|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Carew Murder Case.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Hyde supposedly connected to?
2. How much money does the girl's family get?
3. How did Enfield describe Hyde to Utterson?
(a) Like a schoolyard bully
(b) Enfield could not explain
(c) Like the peculiar uncle
(d) As having an invisible deformity
4. What trait is highly sought after in the time of the book?
(b) Having money
5. What color was the victim's hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the stranger terrorize?
2. What is the initial thought regarding the stranger's relationship with Jekyll?
3. How many windows does the old building have?
4. What emotion does Hyde inspire?
5. What is the name of Jekyll's butler?
This section contains 123 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)