|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many windows does the old building have?
2. What evidence does Jekyll give to Utterson?
(b) Bloody shoe
(d) Murder weapon
3. In which era does the story take place?
4. What are the servants' orders in regard to Hyde?
(a) The servants are expected to obey Hyde
(b) The servants do not know Hyde exists
(c) There are no servants
(d) The servants have been ordered to ignore Hyde
5. Who is Hyde supposedly connected to?
6. Who narrates the chapter?
7. Who are Jekyll's two oldest friends?
(a) Lanyon and Enfield
(b) Utterson and Hyde
(c) Utterson and Lanyon
(d) Hyde and Poole
8. What item was found on the victim?
(a) Suicide note
9. What object gave away the identity of the murderer?
(d) Fountain pen
10. What did the dinner guests have in common?
(a) All were doctors
(b) All were 50 years old
(c) They all liked Sherlock Holmes
(d) They all liked wine
11. Who did the made recognize on the street?
(b) Her master
12. When is Hyde first spotted?
(a) 1 P.M.
(c) 8 A.M.
(d) 3 A.M.
13. Where did Hyde live?
(a) Piccadilly Circus
(b) Cavendish Square
(c) West End
14. What is the occasion for the meeting?
(a) Business meeting
(b) Dinner party
(c) Accidental meeting
(d) Casual get-together
15. The clerk compares which two items?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the stranger terrorize?
2. What emotion does Hyde inspire?
3. Utterson begs Jekyll to reveal what?
4. Who accompanied Utterson to Hyde's house?
5. How much money does the girl's family get?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)