|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Jekyll was Quite at Ease.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the stranger?
2. Jekyll says that his fears cannot be amended by...
(b) Running away
(c) Dwelling on them
3. What causes Utterson to go to Dr. Jekyll's house?
(c) Curiosity about Hyde
(d) The will
4. Who did the stranger terrorize?
(d) Little Girl
5. The stranger reminds the man of whom?
(a) Santa Claus
(c) The constable
(d) His father
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the dinner guests have in common?
2. How old is Jekyll?
3. What is Utterson's impression of Hyde?
4. What does Utterson suspect the relationship is between Jekyll and Hyde?
5. What should happen if Jekyll disappears?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)