|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident of the Letter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Jekyll's two oldest friends?
(a) Utterson and Lanyon
(b) Utterson and Hyde
(c) Lanyon and Enfield
(d) Hyde and Poole
2. What trait is highly sought after in the time of the book?
(d) Having money
3. How long is it before Utterson sees Jekyll?
(a) Two months
(b) Three days
(c) Three weeks
(d) Two weeks
4. Who did the stranger terrorize?
(c) Little Girl
5. How did the police intend to capture Hyde?
(a) Go to Hyde's parent's house
(b) Stake out Hyde's house
(c) Wait until he goes to the bank
(d) Ask Jekyll for help
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jekyll's title?
2. Who admitted Utterson to Jekyll's house?
3. What was used as the murder weapon?
4. What object did Hyde carry?
5. What is the initial thought regarding the stranger's relationship with Jekyll?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)