|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Carew Murder Case.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Hyde live?
(a) Piccadilly Circus
(b) Cavendish Square
(d) West End
2. What is the name of Jekyll's butler?
3. What term does Lanyon use to describe Jekyll's experiments?
(b) A waste of time
(d) Scientific heresies
4. Who is Hyde supposedly connected to?
5. What is the name of Jekyll's lawyer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Jekyll refers to Lanyon as being...
2. When is Hyde first spotted?
3. How much money does the girl's family get?
4. What was the name of the victim?
5. How old is Jekyll?
This section contains 109 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)