|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident of the Letter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the clerk examine?
(a) Crime scene
2. What might come out at Hyde's trial?
(a) Past crimes
(b) Jekyll's name
(c) Jekyll and Hyde's relationship
3. Who is Hyde supposedly connected to?
4. The stranger reminds the man of whom?
(a) Santa Claus
(c) The constable
(d) His father
5. Why does Jekyll apologize for Hyde?
(a) Hyde did not call on Utterson
(b) Because he was rude
(c) Utterson was afraid
(d) Hyde refused to speak
Short Answer Questions
1. Which was not in Jekyll's laboratory?
2. Utterson originally thought Jekyll's will was madness. Now the man thinks it might be...
3. What does Jekyll lie about?
4. What term does Lanyon use to describe Jekyll's experiments?
5. Who accompanied Utterson to Hyde's house?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)