|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident at the Window.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was used as the murder weapon?
(a) Walking stick
(c) Cricket bat
2. The clerk possessed what special skill?
(a) Handwriting analysis
(c) Writing letters
3. How much money does the girl's family get?
4. What might come out at Hyde's trial?
(b) Jekyll's name
(c) Past crimes
(d) Jekyll and Hyde's relationship
5. What topic is off-limits with Lanyon?
(b) Carew's murder
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occasion for the meeting?
2. Which phrase does Jekyll use to describe himself?
3. What is another name for Jekyll's laboratory?
4. Who witnessed the murder?
5. What is Jekyll accused of?
This section contains 131 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)