|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident at the Window.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jekyll refers to Lanyon as being...
2. The stranger reminds the man of whom?
(b) The constable
(c) Santa Claus
(d) His father
3. What is the name of the lawyer's friend?
4. What might come out at Hyde's trial?
(a) Jekyll and Hyde's relationship
(b) Past crimes
(d) Jekyll's name
5. What topic is off-limits with Lanyon?
(c) Carew's murder
Short Answer Questions
1. What strange object captures the eyes of the friends as they walk down the street?
2. Utterson originally thought Jekyll's will was madness. Now the man thinks it might be...
3. What trait is highly sought after in the time of the book?
4. What is the name of Jekyll's butler?
5. What evidence does Jekyll give to Utterson?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)