|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Search for Mr. Hyde.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Jekyll's lawyer?
2. What does Hyde say when Utterson asks to be let into the house?
(a) Dr. Jekyll is very ill
(b) Dr. Jekyll is away
(c) Hyde ignores Utterson
(d) Utterson has the wrong house
3. How does Hyde come and go from Jekyll's house?
(a) Hyde has an adjoining apartment
(b) Hyde crawls through a window
(c) Hyde has a key
(d) The butler lets Hyde in
4. What causes Utterson to go to Dr. Jekyll's house?
(a) Curiosity about Hyde
(d) The will
5. To whom does Utterson speak about Jekyll?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word is used to describe the condition of the building?
2. What is Hyde's response when Utterson claims they have a mutual friend?
3. What happens with the check?
4. Mr. Enfield has a rule about what?
5. Who narrates the chapter?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)