|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident at the Window.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object gave away the identity of the murderer?
(b) Fountain pen
2. Who is Hyde supposedly connected to?
3. Jekyll tells Utterson he will live a life of...
4. What item did the police retrieve from the ashes?
(a) Travel itinerary
(b) Packet of letters
(d) Cheque book
5. The author claims that "It is one thing to mortify curiosity and another to..."
(a) Pretend it doesn't exist
(b) Embrace it
(c) Conquer it
(d) Run away from it
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jekyll react when Utterson mentions Hyde?
2. If science is related to intellect than heresy is related to
3. Which was not in Jekyll's laboratory?
4. How old is Jekyll?
5. What is Hyde's response when Utterson claims they have a mutual friend?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)