1. What trivia questions are Myron and Win keeping themselves busy with at the opening of the novel?
(a) From TV's Seinfeld.
(b) From TV's Superman.
(c) From TV's Batman.
(d) From TV 's Friends.
2. Where are Myron and Win at the opening of the novel?
(a) At Wimbledon.
(b) At the Australian Open.
(c) At the French Open.
(d) At the U.S. Open.
3. What water company does Duane endorse?
(b) True Source.
4. Whose sun glasses does Duane wear?
(b) Dolce & Gabanna.
5. What kind of economic background does Win come from?
(c) Middle class.
(d) Upper-middle class.
6. What does Coben compare the players to when they enter the court?
(a) Dough boys.
7. At the end of Chapter 1, what do Myron and Win hear that make them go running?
(a) A gun shot.
(b) A scream.
(c) A car backfiring.
(d) A baby crying.
8. What kind of music do Myron and Win both collect?
(a) Old Broadway musicals.
(b) Soft rock.
This section contains 5,682 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)