|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Jekyll was Quite at Ease.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Jekyll?
2. What did the dinner guests have in common?
(a) They all liked wine
(b) All were 50 years old
(c) All were doctors
(d) They all liked Sherlock Holmes
3. How much money does the girl's family get?
4. How does Hyde come and go from Jekyll's house?
(a) Hyde has an adjoining apartment
(b) Hyde has a key
(c) Hyde crawls through a window
(d) The butler lets Hyde in
5. Utterson begs Jekyll to reveal what?
(a) Contents of his will
(b) A scientific formula
(c) Recipe for dessert
(d) A secret
Short Answer Questions
1. What strange object captures the eyes of the friends as they walk down the street?
2. If science is related to intellect than heresy is related to
3. What does Hyde say when Utterson asks to be let into the house?
4. What is the name of the stranger?
5. Who are Jekyll's two oldest friends?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)