|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Henry Jekyll's Full Statement of the Case.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what was Jekyll committed?
(c) His family
2. How did Enfield describe Hyde to Utterson?
(a) Like a schoolyard bully
(b) As having an invisible deformity
(c) Enfield could not explain
(d) Like the peculiar uncle
3. How does Hyde come and go from Jekyll's house?
(a) The butler lets Hyde in
(b) Hyde has a key
(c) Hyde has an adjoining apartment
(d) Hyde crawls through a window
4. What item did Jekyll burn?
(b) Cheque book
(c) Murder weapon
(d) Bloody clothes
5. What happens after Jekyll returns to the house?
(a) Utterson calls for police
(b) Utterson shouts for Jekyll to return
(c) Utterson and Enfield leave
(d) The men contact Poole for help
Short Answer Questions
1. What time will Lanyon's guest arrive?
2. What did Hyde dictate for Jekyll?
3. Hyde was on the border of becoming...
4. Which phrase does Jekyll use to describe himself?
5. What topic does Utterson broach when he is finally alone with Jekyll?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)