|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jekyll is desperate for what?
2. How does Utterson handle being shut out from Jekyll's life?
(a) Utterson writes a letter to Jekyll
(b) Utterson gives up
(c) Utterson goes to Jekyll's house every day
(d) Utterson makes angry phone calls
3. How are Utterson and Enfield related?
(a) Uncle and nephew
(d) They are not related
4. Who witnessed the murder?
(a) The butler
(c) A maid
(d) The Constable
5. What causes Utterson to go to Dr. Jekyll's house?
(a) The will
(b) Curiosity about Hyde
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the urgent problem?
2. Who has a copy of Jekyll's will?
3. Which phrase does Jekyll use to describe himself?
4. Jekyll refers to Lanyon as being...
5. Who narrates the chapter?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)