|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Search for Mr. Hyde.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Hyde supposedly connected to?
2. What strange object captures the eyes of the friends as they walk down the street?
(a) Post box
3. What is Hyde's response when Utterson claims they have a mutual friend?
(a) Hyde ignores Utterson
(b) The conversation is interrupted
(c) Hyde denies knowing the mutual friend
(d) Hyde accuses Utterson of lying
4. How is the money paid?
(c) Gold coins and a check
(d) Cashier's check
5. What is the name of Jekyll's lawyer?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Utterson speak about Jekyll?
2. Mr. Enfield has a rule about what?
3. When is Hyde first spotted?
4. What trait is highly sought after in the time of the book?
5. Why is Utterson disturbed?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)