|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Carew Murder Case.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item did the police retrieve from the ashes?
(a) Packet of letters
(c) Cheque book
(d) Travel itinerary
2. How did Enfield describe Hyde to Utterson?
(a) As having an invisible deformity
(b) Enfield could not explain
(c) Like a schoolyard bully
(d) Like the peculiar uncle
3. What was the noise heard by the maid?
(b) Bones shattering
4. What object gave away the identity of the murderer?
(a) Fountain pen
5. Who are Jekyll's two oldest friends?
(a) Utterson and Hyde
(b) Utterson and Lanyon
(c) Hyde and Poole
(d) Lanyon and Enfield
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the initial thought regarding the stranger's relationship with Jekyll?
2. In which era does the story take place?
3. What item was found on the victim?
4. Who has a copy of Jekyll's will?
5. How many windows does the old building have?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)