|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident at the Window.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have Jekyll and Lanyon decided?
(a) To form a new business
(b) To forgive one another
(c) To forget the past
(d) To never see each other again
2. What object gave away the identity of the murderer?
(a) Fountain pen
3. How does Jekyll react when Utterson mentions Hyde?
(a) Jekyll ignores Utterson
(b) Jekyll becomes angry
(c) The conversation is interrupted
(d) Jekyll turns pale
4. What color was the victim's hair?
5. What does Utterson feel might help Jekyll?
(a) A new environment
(c) A friend
(d) Fresh air
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the clerk examine?
2. Where do the old friends meet?
3. Which of these words is not used to describe Hyde?
4. How did Utterson respond to Jekyll's increased seclusion?
5. What are the servants' orders in regard to Hyde?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)