|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What best explains the characteristics of Jekyll and Hyde?
(a) Happy and sad
(b) Intelligent and ignorant
(c) Tall and short
(d) Good and evil
2. What does the clerk examine?
(b) Crime scene
3. Which was not in Jekyll's laboratory?
(b) Glass presses
(c) Bunsen burner
4. What is another name for Jekyll's laboratory?
(a) Garden shed
(b) Dissecting rooms
(c) Carriage house
5. How long has Poole worked for Jekyll?
(a) 3 years
(b) 35 years
(c) 15 years
(d) 20 years
Short Answer Questions
1. Who witnessed the murder?
2. What is the name of the stranger?
3. Utterson compares Jekyll to...
4. How did Enfield describe Hyde to Utterson?
5. What was the weather like when Utterson and Enfield entered the court?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)