|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident at the Window.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lanyon tells Utterson that he will tell the truth about Jekyll after what event?
(a) After he dies
(b) After Jekyll dies
(c) After Hyde is in jail
(d) After Utterson takes an oath
2. Who identified the victim?
(b) Police chief
(c) The maid
3. What trait is highly sought after in the time of the book?
(c) Having money
4. The clerk possessed what special skill?
(a) Handwriting analysis
(b) Writing letters
5. What's the name of Utterson's clerk?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Jekyll's lawyer?
2. What activity does Utterson suggest to Jekyll?
3. What does Utterson say to Enfield after Jekyll's departure?
4. Why does Utterson go to Jekyll's house?
5. How much money does the girl's family get?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)