|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident of the Letter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object did Hyde carry?
2. The author says that the lamps glittered like...
(c) Moon rays
3. What word is used to describe the condition of the building?
4. Who accompanied Utterson to Hyde's house?
(a) Constable Scott
(b) Sergeant Schultz
(c) Police Chief Danvers
(d) Inspector Newcomen
5. Who has a copy of Jekyll's will?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item did the police retrieve from the ashes?
2. What should happen if Jekyll disappears?
3. Where did Hyde live?
4. What might come out at Hyde's trial?
5. What does Utterson believe were Hyde's intentions?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)