|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident of the Letter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name for Jekyll's laboratory?
(b) Dissecting rooms
(c) Carriage house
(d) Garden shed
2. Why does Jekyll apologize for Hyde?
(a) Hyde refused to speak
(b) Utterson was afraid
(c) Hyde did not call on Utterson
(d) Because he was rude
3. How did the police intend to capture Hyde?
(a) Go to Hyde's parent's house
(b) Ask Jekyll for help
(c) Stake out Hyde's house
(d) Wait until he goes to the bank
4. When is Hyde first spotted?
(a) 1 P.M.
(b) 3 A.M.
(d) 8 A.M.
5. What does Jekyll lie about?
(a) His alibi
(b) Hyde's whereabouts
(c) The will
(d) Delivery of the letter
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the victim killed?
2. What item was found on the victim?
3. How did Enfield describe Hyde to Utterson?
4. What does Hyde say when Utterson asks to be let into the house?
5. What object gave away the identity of the murderer?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)