|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Henry Jekyll's Full Statement of the Case.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What promise does Jekyll extract from Utterson?
(a) That Utterson will sign the will
(b) That Utterson should never return to Jekyll's house
(c) That Utterson will never speak to Hyde again
(d) That Utterson will leave town
2. Who did the made recognize on the street?
(c) Her master
3. What was the deadline for Jekyll returning to his former state?
4. Why does Jekyll apologize for Hyde?
(a) Utterson was afraid
(b) Because he was rude
(c) Hyde refused to speak
(d) Hyde did not call on Utterson
5. What did Hyde dictate for Jekyll?
(d) Dinner menu
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the only common factor between Jekyll and Hyde?
2. Which phrase does Jekyll use to describe himself?
3. The author claims that "It is one thing to mortify curiosity and another to..."
4. If science is related to intellect than heresy is related to
5. How does Jekyll react to the terror?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)