|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident of the Letter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the old friends meet?
(a) Jekyll's laboratory
(b) On the street
(c) Jekyll's house
(d) Utterson's office
2. What was used as the murder weapon?
(a) Cricket bat
(c) Walking stick
3. What should happen if Jekyll disappears?
(a) Police will file a missing person's report
(b) Hyde should take over
(d) The will becomes null and void
4. Who are Jekyll's two oldest friends?
(a) Utterson and Hyde
(b) Hyde and Poole
(c) Utterson and Lanyon
(d) Lanyon and Enfield
5. Who is Hyde supposedly connected to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who admitted Utterson to Jekyll's house?
2. To whom does Utterson speak about Jekyll?
3. What object gave away the identity of the murderer?
4. What is another name for Jekyll's laboratory?
5. What item did the police retrieve from the ashes?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)