|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident of the Letter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If science is related to intellect than heresy is related to
(a) Emotional stability
(b) Proven fact
2. How does Hyde come and go from Jekyll's house?
(a) Hyde has an adjoining apartment
(b) The butler lets Hyde in
(c) Hyde has a key
(d) Hyde crawls through a window
3. What is the name of Jekyll's lawyer?
4. To whom does Utterson speak about Jekyll?
5. Which of these words is not used to describe Hyde?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Utterson's impression of Hyde?
2. Which of these was not located near Hyde's house?
3. What trait is highly sought after in the time of the book?
4. What causes Utterson to go to Dr. Jekyll's house?
5. Who identified the victim?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)