|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who admitted Utterson to Jekyll's house?
(a) The maid
2. Where does Poole have to go on a daily basis?
(a) Doctor's office
(b) Hyde's house
3. How long has it been since the change in Jekyll's behavior?
(a) 2 weeks
(b) 8 days
(c) 3 days
(d) 12 days
4. What does Utterson believe were Hyde's intentions?
(a) To embezzle Jekyll's fortune
(b) To murder Jekyll
(c) To become royalty
(d) To become a scientist
5. What causes Utterson to go to Dr. Jekyll's house?
(a) Curiosity about Hyde
(d) The will
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Utterson feel might help Jekyll?
2. To whom does Utterson speak about Jekyll?
3. The stranger reminds the man of whom?
4. What is the initial thought regarding the stranger's relationship with Jekyll?
5. What does Jekyll say about his depression?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)