|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Carew Murder Case.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these was not located near Hyde's house?
(a) Retail shop
(b) French eatery
(c) Utterson's office
(d) Gin palace
2. What trait is highly sought after in the time of the book?
(b) Having money
3. What is Jekyll's title?
4. Who accompanied Utterson to Hyde's house?
(a) Sergeant Schultz
(b) Inspector Newcomen
(c) Constable Scott
(d) Police Chief Danvers
5. What time did the maid call the police?
(a) 11 P.M.
(c) 2 A.M.
(d) 3 A.M.
Short Answer Questions
1. The stranger reminds the man of whom?
2. How was the victim killed?
3. Where do the old friends meet?
4. What is the name of the lawyer's friend?
5. How much money does the girl's family get?
This section contains 131 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)