|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident of the Letter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jekyll's title?
2. What word is used to describe the condition of the building?
3. How long is it before Utterson sees Jekyll?
(a) Three weeks
(b) Two weeks
(c) Two months
(d) Three days
4. What was the noise heard by the maid?
(a) Bones shattering
5. How old is Jekyll?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the victim?
2. Who accompanied Utterson to Hyde's house?
3. Mr. Enfield has a rule about what?
4. Utterson originally thought Jekyll's will was madness. Now the man thinks it might be...
5. How did the police intend to capture Hyde?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)