|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Jekyll was Quite at Ease.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lanyon feels what has happened to Jekyll?
(a) Jekyll has gone mad
(b) Jekyll has been abducted
(c) Jekyll is seriously ill
(d) Hyde is blackmailing Jekyll
2. What is the name of Jekyll's lawyer?
3. How did Enfield describe Hyde to Utterson?
(a) Like the peculiar uncle
(b) Enfield could not explain
(c) Like a schoolyard bully
(d) As having an invisible deformity
4. What is Utterson's impression of Hyde?
(a) That Hyde seems like a nice gent
(b) That the man is almost inhuman
(c) That Enfield was completely wrong about the man
(d) That there is no reason to worry about Jekyll
5. What best explains the characteristics of Jekyll and Hyde?
(a) Happy and sad
(b) Tall and short
(c) Good and evil
(d) Intelligent and ignorant
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these words is not used to describe Hyde?
2. What topic does Utterson broach when he is finally alone with Jekyll?
3. Utterson originally thought Jekyll's will was madness. Now the man thinks it might be...
4. What causes Utterson to go to Dr. Jekyll's house?
5. Who is Hyde supposedly connected to?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)