|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Henry Jekyll's Full Statement of the Case.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the only common factor between Jekyll and Hyde?
2. What does Utterson find in Jekyll's office?
(b) Rusted surgical tools
(d) Broken glass
3. How did Utterson respond to Jekyll's increased seclusion?
(a) Utterson asked Poole for reports
(b) Utterson visited less often
(c) There was no change
(d) Utterson continued to call every day
4. What did the dinner guests have in common?
(a) They all liked Sherlock Holmes
(b) All were 50 years old
(c) They all liked wine
(d) All were doctors
5. What did Lanyon leave behind for Utterson?
(a) 1000 pounds
(b) A personal letter
(c) His dog
Short Answer Questions
1. What promise does Jekyll extract from Utterson?
2. What was the weather like when Utterson and Enfield entered the court?
3. The clerk possessed what special skill?
4. What should happen if Jekyll disappears?
5. What time of day is it when Utterson spots Jekyll?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)