|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Utterson and Enfield related?
(c) Uncle and nephew
(d) They are not related
2. Which of these things is not self-inflicted on Jekyll's behalf?
3. Jekyll is desperate for what?
4. Utterson compares Jekyll to...
(a) A disconsolate prisoner
(b) A grieving widow
(c) His old school friend
(d) A cheerful maiden
5. What is Jekyll accused of?
(b) Destroying evidence
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the victim killed?
2. What is the urgent problem?
3. Which of these was not located near Hyde's house?
4. How long after the meeting with Utterson does Lanyon die?
5. What is Utterson's impression of Hyde?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)