|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Utterson believe were Hyde's intentions?
(a) To become royalty
(b) To embezzle Jekyll's fortune
(c) To murder Jekyll
(d) To become a scientist
2. How long after the meeting with Utterson does Lanyon die?
(a) Three weeks
(b) One month
(c) A fortnight
(d) Five days
3. What is the occasion for the meeting?
(a) Business meeting
(b) Dinner party
(c) Casual get-together
(d) Accidental meeting
4. How did Enfield describe Hyde to Utterson?
(a) Enfield could not explain
(b) Like the peculiar uncle
(c) Like a schoolyard bully
(d) As having an invisible deformity
5. What topic does Utterson broach when he is finally alone with Jekyll?
(a) The servants' conduct
(b) Jekyll's health
(c) The will
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Hyde live?
2. What word is used to describe the condition of the building?
3. Utterson tells Enfield that his first sighting of Hyde made him feel...
4. Mr. Enfield has a rule about what?
5. Who visits Utterson at his home?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)