|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Jekyll was Quite at Ease.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What best explains the characteristics of Jekyll and Hyde?
(a) Good and evil
(b) Happy and sad
(c) Intelligent and ignorant
(d) Tall and short
2. Who narrates the chapter?
3. Who is Hyde supposedly connected to?
4. What is Jekyll's title?
5. What strange object captures the eyes of the friends as they walk down the street?
(c) Post box
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Utterson to go to Dr. Jekyll's house?
2. What emotion does Hyde inspire?
3. Jekyll refers to Lanyon as being...
4. To whom does Utterson speak about Jekyll?
5. What are the servants' orders in regard to Hyde?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)