|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day of the week does Utterson finally see Jekyll?
2. What is the initial thought regarding the stranger's relationship with Jekyll?
3. What strange object captures the eyes of the friends as they walk down the street?
(a) Post box
4. What have Jekyll and Lanyon decided?
(a) To forget the past
(b) To never see each other again
(c) To forgive one another
(d) To form a new business
5. What crime does Poole suspect has gone on inside the surgical theatre?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the new observation about Hyde's door?
2. Mr. Enfield has a rule about what?
3. Jekyll tells Utterson he will live a life of...
4. In which era does the story take place?
5. Who are Jekyll's two oldest friends?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)