|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident of the Letter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occasion for the meeting?
(a) Dinner party
(b) Accidental meeting
(c) Casual get-together
(d) Business meeting
2. What evidence does Jekyll give to Utterson?
(a) Bloody shoe
(c) Murder weapon
3. What does Hyde say when Utterson asks to be let into the house?
(a) Hyde ignores Utterson
(b) Dr. Jekyll is very ill
(c) Utterson has the wrong house
(d) Dr. Jekyll is away
4. Who is the beneficiary of Jekyll's will?
(b) His dog
5. What strange object captures the eyes of the friends as they walk down the street?
(d) Post box
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accompanied Utterson to Hyde's house?
2. What is the name of the lawyer's friend?
3. What does Jekyll lie about?
4. The clerk compares which two items?
5. What was the noise heard by the maid?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)