|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Carew Murder Case.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emotion does Hyde inspire?
2. Which of these was not located near Hyde's house?
(a) Gin palace
(b) Retail shop
(c) French eatery
(d) Utterson's office
3. Who witnessed the murder?
(b) The butler
(c) The Constable
(d) A maid
4. Approximately how much time passed before the murder took place?
(a) Two years
(b) Three months
(c) One year
(d) Six months
5. What trait is highly sought after in the time of the book?
(b) Having money
Short Answer Questions
1. What item did the police retrieve from the ashes?
2. What is the name of Jekyll's lawyer?
3. Who is the beneficiary of Jekyll's will?
4. How does Hyde come and go from Jekyll's house?
5. What does Hyde say when Utterson asks to be let into the house?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)