|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident at the Window.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the clerk examine?
(b) Crime scene
2. How did Utterson respond to Jekyll's increased seclusion?
(a) Utterson continued to call every day
(b) There was no change
(c) Utterson asked Poole for reports
(d) Utterson visited less often
3. Who identified the victim?
(a) Police chief
(c) The maid
4. What does Hyde say when Utterson asks to be let into the house?
(a) Dr. Jekyll is away
(b) Hyde ignores Utterson
(c) Utterson has the wrong house
(d) Dr. Jekyll is very ill
5. What item was found on the victim?
(a) Suicide note
Short Answer Questions
1. Who narrates the chapter?
2. How does Jekyll describe his quarrel with Lanyon?
3. What has changed with Dr. Lanyon?
4. What does Jekyll say about his depression?
5. What should happen if Jekyll disappears?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)