Quiz: Remarkable Incident of Dr. Lanyon
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How long after the meeting with Utterson does Lanyon die?
a) Five days
b) Three weeks
c) One month
d) A fortnight
2. How did Utterson respond to Jekyll's increased seclusion?
a) Utterson visited less often
b) Utterson asked Poole for reports
c) There was no change
d) Utterson continued to call every day
3. What did Lanyon leave behind for Utterson?
a) 1000 pounds
c) His dog
d) A personal letter
4. Which phrase does Jekyll use to describe himself?
a) Director of science
b) Man with a mission
c) Chief of chiefs
d) Chief of sinners
5. How did Hyde's absence affect Jekyll?
a) Nothing changed
b) Jekyll became...
This section contains 254 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)