|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Henry Jekyll's Full Statement of the Case.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Hyde supposedly connected to?
2. Who narrates the chapter?
3. The stranger reminds the man of whom?
(a) The constable
(b) Santa Claus
(c) His father
4. Who accompanied Utterson to Hyde's house?
(a) Inspector Newcomen
(b) Police Chief Danvers
(c) Sergeant Schultz
(d) Constable Scott
5. Although Jekyll is able to view the whole picture he denies that he has become...
(a) A rogue
(b) A hypocrite
(c) A doctor
(d) An atheist
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day is it when Utterson spots Jekyll?
2. How did Utterson respond to Jekyll's increased seclusion?
3. Hyde was on the border of becoming...
4. What is Lanyon's first name?
5. How does Jekyll describe his quarrel with Lanyon?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)