|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident of the Letter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The clerk possessed what special skill?
(b) Writing letters
(c) Handwriting analysis
2. What item did Jekyll burn?
(a) Murder weapon
(b) Cheque book
(c) Bloody clothes
3. What is Carew's first name?
4. What does Utterson believe were Hyde's intentions?
(a) To murder Jekyll
(b) To embezzle Jekyll's fortune
(c) To become royalty
(d) To become a scientist
5. What topic does Utterson broach when he is finally alone with Jekyll?
(b) Jekyll's health
(c) The servants' conduct
(d) The will
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the money paid?
2. What does the clerk examine?
3. What is Hyde's response when Utterson claims they have a mutual friend?
4. Who accompanied Utterson to Hyde's house?
5. Lanyon feels what has happened to Jekyll?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)