|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Search for Mr. Hyde.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the stranger terrorize?
(b) Little Girl
2. How is the money paid?
(b) Cashier's check
(d) Gold coins and a check
3. Why is Utterson disturbed?
(a) His arthritis is flaring up
(b) Utterson wants to be in the will
(c) Jekyll has not paid for Utterson's services
(d) Hyde is a mystery
4. Why does Utterson go to Jekyll's house?
(a) There are questions about the will
(b) Utterson has insomnia
(c) Utterson is worried about Jekyll
(d) Utterson needs to see Hyde's face
5. Lanyon feels what has happened to Jekyll?
(a) Jekyll has been abducted
(b) Jekyll is seriously ill
(c) Jekyll has gone mad
(d) Hyde is blackmailing Jekyll
Short Answer Questions
1. In which era does the story take place?
2. What should happen if Jekyll disappears?
3. Mr. Enfield has a rule about what?
4. To whom does Utterson speak about Jekyll?
5. How did Enfield describe Hyde to Utterson?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)