|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Jekyll was Quite at Ease.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Utterson speak about Jekyll?
2. The stranger reminds the man of whom?
(a) Santa Claus
(c) His father
(d) The constable
3. What topic does Utterson broach when he is finally alone with Jekyll?
(b) The will
(c) The servants' conduct
(d) Jekyll's health
4. What is Utterson's impression of Hyde?
(a) That Enfield was completely wrong about the man
(b) That Hyde seems like a nice gent
(c) That there is no reason to worry about Jekyll
(d) That the man is almost inhuman
5. How does Jekyll react when Utterson mentions Hyde?
(a) Jekyll turns pale
(b) Jekyll ignores Utterson
(c) The conversation is interrupted
(d) Jekyll becomes angry
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hyde come and go from Jekyll's house?
2. What is the name of the stranger?
3. Why does Utterson go to Jekyll's house?
4. If science is related to intellect than heresy is related to
5. Jekyll refers to Lanyon as being...
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)