|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jekyll is desperate for what?
2. Lanyon tells Utterson that he will tell the truth about Jekyll after what event?
(a) After Jekyll dies
(b) After he dies
(c) After Hyde is in jail
(d) After Utterson takes an oath
3. What item(s) are requested from Lanyon by Hyde?
(b) Hiding place
4. How does Jekyll react to the terror?
(a) He begins to cry
(b) He begs for help
(c) He screams
(d) He goes back inside
5. Where was Jekyll's secondary home?
(a) Cavendish Square
(b) Buckingham Palace
(d) High Street
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hyde demand from Lanyon?
2. What was the deadline for Jekyll returning to his former state?
3. What crime does Poole suspect has gone on inside the surgical theatre?
4. What was the main physical difference between Jekyll and Hyde?
5. How did Hyde's absence affect Jekyll?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)