|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Henry Jekyll's Full Statement of the Case.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Utterson go to Jekyll's house?
(a) Utterson has insomnia
(b) Utterson needs to see Hyde's face
(c) Utterson is worried about Jekyll
(d) There are questions about the will
2. Approximately how much time passed before the murder took place?
(a) One year
(b) Six months
(c) Three months
(d) Two years
3. What object did Hyde carry?
4. What best explains the characteristics of Jekyll and Hyde?
(a) Happy and sad
(b) Good and evil
(c) Intelligent and ignorant
(d) Tall and short
5. Jekyll refers to man's duplicitous nature as being...
(b) A genuine relief
(d) A curse of mankind
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Utterson to go to Dr. Jekyll's house?
2. How does Jekyll hear about the murder?
3. How is Jekyll sure that Hyde will not be apprehended?
4. Utterson compares Jekyll to...
5. How many windows does the old building have?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)