|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Utterson believe were Hyde's intentions?
(a) To become royalty
(b) To become a scientist
(c) To murder Jekyll
(d) To embezzle Jekyll's fortune
2. What is one major difference between Jekyll and Hyde?
(a) Manner of dress
(c) Eye color
3. Which was not in Jekyll's laboratory?
(c) Glass presses
(d) Bunsen burner
4. What is another name for Jekyll's laboratory?
(a) Dissecting rooms
(c) Garden shed
(d) Carriage house
5. What happens after Jekyll returns to the house?
(a) Utterson calls for police
(b) The men contact Poole for help
(c) Utterson and Enfield leave
(d) Utterson shouts for Jekyll to return
Short Answer Questions
1. The clerk compares which two items?
2. To whom does Utterson speak about Jekyll?
3. Which of these things is not self-inflicted on Jekyll's behalf?
4. Who is the beneficiary of Jekyll's will?
5. What should happen if Jekyll disappears?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)