|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident at the Window.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has a copy of Jekyll's will?
2. If science is related to intellect than heresy is related to
(b) Emotional stability
(d) Proven fact
3. What emotion does Hyde inspire?
4. Utterson originally thought Jekyll's will was madness. Now the man thinks it might be...
(d) Null and void
5. How long after the meeting with Utterson does Lanyon die?
(a) A fortnight
(b) Three weeks
(c) One month
(d) Five days
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Utterson go to Jekyll's house?
2. What did Hyde dictate for Jekyll?
3. How much money does the girl's family get?
4. What is the occasion for the meeting?
5. What's the name of Utterson's clerk?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)