|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Search for Mr. Hyde.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which era does the story take place?
2. What is the name of the lawyer's friend?
3. What causes Utterson to go to Dr. Jekyll's house?
(a) Curiosity about Hyde
(b) The will
4. What should happen if Jekyll disappears?
(b) The will becomes null and void
(c) Police will file a missing person's report
(d) Hyde should take over
5. When is Hyde first spotted?
(b) 8 A.M.
(c) 1 P.M.
(d) 3 A.M.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lanyon feels what has happened to Jekyll?
2. To whom does Utterson speak about Jekyll?
3. What does Hyde say when Utterson asks to be let into the house?
4. What strange object captures the eyes of the friends as they walk down the street?
5. Who did the stranger terrorize?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)