|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident at the Window.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the new observation about Hyde's door?
(a) It has been barred
(b) It leads to Jekyll's house
(c) There is crime scene tape across it
(d) It has been painted
2. Utterson compares Jekyll to...
(a) His old school friend
(b) A disconsolate prisoner
(c) A grieving widow
(d) A cheerful maiden
3. How does Utterson handle being shut out from Jekyll's life?
(a) Utterson gives up
(b) Utterson makes angry phone calls
(c) Utterson writes a letter to Jekyll
(d) Utterson goes to Jekyll's house every day
4. What might come out at Hyde's trial?
(b) Jekyll and Hyde's relationship
(c) Past crimes
(d) Jekyll's name
5. What is the name of the lawyer's friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What's the name of Utterson's clerk?
2. Why does Jekyll apologize for Hyde?
3. What topic does Utterson broach when he is finally alone with Jekyll?
4. What is the initial thought regarding the stranger's relationship with Jekyll?
5. What did the dinner guests have in common?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)