|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Utterson go to Jekyll's house?
(a) Utterson is worried about Jekyll
(b) Utterson has insomnia
(c) There are questions about the will
(d) Utterson needs to see Hyde's face
2. How did Utterson respond to Jekyll's increased seclusion?
(a) There was no change
(b) Utterson visited less often
(c) Utterson continued to call every day
(d) Utterson asked Poole for reports
3. How does Utterson intend to see Jekyll?
(a) Utterson crawls in through a window
(b) Utterson begs for admittance
(c) Utterson calls the police
(d) Utterson intends to break down the door
4. Utterson originally thought Jekyll's will was madness. Now the man thinks it might be...
(d) Null and void
5. How does Jekyll react when Utterson mentions Hyde?
(a) Jekyll turns pale
(b) Jekyll ignores Utterson
(c) Jekyll becomes angry
(d) The conversation is interrupted
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens repeatedly when Utterson visits Jekyll?
2. How did Enfield describe Hyde to Utterson?
3. What does Utterson feel might help Jekyll?
4. Where do the old friends meet?
5. Jekyll refers to Lanyon as being...
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)