|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Carew Murder Case.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Utterson originally thought Jekyll's will was madness. Now the man thinks it might be...
(d) Null and void
2. What item did the police retrieve from the ashes?
(a) Packet of letters
(c) Cheque book
(d) Travel itinerary
3. What is the name of the lawyer's friend?
4. Jekyll refers to Lanyon as being...
5. What was the noise heard by the maid?
(b) Bones shattering
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the police intend to capture Hyde?
2. What is the name of the stranger?
3. What does Utterson suspect the relationship is between Jekyll and Hyde?
4. What strange object captures the eyes of the friends as they walk down the street?
5. Utterson begs Jekyll to reveal what?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)