|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident of the Letter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Utterson to go to Dr. Jekyll's house?
(c) Curiosity about Hyde
(d) The will
2. What's the name of Utterson's clerk?
3. Jekyll says that his fears cannot be amended by...
(a) Running away
(b) Dwelling on them
4. Where did Hyde live?
(a) Cavendish Square
(c) West End
(d) Piccadilly Circus
5. Mr. Enfield has a rule about what?
(a) Asking questions
(b) Crossing against a light
(c) Smoking in public
(d) Giving advice
Short Answer Questions
1. The author says that the lamps glittered like...
2. What word is used to describe the condition of the building?
3. Which of these words is not used to describe Hyde?
4. How much money does the girl's family get?
5. What is the name of the stranger?
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)