|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jekyll react to Utterson's visit?
(a) Jekyll is annoyed at the interruption
(b) Jekyll does not seem to notice the interruption
(c) Jekyll is sad
(d) Jekyll is pleased to see Utterson
2. What happens after Jekyll returns to the house?
(a) Utterson shouts for Jekyll to return
(b) Utterson and Enfield leave
(c) Utterson calls for police
(d) The men contact Poole for help
3. What was the first physical characteristic Jekyll noticed about Hyde?
4. Hyde was on the border of becoming...
5. What was the weather like when Utterson and Enfield entered the court?
(a) Hot and dry
(c) Cool and damp
Short Answer Questions
1. Utterson compares Jekyll to...
2. What is the overall emotional state of the servants?
3. Who visits Utterson at his home?
4. What expression overcomes Jekyll?
5. What did Lanyon leave behind for Utterson?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)