|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Henry Jekyll's Full Statement of the Case.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jekyll compares the side effect of the medicine to...
(a) A caged lion
(b) An erupting volcano
(c) Smoke in the wind
(d) Captives of Philippi
2. What item(s) are requested from Lanyon by Hyde?
(c) Hiding place
3. What happens after Jekyll returns to the house?
(a) Utterson and Enfield leave
(b) Utterson shouts for Jekyll to return
(c) The men contact Poole for help
(d) Utterson calls for police
4. What does Hyde say when Utterson asks to be let into the house?
(a) Dr. Jekyll is away
(b) Hyde ignores Utterson
(c) Utterson has the wrong house
(d) Dr. Jekyll is very ill
5. What was the first physical characteristic Jekyll noticed about Hyde?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Utterson know the object was authentic?
2. What does Hyde demand from Lanyon?
3. What is the name of the stranger?
4. How did Utterson respond to Jekyll's increased seclusion?
5. What is the name of the lawyer's friend?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)