|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Henry Jekyll's Full Statement of the Case.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Utterson react to the news?
(a) Utterson weeps
(b) Utterson goes to Jekyll's house
(c) Utterson writes off the news as hysteria
(d) Utterson calls the police
2. Which of these was not located near Hyde's house?
(a) Retail shop
(b) Utterson's office
(c) Gin palace
(d) French eatery
3. How does Jekyll react when Utterson mentions Hyde?
(a) Jekyll becomes angry
(b) Jekyll turns pale
(c) The conversation is interrupted
(d) Jekyll ignores Utterson
4. What is Lanyon's first name?
5. What is the name of Jekyll's butler?
Short Answer Questions
1. The author claims that "It is one thing to mortify curiosity and another to..."
2. Which was not in Jekyll's laboratory?
3. How was the victim killed?
4. What was the main physical difference between Jekyll and Hyde?
5. What object gave away the identity of the murderer?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)