|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Search for Mr. Hyde.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the lawyer's friend?
2. What trait is highly sought after in the time of the book?
(d) Having money
3. What is the name of the stranger?
4. What causes Utterson to go to Dr. Jekyll's house?
(a) Curiosity about Hyde
(c) The will
5. What is Hyde's response when Utterson claims they have a mutual friend?
(a) Hyde ignores Utterson
(b) Hyde denies knowing the mutual friend
(c) The conversation is interrupted
(d) Hyde accuses Utterson of lying
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Utterson's impression of Hyde?
2. What is the name of Jekyll's lawyer?
3. Who did the stranger terrorize?
4. How does Hyde come and go from Jekyll's house?
5. Utterson originally thought Jekyll's will was madness. Now the man thinks it might be...
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)