|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who narrates the chapter?
2. What topic is off-limits with Lanyon?
(b) Carew's murder
3. Who identified the victim?
(b) The maid
(c) Police chief
4. What does Poole think has happened to Jekyll?
(a) Jekyll has gone insane
(b) Jekyll and Hyde have reunited
(c) There has been foul play
(d) Jekyll has fallen ill
5. How did Hyde's absence affect Jekyll?
(a) Nothing changed
(b) Jekyll became withdrawn
(c) Jekyll changed as well
(d) Jekyll became his old self
Short Answer Questions
1. What expression overcomes Jekyll?
2. What are the servants' orders in regard to Hyde?
3. What item did Jekyll burn?
4. Utterson tells Enfield that his first sighting of Hyde made him feel...
5. Jekyll says that his fears cannot be amended by...
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)