|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident of the Letter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Approximately how much time passed before the murder took place?
(a) One year
(b) Three months
(c) Six months
(d) Two years
2. How did Enfield describe Hyde to Utterson?
(a) Enfield could not explain
(b) Like the peculiar uncle
(c) As having an invisible deformity
(d) Like a schoolyard bully
3. What is the initial thought regarding the stranger's relationship with Jekyll?
4. Who identified the victim?
(b) The maid
(c) Police chief
5. How old is Jekyll?
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Hyde first spotted?
2. What does Utterson believe were Hyde's intentions?
3. Who did the made recognize on the street?
4. How was the victim killed?
5. Utterson originally thought Jekyll's will was madness. Now the man thinks it might be...
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)