|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Carew Murder Case.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What best explains the characteristics of Jekyll and Hyde?
(a) Happy and sad
(b) Intelligent and ignorant
(c) Tall and short
(d) Good and evil
2. Lanyon feels what has happened to Jekyll?
(a) Jekyll has gone mad
(b) Jekyll has been abducted
(c) Hyde is blackmailing Jekyll
(d) Jekyll is seriously ill
3. What time did the maid call the police?
(a) 11 P.M.
(b) 3 A.M.
(d) 2 A.M.
4. Where do the old friends meet?
(a) Jekyll's laboratory
(b) Jekyll's house
(c) Utterson's office
(d) On the street
5. How old is Jekyll?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the money paid?
2. What promise does Jekyll extract from Utterson?
3. What causes Utterson to go to Dr. Jekyll's house?
4. Why does Jekyll apologize for Hyde?
5. What does Hyde say when Utterson asks to be let into the house?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)