|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Carew Murder Case.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Utterson's impression of Hyde?
(a) That Enfield was completely wrong about the man
(b) That there is no reason to worry about Jekyll
(c) That the man is almost inhuman
(d) That Hyde seems like a nice gent
2. Why does Utterson go to Jekyll's house?
(a) Utterson has insomnia
(b) Utterson is worried about Jekyll
(c) There are questions about the will
(d) Utterson needs to see Hyde's face
3. How is the money paid?
(a) Gold coins and a check
(c) Cashier's check
4. In which era does the story take place?
5. Who is Hyde supposedly connected to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Hyde live?
2. What emotion does Hyde inspire?
3. What best explains the characteristics of Jekyll and Hyde?
4. What is Hyde's response when Utterson claims they have a mutual friend?
5. What should happen if Jekyll disappears?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)