|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Jekyll was Quite at Ease.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these words is not used to describe Hyde?
2. What trait is highly sought after in the time of the book?
(d) Having money
3. How long is it before Utterson sees Jekyll?
(a) Two months
(b) Three days
(c) Two weeks
(d) Three weeks
4. Who has a copy of Jekyll's will?
5. What does Hyde say when Utterson asks to be let into the house?
(a) Hyde ignores Utterson
(b) Utterson has the wrong house
(c) Dr. Jekyll is away
(d) Dr. Jekyll is very ill
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Utterson to go to Dr. Jekyll's house?
2. Jekyll says that his fears cannot be amended by...
3. What promise does Jekyll extract from Utterson?
4. What is Hyde's response when Utterson claims they have a mutual friend?
5. Who narrates the chapter?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)