|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item did the police retrieve from the ashes?
(a) Packet of letters
(b) Travel itinerary
(c) Cheque book
2. Who admitted Utterson to Jekyll's house?
(b) The maid
3. Which of these things is not self-inflicted on Jekyll's behalf?
4. Which of these words is not used to describe Hyde?
5. How does Jekyll react to the terror?
(a) He begs for help
(b) He goes back inside
(c) He begins to cry
(d) He screams
Short Answer Questions
1. Utterson and Poole go on a quest for what?
2. What emotion does Hyde inspire?
3. What do Utterson and Enfield talk about as they leave Jekyll's house?
4. How are Utterson and Enfield related?
5. What is the occasion for the meeting?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)