|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident at the Window.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author says that the lamps glittered like...
(b) Moon rays
2. What day of the week does Utterson finally see Jekyll?
3. What should happen if Jekyll disappears?
(a) Police will file a missing person's report
(b) Hyde should take over
(c) The will becomes null and void
4. How does Jekyll react to the terror?
(a) He begs for help
(b) He screams
(c) He begins to cry
(d) He goes back inside
5. What expression overcomes Jekyll?
Short Answer Questions
1. Utterson tells Enfield that his first sighting of Hyde made him feel...
2. How does Utterson handle being shut out from Jekyll's life?
3. What is the name of Jekyll's butler?
4. Why does Utterson go to Jekyll's house?
5. What did the dinner guests have in common?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)