|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident of the Letter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Jekyll's two oldest friends?
(a) Hyde and Poole
(b) Utterson and Hyde
(c) Lanyon and Enfield
(d) Utterson and Lanyon
2. What does Jekyll lie about?
(a) The will
(b) Hyde's whereabouts
(c) His alibi
(d) Delivery of the letter
3. What color was the victim's hair?
4. What is Hyde's response when Utterson claims they have a mutual friend?
(a) The conversation is interrupted
(b) Hyde accuses Utterson of lying
(c) Hyde denies knowing the mutual friend
(d) Hyde ignores Utterson
5. Which was not in Jekyll's laboratory?
(a) Bunsen burner
(d) Glass presses
Short Answer Questions
1. What item was found on the victim?
2. Who did the stranger terrorize?
3. What was the name of the victim?
4. How does Jekyll react when Utterson mentions Hyde?
5. What causes Utterson to go to Dr. Jekyll's house?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)