|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Jekyll was Quite at Ease.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Utterson disturbed?
(a) His arthritis is flaring up
(b) Utterson wants to be in the will
(c) Hyde is a mystery
(d) Jekyll has not paid for Utterson's services
2. In which era does the story take place?
3. What is the name of Jekyll's lawyer?
4. What is the name of the lawyer's friend?
5. Who is Hyde supposedly connected to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Jekyll refers to Lanyon as being...
2. Who narrates the chapter?
3. Who did the stranger terrorize?
4. How much money does the girl's family get?
5. What is Utterson's impression of Hyde?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)