|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Henry Jekyll's Full Statement of the Case.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many windows does the old building have?
2. Who is the new beneficiary of Jekyll's will?
(b) Surgical hospital
3. What time of day is it when Utterson spots Jekyll?
(a) Early morning
(c) Early evening
4. What have Jekyll and Lanyon decided?
(a) To never see each other again
(b) To forgive one another
(c) To forget the past
(d) To form a new business
5. What does Utterson find in Jekyll's office?
(c) Broken glass
(d) Rusted surgical tools
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Utterson suggest Jekyll bring along on their walk?
2. Which of these things was Jekyll not promised when he was born?
3. Carew's death is almost an equal pay off for...
4. What was the only common factor between Jekyll and Hyde?
5. Hyde was on the border of becoming...
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)