|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Search for Mr. Hyde.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hyde say when Utterson asks to be let into the house?
(a) Dr. Jekyll is away
(b) Dr. Jekyll is very ill
(c) Hyde ignores Utterson
(d) Utterson has the wrong house
2. What is the initial thought regarding the stranger's relationship with Jekyll?
3. Utterson originally thought Jekyll's will was madness. Now the man thinks it might be...
(d) Null and void
4. Who narrates the chapter?
5. What word is used to describe the condition of the building?
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Hyde first spotted?
2. What trait is highly sought after in the time of the book?
3. Mr. Enfield has a rule about what?
4. What is the name of the stranger?
5. How is the money paid?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)