|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Carew Murder Case.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic does Utterson broach when he is finally alone with Jekyll?
(a) The will
(c) The servants' conduct
(d) Jekyll's health
2. What is Utterson's impression of Hyde?
(a) That Enfield was completely wrong about the man
(b) That the man is almost inhuman
(c) That Hyde seems like a nice gent
(d) That there is no reason to worry about Jekyll
3. What are the servants' orders in regard to Hyde?
(a) There are no servants
(b) The servants are expected to obey Hyde
(c) The servants have been ordered to ignore Hyde
(d) The servants do not know Hyde exists
4. How did the police intend to capture Hyde?
(a) Go to Hyde's parent's house
(b) Stake out Hyde's house
(c) Ask Jekyll for help
(d) Wait until he goes to the bank
5. Where do the old friends meet?
(a) On the street
(b) Jekyll's house
(c) Jekyll's laboratory
(d) Utterson's office
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the lawyer's friend?
2. Who has a copy of Jekyll's will?
3. What trait is highly sought after in the time of the book?
4. To whom does Utterson speak about Jekyll?
5. What does Hyde say when Utterson asks to be let into the house?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)