|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lanyon feels what has happened to Jekyll?
(a) Hyde is blackmailing Jekyll
(b) Jekyll is seriously ill
(c) Jekyll has been abducted
(d) Jekyll has gone mad
2. How was the victim killed?
(a) Run over
3. How old is Jekyll?
4. How does Utterson react to the news?
(a) Utterson writes off the news as hysteria
(b) Utterson goes to Jekyll's house
(c) Utterson weeps
(d) Utterson calls the police
5. How does Utterson intend to see Jekyll?
(a) Utterson intends to break down the door
(b) Utterson begs for admittance
(c) Utterson calls the police
(d) Utterson crawls in through a window
Short Answer Questions
1. Utterson tells Enfield that his first sighting of Hyde made him feel...
2. What expression overcomes Jekyll?
3. How does Jekyll react upon hearing the news that Utterson has arrived?
4. Jekyll tells Utterson he will live a life of...
5. What was used as the murder weapon?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)