|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Carew Murder Case.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Utterson speak about Jekyll?
2. What best explains the characteristics of Jekyll and Hyde?
(a) Happy and sad
(b) Good and evil
(c) Intelligent and ignorant
(d) Tall and short
3. What does Utterson suspect the relationship is between Jekyll and Hyde?
(c) Romantic involvement
4. What term does Lanyon use to describe Jekyll's experiments?
(b) Scientific heresies
(c) A waste of time
5. What strange object captures the eyes of the friends as they walk down the street?
(b) Post box
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occasion for the meeting?
2. Why is Utterson disturbed?
3. How old is Jekyll?
4. How much money does the girl's family get?
5. What is the name of the stranger?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)