|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Henry Jekyll's Full Statement of the Case.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Utterson and Poole go on a quest for what?
(a) Jekyll's body
(b) A key
2. What strange object captures the eyes of the friends as they walk down the street?
(a) Post box
3. Utterson tells Enfield that his first sighting of Hyde made him feel...
4. Who witnessed the murder?
(a) A maid
(b) The Constable
(d) The butler
5. What does the clerk examine?
(d) Crime scene
Short Answer Questions
1. What item(s) are requested from Lanyon by Hyde?
2. How does Utterson intend to see Jekyll?
3. What does Utterson suspect the relationship is between Jekyll and Hyde?
4. What crime does Poole suspect has gone on inside the surgical theatre?
5. Mr. Enfield has a rule about what?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)