|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Jekyll was Quite at Ease.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the lawyer's friend?
2. Who narrates the chapter?
3. Jekyll refers to Lanyon as being...
4. What strange object captures the eyes of the friends as they walk down the street?
(a) Post box
5. How did Enfield describe Hyde to Utterson?
(a) Enfield could not explain
(b) Like a schoolyard bully
(c) As having an invisible deformity
(d) Like the peculiar uncle
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the stranger?
2. To whom does Utterson speak about Jekyll?
3. What happens with the check?
4. What is Jekyll's title?
5. Utterson begs Jekyll to reveal what?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)