|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Poole worked for Jekyll?
(a) 35 years
(b) 20 years
(c) 3 years
(d) 15 years
2. Which of these words is not used to describe Hyde?
3. When is Hyde first spotted?
(a) 8 A.M.
(b) 1 P.M.
(d) 3 A.M.
4. The clerk possessed what special skill?
(c) Handwriting analysis
(d) Writing letters
5. Mr. Enfield has a rule about what?
(a) Asking questions
(b) Crossing against a light
(c) Smoking in public
(d) Giving advice
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Utterson to go to Dr. Jekyll's house?
2. What has changed with Dr. Lanyon?
3. What does Utterson believe were Hyde's intentions?
4. How long is it before Utterson sees Jekyll?
5. What is the occasion for the meeting?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)