|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Jekyll was Quite at Ease.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What best explains the characteristics of Jekyll and Hyde?
(a) Tall and short
(b) Intelligent and ignorant
(c) Good and evil
(d) Happy and sad
2. What promise does Jekyll extract from Utterson?
(a) That Utterson will sign the will
(b) That Utterson will leave town
(c) That Utterson will never speak to Hyde again
(d) That Utterson should never return to Jekyll's house
3. What is Utterson's impression of Hyde?
(a) That there is no reason to worry about Jekyll
(b) That Hyde seems like a nice gent
(c) That the man is almost inhuman
(d) That Enfield was completely wrong about the man
4. What is Hyde's response when Utterson claims they have a mutual friend?
(a) Hyde ignores Utterson
(b) The conversation is interrupted
(c) Hyde denies knowing the mutual friend
(d) Hyde accuses Utterson of lying
5. Utterson begs Jekyll to reveal what?
(a) A scientific formula
(b) A secret
(c) Recipe for dessert
(d) Contents of his will
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Utterson disturbed?
2. How old is Jekyll?
3. What is the name of Jekyll's butler?
4. What trait is highly sought after in the time of the book?
5. What word is used to describe the condition of the building?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)