|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Jekyll was Quite at Ease.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has a copy of Jekyll's will?
2. What is the name of the stranger?
3. What strange object captures the eyes of the friends as they walk down the street?
(d) Post box
4. How old is Jekyll?
5. What is Hyde's response when Utterson claims they have a mutual friend?
(a) Hyde accuses Utterson of lying
(b) Hyde ignores Utterson
(c) Hyde denies knowing the mutual friend
(d) The conversation is interrupted
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occasion for the meeting?
2. What is Utterson's impression of Hyde?
3. What causes Utterson to go to Dr. Jekyll's house?
4. To whom does Utterson speak about Jekyll?
5. What trait is highly sought after in the time of the book?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)