|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Jekyll was Quite at Ease.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the money paid?
(a) Gold coins and a check
(d) Cashier's check
2. If science is related to intellect than heresy is related to
(b) Emotional stability
(d) Proven fact
3. Who has a copy of Jekyll's will?
4. What does Hyde say when Utterson asks to be let into the house?
(a) Utterson has the wrong house
(b) Hyde ignores Utterson
(c) Dr. Jekyll is very ill
(d) Dr. Jekyll is away
5. Which of these words is not used to describe Hyde?
Short Answer Questions
1. What best explains the characteristics of Jekyll and Hyde?
2. What did the dinner guests have in common?
3. What is the name of the lawyer's friend?
4. What does Utterson suspect the relationship is between Jekyll and Hyde?
5. How did Enfield describe Hyde to Utterson?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)