that Myron got them for the tennis match?
(a) "Your seats are great seats."
(b) " Thanks for nothing."
(c) "Thanks for the great seats."
(d) "Wow! These seats are terrific."
8. What does Emmett seek approval of from Myron?
(a) Accepting a contract from the Celtics.
(b) Accepting a contract with the Trailblazers.
(c) Buying a Porsche.
(d) Buying a Honda.
9. What does Kenneth tell Myron and Win about Helen at the funeral?
(a) She is emotionally detached.
(b) She had a nervous breakdown.
(c) She did not care that her daughter was dead.
(d) She has been medicated.
10. How does Jessica react when Myron tells her she needs to go away for a while?
(a) She cries and says she will not leave.
(b) She yells at him that he has no right to tell her what to do.
(c) She says she is afraid and will go.
(d) She gets angry, but concedes.
11. What piece of information helped Myron put all the pieces of the case together?
(a) Jake's statement about the autopsy.
(b) Duane's statement about tennis.
(c) Jimmy Blaine's statement about the driver.
(d) Dr. Abramson's statement about Valerie.
12. How does Helen respond when Myron tells her that Pavel abused her daughter?
(a) She is outraged and wants to call the police.
(b) She is outraged and wants revenge.
(c) She states that no such thing happened or she would have known.
(d) She is indifferent, stating that is was just an affair.
13. Why did Valerie and Alexander break up?
(a) Henry told Alexander love was not good for his tennis game.
(b) Senator Cross made Alexander call it off.
(c) Alexander was too prejudice for Valerie.
(d) Alexander was not in love with Valerie anymore.
14. What question does Jessica pose to Myron concerning Alexander Cross when he finally gets to visit with her?
(a) Were Swade and Yeller scapegoats?
(b) Was Duane involved?
(c) Did Valerie want her boyfriend dead?
(d) Was Pavel involved?
15. What does Peter cook for Myron that he says he hates?
(d) Snap peas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucinda Elright show Myron that is on her arm?
2. Why isn't Janet on the scene when the police arrive at the hotel?
3. What is Duane doing in the player's lounge when Myron visits him right before the match?
4. What two people saw the murderer up close?
5. What does Eddie say about his parent's opinion of his deciding to sign with Myron?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)