|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lanyon feels what has happened to Jekyll?
(a) Jekyll has gone mad
(b) Jekyll is seriously ill
(c) Jekyll has been abducted
(d) Hyde is blackmailing Jekyll
2. How does Jekyll describe his quarrel with Lanyon?
3. What are the servants' orders in regard to Hyde?
(a) There are no servants
(b) The servants do not know Hyde exists
(c) The servants are expected to obey Hyde
(d) The servants have been ordered to ignore Hyde
4. What is Utterson's impression of Hyde?
(a) That Hyde seems like a nice gent
(b) That there is no reason to worry about Jekyll
(c) That the man is almost inhuman
(d) That Enfield was completely wrong about the man
5. What color was the victim's hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. Utterson tells Enfield that his first sighting of Hyde made him feel...
2. What did Lanyon leave behind for Utterson?
3. Which of these things is not self-inflicted on Jekyll's behalf?
4. Jekyll is desperate for what?
5. What is one major difference between Jekyll and Hyde?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)