|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Jekyll was Quite at Ease.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the lawyer's friend?
2. What is Jekyll's title?
3. Mr. Enfield has a rule about what?
(a) Giving advice
(b) Smoking in public
(c) Asking questions
(d) Crossing against a light
4. How does Hyde come and go from Jekyll's house?
(a) Hyde has a key
(b) The butler lets Hyde in
(c) Hyde crawls through a window
(d) Hyde has an adjoining apartment
5. How does Jekyll react when Utterson mentions Hyde?
(a) Jekyll becomes angry
(b) The conversation is interrupted
(c) Jekyll turns pale
(d) Jekyll ignores Utterson
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the initial thought regarding the stranger's relationship with Jekyll?
2. What best explains the characteristics of Jekyll and Hyde?
3. Why does Jekyll apologize for Hyde?
4. How is the money paid?
5. What emotion does Hyde inspire?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)