|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Utterson suspect the relationship is between Jekyll and Hyde?
(c) Romantic involvement
2. What happens repeatedly when Utterson visits Jekyll?
(a) Utterson is denied admittance
(b) Utterson is invited to the lab
(c) The men argue
(d) Jekyll falls ill
3. How long has Poole worked for Jekyll?
(a) 35 years
(b) 20 years
(c) 3 years
(d) 15 years
4. Which was not in Jekyll's laboratory?
(b) Bunsen burner
(d) Glass presses
5. Where does Poole have to go on a daily basis?
(c) Doctor's office
(d) Hyde's house
Short Answer Questions
1. Who admitted Utterson to Jekyll's house?
2. How did Hyde's absence affect Jekyll?
3. What trait is highly sought after in the time of the book?
4. What did Lanyon leave behind for Utterson?
5. In which era does the story take place?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)