|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Utterson disturbed?
(a) His arthritis is flaring up
(b) Hyde is a mystery
(c) Utterson wants to be in the will
(d) Jekyll has not paid for Utterson's services
2. Utterson and Poole go on a quest for what?
(a) A key
(c) Jekyll's body
3. What did Hyde dictate for Jekyll?
(d) Dinner menu
4. What does Utterson say to Enfield after Jekyll's departure?
(a) God forgive us
(b) I must do something
(c) What should I do?
(d) God help us
5. Which of these words is not used to describe Hyde?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lanyon feels what has happened to Jekyll?
2. What is one major difference between Jekyll and Hyde?
3. The author says that the lamps glittered like...
4. How are Utterson and Enfield related?
5. How does Utterson handle being shut out from Jekyll's life?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)