|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident of the Letter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanied Utterson to Hyde's house?
(a) Sergeant Schultz
(b) Police Chief Danvers
(c) Constable Scott
(d) Inspector Newcomen
2. What does Utterson suspect the relationship is between Jekyll and Hyde?
(c) Romantic involvement
3. How does Jekyll react when Utterson mentions Hyde?
(a) The conversation is interrupted
(b) Jekyll ignores Utterson
(c) Jekyll turns pale
(d) Jekyll becomes angry
4. If science is related to intellect than heresy is related to
(a) Emotional stability
(b) Proven fact
5. What should happen if Jekyll disappears?
(b) Police will file a missing person's report
(c) The will becomes null and void
(d) Hyde should take over
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Utterson disturbed?
2. The author says that the lamps glittered like...
3. What is the name of the stranger?
4. What was the name of the victim?
5. What's the name of Utterson's clerk?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)