|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Carew Murder Case.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What best explains the characteristics of Jekyll and Hyde?
(a) Happy and sad
(b) Intelligent and ignorant
(c) Tall and short
(d) Good and evil
2. What is the initial thought regarding the stranger's relationship with Jekyll?
3. What topic does Utterson broach when he is finally alone with Jekyll?
(a) Jekyll's health
(b) The servants' conduct
(c) The will
4. Who did the made recognize on the street?
(c) Her master
5. What does Hyde say when Utterson asks to be let into the house?
(a) Dr. Jekyll is away
(b) Hyde ignores Utterson
(c) Dr. Jekyll is very ill
(d) Utterson has the wrong house
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hyde supposedly connected to?
2. Why does Jekyll apologize for Hyde?
3. How does Jekyll react when Utterson mentions Hyde?
4. Which of these words is not used to describe Hyde?
5. Who witnessed the murder?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)