|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the new observation about Hyde's door?
(a) It leads to Jekyll's house
(b) There is crime scene tape across it
(c) It has been painted
(d) It has been barred
2. Which phrase does Jekyll use to describe himself?
(a) Chief of chiefs
(b) Chief of sinners
(c) Director of science
(d) Man with a mission
3. How is the money paid?
(a) Gold coins and a check
(c) Cashier's check
4. What is Jekyll accused of?
(a) Destroying evidence
5. The clerk compares which two items?
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the victim killed?
2. What best explains the characteristics of Jekyll and Hyde?
3. Utterson tells Enfield that his first sighting of Hyde made him feel...
4. Jekyll is desperate for what?
5. How does Jekyll react to Utterson's visit?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)