|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Henry Jekyll's Full Statement of the Case.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jekyll react upon hearing the news that Utterson has arrived?
(a) Jekyll refuses to see Utterson
(b) Jekyll gratefully receives Utterson
(c) Jekyll refuses to answer the door
(d) Jekyll runs away
2. What is the name of the stranger?
3. Which of these things was Jekyll not promised when he was born?
(a) Distinguished future
4. What do Utterson and Enfield talk about as they leave Jekyll's house?
(c) The weather
5. Why does Jekyll apologize for Hyde?
(a) Hyde did not call on Utterson
(b) Hyde refused to speak
(c) Because he was rude
(d) Utterson was afraid
Short Answer Questions
1. Utterson originally thought Jekyll's will was madness. Now the man thinks it might be...
2. How does Utterson react to the news?
3. Why is Utterson disturbed?
4. What topic does Utterson broach when he is finally alone with Jekyll?
5. What was the main question on Lanyon's mind?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)