|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Carew Murder Case.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item was found on the victim?
(b) Suicide note
2. What is Hyde's response when Utterson claims they have a mutual friend?
(a) Hyde accuses Utterson of lying
(b) The conversation is interrupted
(c) Hyde denies knowing the mutual friend
(d) Hyde ignores Utterson
3. What trait is highly sought after in the time of the book?
(d) Having money
4. Who narrates the chapter?
5. What are the servants' orders in regard to Hyde?
(a) The servants are expected to obey Hyde
(b) The servants have been ordered to ignore Hyde
(c) The servants do not know Hyde exists
(d) There are no servants
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Enfield has a rule about what?
2. Who are Jekyll's two oldest friends?
3. Why is Utterson disturbed?
4. Who identified the victim?
5. If science is related to intellect than heresy is related to
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)