|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Jekyll was Quite at Ease.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Enfield has a rule about what?
(a) Asking questions
(b) Crossing against a light
(c) Smoking in public
(d) Giving advice
2. What is Jekyll's title?
3. In which era does the story take place?
4. To whom does Utterson speak about Jekyll?
5. What are the servants' orders in regard to Hyde?
(a) The servants are expected to obey Hyde
(b) There are no servants
(c) The servants do not know Hyde exists
(d) The servants have been ordered to ignore Hyde
Short Answer Questions
1. Jekyll refers to Lanyon as being...
2. How much money does the girl's family get?
3. If science is related to intellect than heresy is related to
4. What topic does Utterson broach when he is finally alone with Jekyll?
5. Utterson begs Jekyll to reveal what?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)