|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hyde come and go from Jekyll's house?
(a) The butler lets Hyde in
(b) Hyde crawls through a window
(c) Hyde has an adjoining apartment
(d) Hyde has a key
2. How long is it before Utterson sees Jekyll?
(a) Two weeks
(b) Three weeks
(c) Three days
(d) Two months
3. What does Utterson feel might help Jekyll?
(a) A new environment
(b) Fresh air
(d) A friend
4. Who are Jekyll's two oldest friends?
(a) Hyde and Poole
(b) Utterson and Hyde
(c) Lanyon and Enfield
(d) Utterson and Lanyon
5. How long has Poole worked for Jekyll?
(a) 15 years
(b) 20 years
(c) 35 years
(d) 3 years
Short Answer Questions
1. The clerk compares which two items?
2. Why does Jekyll apologize for Hyde?
3. What is another name for Jekyll's laboratory?
4. How does Jekyll react to the terror?
5. Who is the beneficiary of Jekyll's will?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)