|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Jekyll was Quite at Ease.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the lawyer's friend?
2. The stranger reminds the man of whom?
(a) Santa Claus
(b) His father
(d) The constable
3. If science is related to intellect than heresy is related to
(b) Emotional stability
(c) Proven fact
4. Why does Jekyll apologize for Hyde?
(a) Hyde refused to speak
(b) Utterson was afraid
(c) Because he was rude
(d) Hyde did not call on Utterson
5. Who narrates the chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What should happen if Jekyll disappears?
2. Mr. Enfield has a rule about what?
3. What does Utterson suspect the relationship is between Jekyll and Hyde?
4. What happens with the check?
5. What is Hyde's response when Utterson claims they have a mutual friend?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)