|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Search for Mr. Hyde.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the beneficiary of Jekyll's will?
(d) His dog
2. Who are Jekyll's two oldest friends?
(a) Utterson and Hyde
(b) Utterson and Lanyon
(c) Hyde and Poole
(d) Lanyon and Enfield
3. How much money does the girl's family get?
4. What word is used to describe the condition of the building?
5. To whom does Utterson speak about Jekyll?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the stranger?
2. Utterson originally thought Jekyll's will was madness. Now the man thinks it might be...
3. How does Hyde come and go from Jekyll's house?
4. Why does Utterson go to Jekyll's house?
5. What does Hyde say when Utterson asks to be let into the house?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)