|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jekyll react upon hearing the news that Utterson has arrived?
(a) Jekyll runs away
(b) Jekyll refuses to answer the door
(c) Jekyll gratefully receives Utterson
(d) Jekyll refuses to see Utterson
2. How long after the meeting with Utterson does Lanyon die?
(a) A fortnight
(b) One month
(c) Five days
(d) Three weeks
3. How much money was offered as a reward to find Carew's killer?
(b) Thousands of pounds
(c) 500 pounds
(d) 250 pounds
4. How are Utterson and Enfield related?
(b) They are not related
(c) Uncle and nephew
5. Lanyon tells Utterson that he will tell the truth about Jekyll after what event?
(a) After Utterson takes an oath
(b) After he dies
(c) After Hyde is in jail
(d) After Jekyll dies
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Poole think has happened to Jekyll?
2. Hyde was on the border of becoming...
3. What was missing from Jekyll's lab?
4. What behavior did Lanyon find unacceptable?
5. What happens after Jekyll returns to the house?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)