|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Henry Jekyll's Full Statement of the Case.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the main physical difference between Jekyll and Hyde?
(b) Hair color
(c) Manner of dress
2. What best explains the characteristics of Jekyll and Hyde?
(a) Intelligent and ignorant
(b) Tall and short
(c) Happy and sad
(d) Good and evil
3. The author says that the lamps glittered like...
(d) Moon rays
4. Where did Hyde live?
(a) Cavendish Square
(b) West End
(c) Piccadilly Circus
5. How did Utterson know the object was authentic?
(a) It looked authentic
(b) It was hand delivered
(c) Lanyon's personal seal
(d) It contained Lanyon's signature
Short Answer Questions
1. What should happen if Jekyll disappears?
2. How long after the meeting with Utterson does Lanyon die?
3. What has changed with Dr. Lanyon?
4. What did Hyde dictate for Jekyll?
5. What activity does Utterson suggest to Jekyll?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)