|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident of the Letter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Jekyll's lawyer?
2. Which of these words is not used to describe Hyde?
3. Jekyll refers to Lanyon as being...
4. The author says that the lamps glittered like...
(a) Moon rays
5. Utterson originally thought Jekyll's will was madness. Now the man thinks it might be...
(b) Null and void
Short Answer Questions
1. What might come out at Hyde's trial?
2. Which was not in Jekyll's laboratory?
3. What item did the police retrieve from the ashes?
4. What is the initial thought regarding the stranger's relationship with Jekyll?
5. Where did Hyde live?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)