|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Search for Mr. Hyde.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the servants' orders in regard to Hyde?
(a) The servants are expected to obey Hyde
(b) The servants have been ordered to ignore Hyde
(c) There are no servants
(d) The servants do not know Hyde exists
2. What should happen if Jekyll disappears?
(a) The will becomes null and void
(b) Hyde should take over
(c) Police will file a missing person's report
3. Lanyon feels what has happened to Jekyll?
(a) Hyde is blackmailing Jekyll
(b) Jekyll has been abducted
(c) Jekyll is seriously ill
(d) Jekyll has gone mad
4. What trait is highly sought after in the time of the book?
(a) Having money
5. Utterson originally thought Jekyll's will was madness. Now the man thinks it might be...
(a) Null and void
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hyde supposedly connected to?
2. Who did the stranger terrorize?
3. How much money does the girl's family get?
4. What strange object captures the eyes of the friends as they walk down the street?
5. What does Hyde say when Utterson asks to be let into the house?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)