|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Henry Jekyll's Full Statement of the Case.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hyde do with the ingredients from the lab?
(a) Forces Lanyon to eat it
(b) Drinks it
(c) Throws it into the fire
(d) Dumps it on the floor
2. Lanyon feels what has happened to Jekyll?
(a) Jekyll is seriously ill
(b) Hyde is blackmailing Jekyll
(c) Jekyll has gone mad
(d) Jekyll has been abducted
3. Which of these things was not part of Jekyll's theory?
4. Which was not in Jekyll's laboratory?
(b) Bunsen burner
(d) Glass presses
5. What might come out at Hyde's trial?
(a) Past crimes
(b) Jekyll and Hyde's relationship
(d) Jekyll's name
Short Answer Questions
1. Jekyll tells Utterson he will live a life of...
2. How does Jekyll react when Utterson mentions Hyde?
3. Which of these was not located near Hyde's house?
4. Where was Jekyll's secondary home?
5. Hyde was on the border of becoming...
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)