|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Carew Murder Case.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the made recognize on the street?
(d) Her master
2. If science is related to intellect than heresy is related to
(b) Proven fact
(d) Emotional stability
3. What causes Utterson to go to Dr. Jekyll's house?
(b) Curiosity about Hyde
(d) The will
4. How was the victim killed?
(c) Run over
5. Which of these was not located near Hyde's house?
(a) Retail shop
(b) Utterson's office
(c) French eatery
(d) Gin palace
Short Answer Questions
1. What item did the police retrieve from the ashes?
2. What topic does Utterson broach when he is finally alone with Jekyll?
3. What happens with the check?
4. Where do the old friends meet?
5. How old is Jekyll?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)