|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident of the Letter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic does Utterson broach when he is finally alone with Jekyll?
(a) The will
(b) Jekyll's health
(d) The servants' conduct
2. What should happen if Jekyll disappears?
(a) Police will file a missing person's report
(b) The will becomes null and void
(d) Hyde should take over
3. What item did Jekyll burn?
(a) Murder weapon
(c) Cheque book
(d) Bloody clothes
4. What are the servants' orders in regard to Hyde?
(a) The servants have been ordered to ignore Hyde
(b) The servants are expected to obey Hyde
(c) There are no servants
(d) The servants do not know Hyde exists
5. How does Hyde come and go from Jekyll's house?
(a) The butler lets Hyde in
(b) Hyde has a key
(c) Hyde has an adjoining apartment
(d) Hyde crawls through a window
Short Answer Questions
1. Utterson begs Jekyll to reveal what?
2. In which era does the story take place?
3. Who identified the victim?
4. How much money does the girl's family get?
5. How old is Jekyll?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)