|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident at the Window.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the lawyer's friend?
2. Utterson compares Jekyll to...
(a) His old school friend
(b) A disconsolate prisoner
(c) A cheerful maiden
(d) A grieving widow
3. What item was found on the victim?
(c) Suicide note
4. What item did Jekyll burn?
(a) Bloody clothes
(b) Murder weapon
(c) Cheque book
5. Lanyon feels what has happened to Jekyll?
(a) Jekyll has gone mad
(b) Hyde is blackmailing Jekyll
(c) Jekyll is seriously ill
(d) Jekyll has been abducted
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jekyll react to Utterson's visit?
2. Utterson begs Jekyll to reveal what?
3. What does Utterson suspect the relationship is between Jekyll and Hyde?
4. What was the weather like when Utterson and Enfield entered the court?
5. How does Hyde come and go from Jekyll's house?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)