|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident at the Window.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What evidence does Jekyll give to Utterson?
(a) Murder weapon
(b) Bloody shoe
2. Utterson begs Jekyll to reveal what?
(a) A scientific formula
(b) Contents of his will
(c) A secret
(d) Recipe for dessert
3. In which era does the story take place?
4. What time did the maid call the police?
(b) 2 A.M.
(c) 11 P.M.
(d) 3 A.M.
5. What does Utterson suggest Jekyll bring along on their walk?
(a) A hat
(b) A coat
(c) A cane
(d) An umbrella
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jekyll accused of?
2. How much money was offered as a reward to find Carew's killer?
3. What is the initial thought regarding the stranger's relationship with Jekyll?
4. What is the new observation about Hyde's door?
5. What does Utterson feel might help Jekyll?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)