|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Search for Mr. Hyde.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Utterson go to Jekyll's house?
(a) There are questions about the will
(b) Utterson is worried about Jekyll
(c) Utterson needs to see Hyde's face
(d) Utterson has insomnia
2. How is the money paid?
(a) Cashier's check
(d) Gold coins and a check
3. What should happen if Jekyll disappears?
(a) The will becomes null and void
(c) Police will file a missing person's report
(d) Hyde should take over
4. Who are Jekyll's two oldest friends?
(a) Hyde and Poole
(b) Lanyon and Enfield
(c) Utterson and Lanyon
(d) Utterson and Hyde
5. To whom does Utterson speak about Jekyll?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Jekyll's butler?
2. Who is Hyde supposedly connected to?
3. What is the name of the stranger?
4. Who did the stranger terrorize?
5. How does Hyde come and go from Jekyll's house?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)