|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident at the Window.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hyde dictate for Jekyll?
(c) Dinner menu
2. How long after the meeting with Utterson does Lanyon die?
(a) Five days
(b) A fortnight
(c) Three weeks
(d) One month
3. What word is used to describe the condition of the building?
4. What's the name of Utterson's clerk?
5. What does Utterson suspect the relationship is between Jekyll and Hyde?
(d) Romantic involvement
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Jekyll's lawyer?
2. Which was not in Jekyll's laboratory?
3. How does Jekyll react to the terror?
4. Utterson begs Jekyll to reveal what?
5. Which phrase does Jekyll use to describe himself?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)