|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident of the Letter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What might come out at Hyde's trial?
(a) Past crimes
(c) Jekyll's name
(d) Jekyll and Hyde's relationship
2. What does Utterson suspect the relationship is between Jekyll and Hyde?
(c) Romantic involvement
3. What topic does Utterson broach when he is finally alone with Jekyll?
(a) Jekyll's health
(c) The servants' conduct
(d) The will
4. What promise does Jekyll extract from Utterson?
(a) That Utterson will leave town
(b) That Utterson should never return to Jekyll's house
(c) That Utterson will sign the will
(d) That Utterson will never speak to Hyde again
5. If science is related to intellect than heresy is related to
(a) Proven fact
(d) Emotional stability
Short Answer Questions
1. Jekyll says that his fears cannot be amended by...
2. What's the name of Utterson's clerk?
3. What are the servants' orders in regard to Hyde?
4. What term does Lanyon use to describe Jekyll's experiments?
5. Who narrates the chapter?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)