|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jekyll's title?
2. What happens with the check?
(a) It was accidentally shredded
(b) It got lost
(c) It was not signed
(d) It cleared
3. Who has a copy of Jekyll's will?
4. What is Hyde's first name?
5. What best explains the characteristics of Jekyll and Hyde?
(a) Good and evil
(b) Happy and sad
(c) Tall and short
(d) Intelligent and ignorant
6. What was the name of the victim?
7. What was the noise heard by the maid?
(b) Bones shattering
8. What does the clerk examine?
(b) Crime scene
9. What topic does Utterson broach when he is finally alone with Jekyll?
(b) The servants' conduct
(c) The will
(d) Jekyll's health
10. Utterson originally thought Jekyll's will was madness. Now the man thinks it might be...
(b) Null and void
11. Which of these was not located near Hyde's house?
(a) Retail shop
(b) French eatery
(c) Utterson's office
(d) Gin palace
12. What does Utterson believe were Hyde's intentions?
(a) To murder Jekyll
(b) To become royalty
(c) To become a scientist
(d) To embezzle Jekyll's fortune
13. What did Hyde dictate for Jekyll?
(a) Dinner menu
14. Which was not in Jekyll's laboratory?
(a) Bunsen burner
(d) Glass presses
15. The clerk compares which two items?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name for Jekyll's laboratory?
2. To whom does Utterson speak about Jekyll?
3. What are the servants' orders in regard to Hyde?
4. What is the initial thought regarding the stranger's relationship with Jekyll?
5. How old is Jekyll?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)