|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Henry Jekyll's Full Statement of the Case.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Utterson believe were Hyde's intentions?
(a) To become a scientist
(b) To embezzle Jekyll's fortune
(c) To become royalty
(d) To murder Jekyll
2. What might come out at Hyde's trial?
(a) Jekyll's name
(b) Past crimes
(d) Jekyll and Hyde's relationship
3. What object did Hyde carry?
4. What color is not associated with the potions?
5. What was the main physical difference between Jekyll and Hyde?
(c) Hair color
(d) Manner of dress
Short Answer Questions
1. Who visits Utterson at his home?
2. What happens after Jekyll returns to the house?
3. What did the dinner guests have in common?
4. Who is Hyde supposedly connected to?
5. What promise does Jekyll extract from Utterson?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)