|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the weather like when Utterson and Enfield entered the court?
(b) Cool and damp
(d) Hot and dry
2. What does Utterson say to Enfield after Jekyll's departure?
(a) What should I do?
(b) God help us
(c) I must do something
(d) God forgive us
3. On what topic did Lanyon and Jekyll always differ?
(b) Scientific questions
(c) Professional ethics
4. How long has it been since the change in Jekyll's behavior?
(a) 8 days
(b) 3 days
(c) 2 weeks
(d) 12 days
5. How did Utterson respond to Jekyll's increased seclusion?
(a) Utterson continued to call every day
(b) Utterson asked Poole for reports
(c) Utterson visited less often
(d) There was no change
Short Answer Questions
1. Lanyon tells Utterson that he will tell the truth about Jekyll after what event?
2. How long after the meeting with Utterson does Lanyon die?
3. Jekyll compares the side effect of the medicine to...
4. Which of these things was Jekyll not promised when he was born?
5. What expression overcomes Jekyll?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)