|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Carew Murder Case.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was used as the murder weapon?
(b) Walking stick
(d) Cricket bat
2. How old is Jekyll?
3. What topic does Utterson broach when he is finally alone with Jekyll?
(b) The will
(c) Jekyll's health
(d) The servants' conduct
4. What is the initial thought regarding the stranger's relationship with Jekyll?
5. Which of these was not located near Hyde's house?
(a) Utterson's office
(b) French eatery
(c) Retail shop
(d) Gin palace
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the dinner guests have in common?
2. What is Jekyll's title?
3. What does Hyde say when Utterson asks to be let into the house?
4. Utterson originally thought Jekyll's will was madness. Now the man thinks it might be...
5. How did the police intend to capture Hyde?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)