|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident of the Letter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the money paid?
(a) Gold coins and a check
(d) Cashier's check
2. What term does Lanyon use to describe Jekyll's experiments?
(a) Scientific heresies
(c) A waste of time
3. What time did the maid call the police?
(b) 2 A.M.
(c) 11 P.M.
(d) 3 A.M.
4. What did the dinner guests have in common?
(a) They all liked Sherlock Holmes
(b) All were doctors
(c) They all liked wine
(d) All were 50 years old
5. The author says that the lamps glittered like...
(a) Moon rays
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hyde's response when Utterson claims they have a mutual friend?
2. What's the name of Utterson's clerk?
3. What happens with the check?
4. What topic does Utterson broach when he is finally alone with Jekyll?
5. What is Hyde's first name?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)