|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jekyll say about his depression?
(a) That it has been lifted
(b) That he has sought help
(c) That he is resigned to it
(d) That it won't last long
2. What is the occasion for the meeting?
(a) Accidental meeting
(b) Casual get-together
(c) Dinner party
(d) Business meeting
3. What is one major difference between Jekyll and Hyde?
(c) Manner of dress
(d) Eye color
4. What has changed with Dr. Lanyon?
(a) He has retired
(b) He has gained weight
(c) He is dying
(d) He refuses to see Utterson
5. How did Utterson respond to Jekyll's increased seclusion?
(a) There was no change
(b) Utterson asked Poole for reports
(c) Utterson continued to call every day
(d) Utterson visited less often
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Poole think has happened to Jekyll?
2. How does Jekyll hear about the murder?
3. Who is the new beneficiary of Jekyll's will?
4. How does Jekyll react upon hearing the news that Utterson has arrived?
5. What does the clerk examine?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)