|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Henry Jekyll's Full Statement of the Case.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What effects do the potions cause?
(a) They make Lanyon sick
(b) They change Hyde into a handsome prince
(c) They burn a hole in the carpet
(d) They change Hyde into Jekyll
2. Jekyll refers to Lanyon as being...
3. What happens repeatedly when Utterson visits Jekyll?
(a) Jekyll falls ill
(b) Utterson is invited to the lab
(c) The men argue
(d) Utterson is denied admittance
4. What has changed with Dr. Lanyon?
(a) He has gained weight
(b) He has retired
(c) He refuses to see Utterson
(d) He is dying
5. How does Hyde come and go from Jekyll's house?
(a) Hyde has an adjoining apartment
(b) Hyde has a key
(c) Hyde crawls through a window
(d) The butler lets Hyde in
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Utterson find in Jekyll's office?
2. What expression overcomes Jekyll?
3. What emotion does Hyde inspire?
4. What is Jekyll accused of?
5. What are the servants' orders in regard to Hyde?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)