|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Carew Murder Case.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term does Lanyon use to describe Jekyll's experiments?
(b) A waste of time
(d) Scientific heresies
2. Who is the beneficiary of Jekyll's will?
(d) His dog
3. What should happen if Jekyll disappears?
(a) The will becomes null and void
(c) Hyde should take over
(d) Police will file a missing person's report
4. Which of these was not located near Hyde's house?
(a) Gin palace
(b) French eatery
(c) Utterson's office
(d) Retail shop
5. How many windows does the old building have?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the police intend to capture Hyde?
2. Approximately how much time passed before the murder took place?
3. What is Jekyll's title?
4. What is the initial thought regarding the stranger's relationship with Jekyll?
5. Why is Utterson disturbed?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)