|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident of the Letter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Hyde supposedly connected to?
2. How did Enfield describe Hyde to Utterson?
(a) As having an invisible deformity
(b) Enfield could not explain
(c) Like the peculiar uncle
(d) Like a schoolyard bully
3. What item did the police retrieve from the ashes?
(a) Cheque book
(b) Packet of letters
(c) Travel itinerary
4. Lanyon feels what has happened to Jekyll?
(a) Jekyll is seriously ill
(b) Jekyll has gone mad
(c) Hyde is blackmailing Jekyll
(d) Jekyll has been abducted
5. To whom does Utterson speak about Jekyll?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jekyll react when Utterson mentions Hyde?
2. What was the name of the victim?
3. What is the name of the stranger?
4. Utterson originally thought Jekyll's will was madness. Now the man thinks it might be...
5. What is the name of the lawyer's friend?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)