|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the old friends meet?
(a) On the street
(b) Utterson's office
(c) Jekyll's laboratory
(d) Jekyll's house
2. Why does Utterson go to Jekyll's house?
(a) There are questions about the will
(b) Utterson needs to see Hyde's face
(c) Utterson is worried about Jekyll
(d) Utterson has insomnia
3. What was the noise heard by the maid?
(c) Bones shattering
4. What was used as the murder weapon?
(a) Walking stick
(c) Cricket bat
5. What has changed with Dr. Lanyon?
(a) He refuses to see Utterson
(b) He has retired
(c) He is dying
(d) He has gained weight
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jekyll react upon hearing the news that Utterson has arrived?
2. How long after the meeting with Utterson does Lanyon die?
3. How did the police intend to capture Hyde?
4. How does Hyde come and go from Jekyll's house?
5. What is Jekyll accused of?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)