|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident of the Letter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What should happen if Jekyll disappears?
(a) Police will file a missing person's report
(c) Hyde should take over
(d) The will becomes null and void
2. What object did Hyde carry?
3. What emotion does Hyde inspire?
4. What item was found on the victim?
(a) Suicide note
5. What term does Lanyon use to describe Jekyll's experiments?
(a) Scientific heresies
(b) A waste of time
Short Answer Questions
1. How many windows does the old building have?
2. How did the police intend to capture Hyde?
3. In which era does the story take place?
4. Mr. Enfield has a rule about what?
5. Why is Utterson disturbed?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)