|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Carew Murder Case.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What should happen if Jekyll disappears?
(a) The will becomes null and void
(b) Hyde should take over
(d) Police will file a missing person's report
2. Who witnessed the murder?
(b) The Constable
(c) The butler
(d) A maid
3. Which of these was not located near Hyde's house?
(a) Retail shop
(b) Utterson's office
(c) Gin palace
(d) French eatery
4. What time did the maid call the police?
(a) 2 A.M.
(b) 3 A.M.
(c) 11 P.M.
5. What item was found on the victim?
(b) Suicide note
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the police intend to capture Hyde?
2. How long is it before Utterson sees Jekyll?
3. What was used as the murder weapon?
4. What happens with the check?
5. What is the name of the lawyer's friend?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)