|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Henry Jekyll's Full Statement of the Case.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Utterson believe were Hyde's intentions?
(a) To murder Jekyll
(b) To become a scientist
(c) To become royalty
(d) To embezzle Jekyll's fortune
2. What became Jekyll's ultimate goal?
(a) To understand God
(b) Two separate the two sides of man
(c) To write a novel
(d) To become a highly respected scientist
3. What is the urgent problem?
(a) Enfield has been injured
(b) There has been a break in the investigation
(c) Jekyll has locked himself away
(d) Hyde has been found
4. Jekyll is desperate for what?
5. Where did Hyde live?
(a) Piccadilly Circus
(b) Cavendish Square
(c) West End
Short Answer Questions
1. What was missing from Jekyll's lab?
2. How long after the meeting with Utterson does Lanyon die?
3. What does Poole think has happened to Jekyll?
4. What promise does Jekyll extract from Utterson?
5. What does Utterson feel might help Jekyll?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)