|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since the change in Jekyll's behavior?
(a) 12 days
(b) 2 weeks
(c) 8 days
(d) 3 days
2. What color is not associated with the potions?
3. How does Utterson handle being shut out from Jekyll's life?
(a) Utterson gives up
(b) Utterson writes a letter to Jekyll
(c) Utterson makes angry phone calls
(d) Utterson goes to Jekyll's house every day
4. What have Jekyll and Lanyon decided?
(a) To forget the past
(b) To never see each other again
(c) To form a new business
(d) To forgive one another
5. What is Lanyon's first name?
6. What is the urgent problem?
(a) There has been a break in the investigation
(b) Jekyll has locked himself away
(c) Hyde has been found
(d) Enfield has been injured
7. Who is waiting to greet Lanyon?
8. On what day did Lanyon receive the letter from Jekyll?
(a) February 3
(b) January 9
(c) March 7
(d) January 12
9. How does Utterson intend to see Jekyll?
(a) Utterson intends to break down the door
(b) Utterson crawls in through a window
(c) Utterson begs for admittance
(d) Utterson calls the police
10. How is Jekyll sure that Hyde will not be apprehended?
(a) Someone else will be blamed
(b) The crime was undetected
(c) Jekyll has an excellent hiding place
(d) Hyde does not exist
11. What item(s) are requested from Lanyon by Hyde?
(b) Hiding place
12. What do Utterson and Enfield talk about as they leave Jekyll's house?
(b) The weather
13. How did Utterson know the object was authentic?
(a) Lanyon's personal seal
(b) It was hand delivered
(c) It contained Lanyon's signature
(d) It looked authentic
14. What was missing from Jekyll's lab?
(b) Test tubes
15. What is the name of the footman?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Poole worked for Jekyll?
2. Hyde was on the border of becoming...
3. How did Lanyon react to meeting Hyde?
4. Utterson and Poole go on a quest for what?
5. What does Utterson say to Enfield after Jekyll's departure?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)