|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident at the Window.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What promise does Jekyll extract from Utterson?
(a) That Utterson will sign the will
(b) That Utterson will leave town
(c) That Utterson should never return to Jekyll's house
(d) That Utterson will never speak to Hyde again
2. Who admitted Utterson to Jekyll's house?
(c) The maid
3. How did the police intend to capture Hyde?
(a) Go to Hyde's parent's house
(b) Ask Jekyll for help
(c) Wait until he goes to the bank
(d) Stake out Hyde's house
4. Who is the beneficiary of Jekyll's will?
(a) His dog
5. How are Utterson and Enfield related?
(c) Uncle and nephew
(d) They are not related
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Utterson handle being shut out from Jekyll's life?
2. How does Jekyll react to Utterson's visit?
3. What is the initial thought regarding the stranger's relationship with Jekyll?
4. What do Utterson and Enfield talk about as they leave Jekyll's house?
5. The author claims that "It is one thing to mortify curiosity and another to..."
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)