|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident at the Window.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of day is it when Utterson spots Jekyll?
(a) Early evening
(d) Early morning
2. What evidence does Jekyll give to Utterson?
(b) Bloody shoe
(c) Murder weapon
3. What was the noise heard by the maid?
(a) Bones shattering
4. How is the money paid?
(a) Gold coins and a check
(d) Cashier's check
5. How does Jekyll react to Utterson's visit?
(a) Jekyll is sad
(b) Jekyll is pleased to see Utterson
(c) Jekyll does not seem to notice the interruption
(d) Jekyll is annoyed at the interruption
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Utterson say to Enfield after Jekyll's departure?
2. What object did Hyde carry?
3. What have Jekyll and Lanyon decided?
4. What is the name of Jekyll's lawyer?
5. What are the servants' orders in regard to Hyde?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)