|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Utterson compares Jekyll to...
(a) A disconsolate prisoner
(b) His old school friend
(c) A cheerful maiden
(d) A grieving widow
2. What activity does Utterson suggest to Jekyll?
(b) Going on a vacation
(d) Moving away from London
3. What item(s) are requested from Lanyon by Hyde?
(b) Hiding place
4. Jekyll tells Utterson he will live a life of...
5. How are Utterson and Enfield related?
(b) They are not related
(d) Uncle and nephew
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is waiting to greet Lanyon?
2. How does Utterson handle being shut out from Jekyll's life?
3. What is the urgent problem?
4. How does Jekyll react to Utterson's visit?
5. How did Lanyon react to meeting Hyde?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)