|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Jekyll was Quite at Ease.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has a copy of Jekyll's will?
2. Who did the stranger terrorize?
(a) Little Girl
3. What strange object captures the eyes of the friends as they walk down the street?
(b) Post box
4. What is the name of the lawyer's friend?
5. Jekyll says that his fears cannot be amended by...
(b) Dwelling on them
(d) Running away
Short Answer Questions
1. What best explains the characteristics of Jekyll and Hyde?
2. How long is it before Utterson sees Jekyll?
3. What topic does Utterson broach when he is finally alone with Jekyll?
4. Jekyll refers to Lanyon as being...
5. What is Utterson's impression of Hyde?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)