|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident at the Window.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the lawyer's friend?
2. What does the clerk examine?
(c) Crime scene
3. What does Utterson suggest Jekyll bring along on their walk?
(a) A coat
(b) A hat
(c) An umbrella
(d) A cane
4. Who accompanied Utterson to Hyde's house?
(a) Inspector Newcomen
(b) Constable Scott
(c) Police Chief Danvers
(d) Sergeant Schultz
5. What does Utterson say to Enfield after Jekyll's departure?
(a) I must do something
(b) God help us
(c) God forgive us
(d) What should I do?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Hyde's absence affect Jekyll?
2. Jekyll refers to Lanyon as being...
3. What object did Hyde carry?
4. To whom does Utterson speak about Jekyll?
5. What is Hyde's response when Utterson claims they have a mutual friend?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)