|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Henry Jekyll's Full Statement of the Case.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which was not in Jekyll's laboratory?
(a) Bunsen burner
(b) Glass presses
2. What does Utterson suspect the relationship is between Jekyll and Hyde?
(c) Romantic involvement
3. If science is related to intellect than heresy is related to
(b) Proven fact
(c) Emotional stability
4. Jekyll refers to Lanyon as being...
5. Which phrase does Jekyll use to describe himself?
(a) Chief of sinners
(b) Man with a mission
(c) Chief of chiefs
(d) Director of science
Short Answer Questions
1. What effects do the potions cause?
2. How does Jekyll react upon hearing the news that Utterson has arrived?
3. Utterson originally thought Jekyll's will was madness. Now the man thinks it might be...
4. Although Jekyll is able to view the whole picture he denies that he has become...
5. What items did Jekyll immediately destroy?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)