|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Jekyll was Quite at Ease.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Jekyll?
2. In which era does the story take place?
3. To whom does Utterson speak about Jekyll?
4. Who is the beneficiary of Jekyll's will?
(b) His dog
5. What best explains the characteristics of Jekyll and Hyde?
(a) Tall and short
(b) Intelligent and ignorant
(c) Happy and sad
(d) Good and evil
Short Answer Questions
1. What promise does Jekyll extract from Utterson?
2. Jekyll says that his fears cannot be amended by...
3. What is the name of the lawyer's friend?
4. Who is Hyde supposedly connected to?
5. Why is Utterson disturbed?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)