|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who has a copy of Jekyll's will?
2. Jekyll says that his fears cannot be amended by...
a) Running away
b) Dwelling on them
3. How did Hyde's absence affect Jekyll?
a) Nothing changed
b) Jekyll became his old self
c) Jekyll changed as well
d) Jekyll became withdrawn
4. How did the police intend to capture Hyde?
a) Ask Jekyll for help
b) Wait until he goes to the bank
c) Stake out Hyde's house
d) Go to Hyde's parent's house
5. What was the main physical difference between Jekyll and Hyde?
a) Hair color
d) Manner of...
This section contains 403 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)