|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Search for Mr. Hyde.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The stranger reminds the man of whom?
(a) The constable
(b) His father
(c) Santa Claus
2. Who is Hyde supposedly connected to?
3. What is the name of Jekyll's lawyer?
4. What is Utterson's impression of Hyde?
(a) That the man is almost inhuman
(b) That there is no reason to worry about Jekyll
(c) That Enfield was completely wrong about the man
(d) That Hyde seems like a nice gent
5. In which era does the story take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the initial thought regarding the stranger's relationship with Jekyll?
2. How many windows does the old building have?
3. How does Hyde come and go from Jekyll's house?
4. What emotion does Hyde inspire?
5. What trait is highly sought after in the time of the book?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)