|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident at the Window.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these words is not used to describe Hyde?
2. How are Utterson and Enfield related?
(c) They are not related
(d) Uncle and nephew
3. What does Utterson feel might help Jekyll?
(a) A new environment
(b) Fresh air
(c) A friend
4. In which era does the story take place?
5. If science is related to intellect than heresy is related to
(a) Proven fact
(d) Emotional stability
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Jekyll's lawyer?
2. What word is used to describe the condition of the building?
3. How did the police intend to capture Hyde?
4. What was the weather like when Utterson and Enfield entered the court?
5. Who accompanied Utterson to Hyde's house?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)