|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Carew Murder Case.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Jekyll's butler?
2. The stranger reminds the man of whom?
(a) Santa Claus
(c) His father
(d) The constable
3. Which of these was not located near Hyde's house?
(a) Retail shop
(b) Gin palace
(c) Utterson's office
(d) French eatery
4. What promise does Jekyll extract from Utterson?
(a) That Utterson will leave town
(b) That Utterson should never return to Jekyll's house
(c) That Utterson will sign the will
(d) That Utterson will never speak to Hyde again
5. What is the occasion for the meeting?
(a) Dinner party
(b) Business meeting
(c) Casual get-together
(d) Accidental meeting
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accompanied Utterson to Hyde's house?
2. Who are Jekyll's two oldest friends?
3. What emotion does Hyde inspire?
4. Where do the old friends meet?
5. What item was found on the victim?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)