|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Search for Mr. Hyde.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has a copy of Jekyll's will?
2. What is Utterson's impression of Hyde?
(a) That there is no reason to worry about Jekyll
(b) That Enfield was completely wrong about the man
(c) That Hyde seems like a nice gent
(d) That the man is almost inhuman
3. What causes Utterson to go to Dr. Jekyll's house?
(a) Curiosity about Hyde
(b) The will
4. What is the name of the lawyer's friend?
5. Why does Utterson go to Jekyll's house?
(a) There are questions about the will
(b) Utterson needs to see Hyde's face
(c) Utterson is worried about Jekyll
(d) Utterson has insomnia
Short Answer Questions
1. Utterson originally thought Jekyll's will was madness. Now the man thinks it might be...
2. What is Hyde's response when Utterson claims they have a mutual friend?
3. What happens with the check?
4. The stranger reminds the man of whom?
5. What strange object captures the eyes of the friends as they walk down the street?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)