|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident of the Letter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hyde dictate for Jekyll?
(b) Dinner menu
2. When is Hyde first spotted?
(a) 1 P.M.
(c) 3 A.M.
(d) 8 A.M.
3. What did the dinner guests have in common?
(a) They all liked Sherlock Holmes
(b) All were 50 years old
(c) They all liked wine
(d) All were doctors
4. What item did Jekyll burn?
(b) Bloody clothes
(c) Murder weapon
(d) Cheque book
5. What is Jekyll accused of?
(d) Destroying evidence
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Jekyll's butler?
2. Who identified the victim?
3. How long is it before Utterson sees Jekyll?
4. What does Jekyll lie about?
5. What promise does Jekyll extract from Utterson?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)