|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What evidence does Jekyll give to Utterson?
(a) Murder weapon
(d) Bloody shoe
2. What does the clerk examine?
(c) Crime scene
3. What term does Lanyon use to describe Jekyll's experiments?
(c) A waste of time
(d) Scientific heresies
4. What item did the police retrieve from the ashes?
(a) Travel itinerary
(b) Packet of letters
(c) Cheque book
5. Who witnessed the murder?
(a) The Constable
(b) The butler
(d) A maid
6. In which era does the story take place?
7. When is Hyde first spotted?
(a) 1 P.M.
(b) 8 A.M.
(c) 3 A.M.
8. The stranger reminds the man of whom?
(b) The constable
(c) His father
(d) Santa Claus
9. What did the dinner guests have in common?
(a) They all liked wine
(b) All were 50 years old
(c) All were doctors
(d) They all liked Sherlock Holmes
10. Who identified the victim?
(a) The maid
(d) Police chief
11. What is Jekyll accused of?
(d) Destroying evidence
12. Who is Hyde supposedly connected to?
13. What item was found on the victim?
(a) Suicide note
14. What was used as the murder weapon?
(a) Walking stick
(d) Cricket bat
15. What object did Hyde carry?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accompanied Utterson to Hyde's house?
2. How old is Jekyll?
3. How does Jekyll react when Utterson mentions Hyde?
4. Jekyll refers to Lanyon as being...
5. Who admitted Utterson to Jekyll's house?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)