|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Henry Jekyll's Full Statement of the Case.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since the change in Jekyll's behavior?
(a) 2 weeks
(b) 8 days
(c) 12 days
(d) 3 days
2. How does Utterson handle being shut out from Jekyll's life?
(a) Utterson goes to Jekyll's house every day
(b) Utterson makes angry phone calls
(c) Utterson writes a letter to Jekyll
(d) Utterson gives up
3. How does Utterson react to the news?
(a) Utterson weeps
(b) Utterson goes to Jekyll's house
(c) Utterson calls the police
(d) Utterson writes off the news as hysteria
4. What does Hyde say when Utterson asks to be let into the house?
(a) Utterson has the wrong house
(b) Dr. Jekyll is away
(c) Dr. Jekyll is very ill
(d) Hyde ignores Utterson
5. Who admitted Utterson to Jekyll's house?
(b) The maid
Short Answer Questions
1. The author claims that "It is one thing to mortify curiosity and another to..."
2. The stranger reminds the man of whom?
3. In which era does the story take place?
4. On what day did Lanyon receive the letter from Jekyll?
5. What does Utterson believe were Hyde's intentions?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)