|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Carew Murder Case.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the dinner guests have in common?
(a) They all liked Sherlock Holmes
(b) All were doctors
(c) All were 50 years old
(d) They all liked wine
2. What causes Utterson to go to Dr. Jekyll's house?
(b) Curiosity about Hyde
(c) The will
3. Approximately how much time passed before the murder took place?
(a) One year
(b) Three months
(c) Two years
(d) Six months
4. Lanyon feels what has happened to Jekyll?
(a) Jekyll has been abducted
(b) Hyde is blackmailing Jekyll
(c) Jekyll is seriously ill
(d) Jekyll has gone mad
5. Who did the stranger terrorize?
(a) Little Girl
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accompanied Utterson to Hyde's house?
2. How old is Jekyll?
3. What is the name of the stranger?
4. What promise does Jekyll extract from Utterson?
5. What emotion does Hyde inspire?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)