|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Carew Murder Case.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jekyll apologize for Hyde?
(a) Hyde refused to speak
(b) Utterson was afraid
(c) Because he was rude
(d) Hyde did not call on Utterson
2. How long is it before Utterson sees Jekyll?
(a) Two months
(b) Two weeks
(c) Three weeks
(d) Three days
3. What was the name of the victim?
4. Mr. Enfield has a rule about what?
(a) Smoking in public
(b) Giving advice
(c) Asking questions
(d) Crossing against a light
5. Who did the made recognize on the street?
(a) Her master
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the old friends meet?
2. Why is Utterson disturbed?
3. What does Utterson suspect the relationship is between Jekyll and Hyde?
4. What strange object captures the eyes of the friends as they walk down the street?
5. What is the name of Jekyll's lawyer?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)