|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Henry Jekyll's Full Statement of the Case.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Utterson say to Enfield after Jekyll's departure?
(a) God forgive us
(b) I must do something
(c) What should I do?
(d) God help us
2. What was the name of the victim?
3. Who visits Utterson at his home?
4. What color is not associated with the potions?
5. What time will Lanyon's guest arrive?
(a) 10 P.M.
(b) 2 A.M.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day is it when Utterson spots Jekyll?
2. Who is the new beneficiary of Jekyll's will?
3. Lanyon tells Utterson that he will tell the truth about Jekyll after what event?
4. What does the clerk examine?
5. Which of these was not located near Hyde's house?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)