|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of music do Myron and Win both collect?
(b) Old Broadway musicals.
(d) Soft rock.
2. When one enters the courtyard of Dr. Abramson's building, what does one cross over?
(a) The spot John Lennon was gunned down.
(b) A bridge.
(c) The location where Ronald Reagan was shot.
(d) A fountain.
3. How did the shooter kill Valerie?
(a) At close range through a tennis bag.
(b) From behind a column.
(c) At close range through a handbag.
(d) From a tier up above.
4. What is Duane's alibi for the murder?
(a) He was home with his girlfriend.
(b) He was with a friend.
(c) He was on the tennis court.
(d) He doesn't have one.
5. How does Myron react towards Detective Roland while he questions Duane?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Myron want Courter to do for him?
2. Where does Deanna Yeller now live?
3. At the end of Chapter 1, what do Myron and Win hear that make them go running?
4. What is in Sandy Repo's contract that upsets Myron enough to call the Astros' manager?
5. What question does Deanna Yeller ask Myron about her deceased son, Curtis?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)