|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Jekyll was Quite at Ease.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the initial thought regarding the stranger's relationship with Jekyll?
2. Utterson originally thought Jekyll's will was madness. Now the man thinks it might be...
(a) Null and void
3. What strange object captures the eyes of the friends as they walk down the street?
(b) Post box
4. What causes Utterson to go to Dr. Jekyll's house?
(b) Curiosity about Hyde
(d) The will
5. What word is used to describe the condition of the building?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who narrates the chapter?
2. How is the money paid?
3. What topic does Utterson broach when he is finally alone with Jekyll?
4. What is Jekyll's title?
5. Lanyon feels what has happened to Jekyll?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)