|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Carew Murder Case.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Approximately how much time passed before the murder took place?
(a) Six months
(b) Two years
(c) Three months
(d) One year
2. What did the dinner guests have in common?
(a) They all liked wine
(b) All were 50 years old
(c) All were doctors
(d) They all liked Sherlock Holmes
3. What is the name of the stranger?
4. Who accompanied Utterson to Hyde's house?
(a) Sergeant Schultz
(b) Constable Scott
(c) Inspector Newcomen
(d) Police Chief Danvers
5. What item was found on the victim?
(a) Suicide note
Short Answer Questions
1. How many windows does the old building have?
2. In which era does the story take place?
3. How long is it before Utterson sees Jekyll?
4. What is the name of Jekyll's butler?
5. Who identified the victim?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)