|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Henry Jekyll's Full Statement of the Case.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Poole worked for Jekyll?
(a) 15 years
(b) 20 years
(c) 35 years
(d) 3 years
2. How did Utterson respond to Jekyll's increased seclusion?
(a) Utterson visited less often
(b) Utterson asked Poole for reports
(c) Utterson continued to call every day
(d) There was no change
3. What term does Lanyon use to describe Jekyll's experiments?
(b) A waste of time
(c) Scientific heresies
4. How was the victim killed?
(a) Run over
5. What did Hyde dictate for Jekyll?
(c) Dinner menu
Short Answer Questions
1. What became Jekyll's ultimate goal?
2. Who could not be suspected for the crime spree?
3. What does Poole think has happened to Jekyll?
4. What topic does Utterson broach when he is finally alone with Jekyll?
5. Which of these things was Jekyll not promised when he was born?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)