|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Jekyll was Quite at Ease.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Utterson to go to Dr. Jekyll's house?
(a) Curiosity about Hyde
(c) The will
2. What is the occasion for the meeting?
(a) Accidental meeting
(b) Dinner party
(c) Business meeting
(d) Casual get-together
3. Why does Utterson go to Jekyll's house?
(a) Utterson is worried about Jekyll
(b) There are questions about the will
(c) Utterson has insomnia
(d) Utterson needs to see Hyde's face
4. Who are Jekyll's two oldest friends?
(a) Utterson and Lanyon
(b) Hyde and Poole
(c) Utterson and Hyde
(d) Lanyon and Enfield
5. How much money does the girl's family get?
Short Answer Questions
1. What promise does Jekyll extract from Utterson?
2. What is the name of Jekyll's butler?
3. To whom does Utterson speak about Jekyll?
4. What emotion does Hyde inspire?
5. Who has a copy of Jekyll's will?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)