|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident at the Window.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens repeatedly when Utterson visits Jekyll?
(a) Jekyll falls ill
(b) Utterson is invited to the lab
(c) Utterson is denied admittance
(d) The men argue
2. The author says that the lamps glittered like...
(c) Moon rays
3. How does Jekyll describe his quarrel with Lanyon?
4. In which era does the story take place?
5. What is the initial thought regarding the stranger's relationship with Jekyll?
Short Answer Questions
1. Utterson tells Enfield that his first sighting of Hyde made him feel...
2. What time did the maid call the police?
3. The author claims that "It is one thing to mortify curiosity and another to..."
4. What day of the week does Utterson finally see Jekyll?
5. What object did Hyde carry?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)