|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident of the Letter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which era does the story take place?
2. How did Enfield describe Hyde to Utterson?
(a) Enfield could not explain
(b) Like a schoolyard bully
(c) As having an invisible deformity
(d) Like the peculiar uncle
3. What trait is highly sought after in the time of the book?
(b) Having money
4. What does Hyde say when Utterson asks to be let into the house?
(a) Dr. Jekyll is very ill
(b) Utterson has the wrong house
(c) Dr. Jekyll is away
(d) Hyde ignores Utterson
5. What is Utterson's impression of Hyde?
(a) That there is no reason to worry about Jekyll
(b) That Hyde seems like a nice gent
(c) That Enfield was completely wrong about the man
(d) That the man is almost inhuman
Short Answer Questions
1. The author says that the lamps glittered like...
2. How is the money paid?
3. What's the name of Utterson's clerk?
4. What is Hyde's response when Utterson claims they have a mutual friend?
5. What is Jekyll's title?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)