|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Henry Jekyll's Full Statement of the Case.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Carew's first name?
2. What object gave away the identity of the murderer?
(d) Fountain pen
3. What evidence does Jekyll give to Utterson?
(c) Murder weapon
(d) Bloody shoe
4. Mr. Enfield has a rule about what?
(a) Giving advice
(b) Crossing against a light
(c) Smoking in public
(d) Asking questions
5. What is another name for Jekyll's laboratory?
(b) Dissecting rooms
(c) Garden shed
(d) Carriage house
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Utterson to go to Dr. Jekyll's house?
2. Which of these was not located near Hyde's house?
3. How does Jekyll react upon hearing the news that Utterson has arrived?
4. What was the only common factor between Jekyll and Hyde?
5. Utterson tells Enfield that his first sighting of Hyde made him feel...
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)