|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident of the Letter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What best explains the characteristics of Jekyll and Hyde?
(a) Tall and short
(b) Happy and sad
(c) Good and evil
(d) Intelligent and ignorant
2. What should happen if Jekyll disappears?
(a) Police will file a missing person's report
(c) The will becomes null and void
(d) Hyde should take over
3. How does Jekyll react when Utterson mentions Hyde?
(a) The conversation is interrupted
(b) Jekyll turns pale
(c) Jekyll becomes angry
(d) Jekyll ignores Utterson
4. What was the noise heard by the maid?
(b) Bones shattering
5. What is Utterson's impression of Hyde?
(a) That Hyde seems like a nice gent
(b) That the man is almost inhuman
(c) That Enfield was completely wrong about the man
(d) That there is no reason to worry about Jekyll
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the made recognize on the street?
2. What is Hyde's response when Utterson claims they have a mutual friend?
3. What happens with the check?
4. What evidence does Jekyll give to Utterson?
5. What is Carew's first name?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)