|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Henry Jekyll's Full Statement of the Case.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these words is not used to describe Hyde?
2. What object did Hyde carry?
3. What might come out at Hyde's trial?
(b) Jekyll's name
(c) Jekyll and Hyde's relationship
(d) Past crimes
4. What do Utterson and Enfield talk about as they leave Jekyll's house?
(b) The weather
5. Jekyll refers to Lanyon as being...
Short Answer Questions
1. What was used as the murder weapon?
2. What did the dinner guests have in common?
3. What is Jekyll accused of?
4. What happens when the liquid is mixed with the crystals?
5. What word is used to describe the condition of the building?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)