|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Enfield has a rule about what?
(a) Smoking in public
(b) Asking questions
(c) Giving advice
(d) Crossing against a light
2. The author claims that "It is one thing to mortify curiosity and another to..."
(a) Conquer it
(b) Pretend it doesn't exist
(c) Embrace it
(d) Run away from it
3. What happens repeatedly when Utterson visits Jekyll?
(a) Utterson is denied admittance
(b) The men argue
(c) Jekyll falls ill
(d) Utterson is invited to the lab
4. The author says that the lamps glittered like...
(b) Moon rays
5. What is the occasion for the meeting?
(a) Business meeting
(b) Accidental meeting
(c) Dinner party
(d) Casual get-together
Short Answer Questions
1. Who witnessed the murder?
2. Who is with Utterson when he sees Jekyll?
3. How long has it been since the change in Jekyll's behavior?
4. Where did Hyde live?
5. Where do the old friends meet?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)