|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident of the Letter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic does Utterson broach when he is finally alone with Jekyll?
(a) The servants' conduct
(b) Jekyll's health
(d) The will
2. Which was not in Jekyll's laboratory?
(a) Glass presses
(b) Bunsen burner
3. What is the occasion for the meeting?
(a) Business meeting
(b) Casual get-together
(c) Dinner party
(d) Accidental meeting
4. How does Jekyll hear about the murder?
(a) People in the square
5. What item did the police retrieve from the ashes?
(b) Travel itinerary
(c) Packet of letters
(d) Cheque book
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hyde dictate for Jekyll?
2. In which era does the story take place?
3. How did Enfield describe Hyde to Utterson?
4. Lanyon feels what has happened to Jekyll?
5. Who are Jekyll's two oldest friends?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)