|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident at the Window.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Utterson feel might help Jekyll?
(a) Fresh air
(c) A friend
(d) A new environment
2. Lanyon tells Utterson that he will tell the truth about Jekyll after what event?
(a) After he dies
(b) After Utterson takes an oath
(c) After Jekyll dies
(d) After Hyde is in jail
3. Approximately how much time passed before the murder took place?
(a) Three months
(b) Two years
(c) Six months
(d) One year
4. Who identified the victim?
(c) The maid
(d) Police chief
5. The author claims that "It is one thing to mortify curiosity and another to..."
(a) Embrace it
(b) Pretend it doesn't exist
(c) Conquer it
(d) Run away from it
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Utterson's impression of Hyde?
2. What is Jekyll's title?
3. Who did the stranger terrorize?
4. What best explains the characteristics of Jekyll and Hyde?
5. What was the noise heard by the maid?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)