|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Dr. Abramson's and Myron's hypothetical situation, what was the beginning of Valerie's downfall?
(a) Her dependence on her mother.
(b) Her dependence on younger tennis players.
(c) Her dependence on drugs.
(d) Her dependence on her coach for emotional needs.
2. How was Win able to beat a man larger than he when Fishnet and Jim attacked?
(a) Win had a gun.
(b) Win is an expert at tae-kwon-do.
(c) Win had a knife.
(d) Win is an expert at karate.
3. When one enters the courtyard of Dr. Abramson's building, what does one cross over?
(a) The spot John Lennon was gunned down.
(b) A fountain.
(c) The location where Ronald Reagan was shot.
(d) A bridge.
4. What is in Sandy Repo's contract that upsets Myron enough to call the Astros' manager?
(a) Sandy is not allowed to skydive.
(b) Sandy is not allowed to hunt.
(c) Sandy is not allowed to trade teams for ten years.
(d) Sandy is not allowed to auto race.
5. At the end of Chapter 1, what do Myron and Win hear that make them go running?
(a) A car backfiring.
(b) A baby crying.
(c) A scream.
(d) A gun shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Myron on his way to when the police showed up at his door?
2. How does Helen respond when Myron tells her that Pavel abused her daughter?
3. Where does Wanda find Myron to speak with him about Duane the second time?
4. How does Myron react towards Detective Roland while he questions Duane?
5. What does Bradley Cross tell Myron that Eroll and Curtis were doing at the club on the night of the murder?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)