|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Henry Jekyll's Full Statement of the Case.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Carew's death is almost an equal pay off for...
(a) Jekyll's break from Hyde
(b) Heavier police patrols
(c) Hyde's disappearance
(d) Hyde's incarceration
2. How many windows does the old building have?
3. Utterson compares Jekyll to...
(a) His old school friend
(b) A disconsolate prisoner
(c) A grieving widow
(d) A cheerful maiden
4. Who are Jekyll's two oldest friends?
(a) Utterson and Hyde
(b) Lanyon and Enfield
(c) Utterson and Lanyon
(d) Hyde and Poole
5. Who begins to weep at the site of Utterson?
(b) The maid
(c) The cook
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jekyll react upon hearing the news that Utterson has arrived?
2. What does Jekyll lie about?
3. What was the weather like when Utterson and Enfield entered the court?
4. What is Hyde's response when Utterson claims they have a mutual friend?
5. What topic is off-limits with Lanyon?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)