|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Carew Murder Case.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item was found on the victim?
(d) Suicide note
2. Who witnessed the murder?
(a) A maid
(b) The Constable
(c) The butler
3. What trait is highly sought after in the time of the book?
(d) Having money
4. Who is Hyde supposedly connected to?
5. Mr. Enfield has a rule about what?
(a) Giving advice
(b) Asking questions
(c) Crossing against a light
(d) Smoking in public
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the initial thought regarding the stranger's relationship with Jekyll?
2. Jekyll refers to Lanyon as being...
3. What was used as the murder weapon?
4. Why is Utterson disturbed?
5. What was the name of the victim?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)