|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Henry Jekyll's Full Statement of the Case.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hyde was on the border of becoming...
2. How did Utterson respond to Jekyll's increased seclusion?
(a) There was no change
(b) Utterson continued to call every day
(c) Utterson visited less often
(d) Utterson asked Poole for reports
3. What evidence does Jekyll give to Utterson?
(c) Murder weapon
(d) Bloody shoe
4. What have Jekyll and Lanyon decided?
(a) To form a new business
(b) To never see each other again
(c) To forget the past
(d) To forgive one another
5. What does Utterson say to Enfield after Jekyll's departure?
(a) What should I do?
(b) God help us
(c) I must do something
(d) God forgive us
Short Answer Questions
1. What topic does Utterson broach when he is finally alone with Jekyll?
2. What is the new observation about Hyde's door?
3. What are the servants' orders in regard to Hyde?
4. What effects do the potions cause?
5. What is Jekyll accused of?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)