|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the police intend to capture Hyde?
(a) Stake out Hyde's house
(b) Wait until he goes to the bank
(c) Ask Jekyll for help
(d) Go to Hyde's parent's house
2. What happens with the check?
(a) It cleared
(b) It got lost
(c) It was not signed
(d) It was accidentally shredded
3. How does Hyde come and go from Jekyll's house?
(a) Hyde has an adjoining apartment
(b) Hyde has a key
(c) The butler lets Hyde in
(d) Hyde crawls through a window
4. Where do the old friends meet?
(a) Jekyll's laboratory
(b) On the street
(c) Utterson's office
(d) Jekyll's house
5. Why does Jekyll apologize for Hyde?
(a) Utterson was afraid
(b) Because he was rude
(c) Hyde did not call on Utterson
(d) Hyde refused to speak
6. Who admitted Utterson to Jekyll's house?
(b) The maid
7. What did the dinner guests have in common?
(a) They all liked Sherlock Holmes
(b) They all liked wine
(c) All were 50 years old
(d) All were doctors
8. What is the name of the lawyer's friend?
9. How much money does the girl's family get?
10. What is Jekyll's title?
11. If science is related to intellect than heresy is related to
(a) Proven fact
(d) Emotional stability
12. Who did the stranger terrorize?
(d) Little Girl
13. What emotion does Hyde inspire?
14. How is the money paid?
(b) Gold coins and a check
(d) Cashier's check
15. What evidence does Jekyll give to Utterson?
(a) Bloody shoe
(d) Murder weapon
Short Answer Questions
1. What should happen if Jekyll disappears?
2. What object did Hyde carry?
3. What object gave away the identity of the murderer?
4. What word is used to describe the condition of the building?
5. What was used as the murder weapon?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)