|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Search for Mr. Hyde.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What strange object captures the eyes of the friends as they walk down the street?
(d) Post box
2. Who is the beneficiary of Jekyll's will?
(d) His dog
3. Lanyon feels what has happened to Jekyll?
(a) Jekyll has been abducted
(b) Jekyll has gone mad
(c) Jekyll is seriously ill
(d) Hyde is blackmailing Jekyll
4. What is the name of the lawyer's friend?
5. How does Hyde come and go from Jekyll's house?
(a) Hyde has an adjoining apartment
(b) The butler lets Hyde in
(c) Hyde crawls through a window
(d) Hyde has a key
Short Answer Questions
1. In which era does the story take place?
2. Who is Hyde supposedly connected to?
3. Who narrates the chapter?
4. Who has a copy of Jekyll's will?
5. What should happen if Jekyll disappears?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)