|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the beneficiary of Jekyll's will?
(d) His dog
2. What did Hyde dictate for Jekyll?
(a) Dinner menu
3. How does Jekyll hear about the murder?
(c) People in the square
4. Which was not in Jekyll's laboratory?
(a) Glass presses
(d) Bunsen burner
5. What is Jekyll's title?
6. What are the servants' orders in regard to Hyde?
(a) There are no servants
(b) The servants do not know Hyde exists
(c) The servants are expected to obey Hyde
(d) The servants have been ordered to ignore Hyde
7. What should happen if Jekyll disappears?
(b) Hyde should take over
(c) The will becomes null and void
(d) Police will file a missing person's report
8. What does Hyde say when Utterson asks to be let into the house?
(a) Dr. Jekyll is away
(b) Utterson has the wrong house
(c) Hyde ignores Utterson
(d) Dr. Jekyll is very ill
9. How is the money paid?
(c) Cashier's check
(d) Gold coins and a check
10. The clerk compares which two items?
11. What is the name of Jekyll's lawyer?
12. What object gave away the identity of the murderer?
(a) Fountain pen
13. What was the noise heard by the maid?
(d) Bones shattering
14. What is the name of Jekyll's butler?
15. What is the occasion for the meeting?
(a) Casual get-together
(b) Dinner party
(c) Business meeting
(d) Accidental meeting
Short Answer Questions
1. Jekyll refers to Lanyon as being...
2. Why does Utterson go to Jekyll's house?
3. How does Hyde come and go from Jekyll's house?
4. Lanyon feels what has happened to Jekyll?
5. What object did Hyde carry?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)