|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident of the Letter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What evidence does Jekyll give to Utterson?
(a) Murder weapon
(b) Bloody shoe
2. What is Hyde's first name?
3. What best explains the characteristics of Jekyll and Hyde?
(a) Good and evil
(b) Happy and sad
(c) Intelligent and ignorant
(d) Tall and short
4. What time did the maid call the police?
(b) 11 P.M.
(c) 3 A.M.
(d) 2 A.M.
5. What was the noise heard by the maid?
(b) Bones shattering
Short Answer Questions
1. The stranger reminds the man of whom?
2. What causes Utterson to go to Dr. Jekyll's house?
3. Who is the beneficiary of Jekyll's will?
4. What was used as the murder weapon?
5. What did the dinner guests have in common?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)