|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Utterson believe were Hyde's intentions?
(a) To murder Jekyll
(b) To embezzle Jekyll's fortune
(c) To become royalty
(d) To become a scientist
2. How long is it before Utterson sees Jekyll?
(a) Three weeks
(b) Three days
(c) Two weeks
(d) Two months
3. What is one major difference between Jekyll and Hyde?
(c) Eye color
(d) Manner of dress
4. What day of the week does Utterson finally see Jekyll?
5. How did Utterson respond to Jekyll's increased seclusion?
(a) There was no change
(b) Utterson continued to call every day
(c) Utterson visited less often
(d) Utterson asked Poole for reports
Short Answer Questions
1. Which phrase does Jekyll use to describe himself?
2. What is the initial thought regarding the stranger's relationship with Jekyll?
3. Who has a copy of Jekyll's will?
4. What does Utterson suspect the relationship is between Jekyll and Hyde?
5. What should happen if Jekyll disappears?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)