|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Search for Mr. Hyde.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Jekyll's butler?
2. What causes Utterson to go to Dr. Jekyll's house?
(a) The will
(d) Curiosity about Hyde
3. What strange object captures the eyes of the friends as they walk down the street?
(a) Post box
4. Who did the stranger terrorize?
(a) Little Girl
5. What are the servants' orders in regard to Hyde?
(a) The servants are expected to obey Hyde
(b) The servants do not know Hyde exists
(c) There are no servants
(d) The servants have been ordered to ignore Hyde
Short Answer Questions
1. Utterson originally thought Jekyll's will was madness. Now the man thinks it might be...
2. Who is the beneficiary of Jekyll's will?
3. Who is Hyde supposedly connected to?
4. In which era does the story take place?
5. What does Hyde say when Utterson asks to be let into the house?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)