|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident at the Window.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object gave away the identity of the murderer?
(a) Fountain pen
2. To whom does Utterson speak about Jekyll?
3. What was the weather like when Utterson and Enfield entered the court?
(a) Hot and dry
(c) Cool and damp
4. What best explains the characteristics of Jekyll and Hyde?
(a) Good and evil
(b) Tall and short
(c) Intelligent and ignorant
(d) Happy and sad
5. Why does Utterson go to Jekyll's house?
(a) Utterson needs to see Hyde's face
(b) Utterson has insomnia
(c) There are questions about the will
(d) Utterson is worried about Jekyll
Short Answer Questions
1. Who admitted Utterson to Jekyll's house?
2. Which of these things is not self-inflicted on Jekyll's behalf?
3. The clerk compares which two items?
4. What does Utterson suspect the relationship is between Jekyll and Hyde?
5. What is Utterson's impression of Hyde?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)