|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Jekyll was Quite at Ease.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hyde say when Utterson asks to be let into the house?
(a) Dr. Jekyll is very ill
(b) Utterson has the wrong house
(c) Dr. Jekyll is away
(d) Hyde ignores Utterson
2. How does Hyde come and go from Jekyll's house?
(a) Hyde crawls through a window
(b) Hyde has a key
(c) The butler lets Hyde in
(d) Hyde has an adjoining apartment
3. The stranger reminds the man of whom?
(b) His father
(c) Santa Claus
(d) The constable
4. What emotion does Hyde inspire?
5. What is the name of Jekyll's butler?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the dinner guests have in common?
2. Which of these words is not used to describe Hyde?
3. What is the name of Jekyll's lawyer?
4. How many windows does the old building have?
5. What is Hyde's response when Utterson claims they have a mutual friend?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)