|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Jekyll was Quite at Ease.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What promise does Jekyll extract from Utterson?
(a) That Utterson will sign the will
(b) That Utterson will never speak to Hyde again
(c) That Utterson should never return to Jekyll's house
(d) That Utterson will leave town
2. Who narrates the chapter?
3. What are the servants' orders in regard to Hyde?
(a) The servants do not know Hyde exists
(b) There are no servants
(c) The servants have been ordered to ignore Hyde
(d) The servants are expected to obey Hyde
4. What is Hyde's response when Utterson claims they have a mutual friend?
(a) Hyde accuses Utterson of lying
(b) Hyde denies knowing the mutual friend
(c) The conversation is interrupted
(d) Hyde ignores Utterson
5. Why is Utterson disturbed?
(a) Jekyll has not paid for Utterson's services
(b) Utterson wants to be in the will
(c) Hyde is a mystery
(d) His arthritis is flaring up
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Enfield describe Hyde to Utterson?
2. How many windows does the old building have?
3. What trait is highly sought after in the time of the book?
4. Jekyll says that his fears cannot be amended by...
5. What did the dinner guests have in common?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)