1. What is the name of Jekyll's lawyer?
2. What is the name of the lawyer's friend?
3. Who did the stranger terrorize?
4. What strange object captures the eyes of the friends as they walk down the street?
5. When is Hyde first spotted?
6. The stranger reminds the man of whom?
7. How much money does the girl's family get?
8. How is the money paid?
Gold coins and a check
9. Mr. Enfield has a rule about what?
10. What is the name of the stranger?
11. What word is used to describe the condition of the building?
This section contains 3,049 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)