|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Search for Mr. Hyde.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Hyde first spotted?
(a) 3 A.M.
(b) 1 P.M.
(c) 8 A.M.
2. Who is the beneficiary of Jekyll's will?
(d) His dog
3. The stranger reminds the man of whom?
(a) His father
(b) Santa Claus
(c) The constable
4. Mr. Enfield has a rule about what?
(a) Crossing against a light
(b) Giving advice
(c) Smoking in public
(d) Asking questions
5. How is the money paid?
(a) Gold coins and a check
(c) Cashier's check
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the initial thought regarding the stranger's relationship with Jekyll?
2. What is the name of the stranger?
3. Who narrates the chapter?
4. Who has a copy of Jekyll's will?
5. What is the name of the lawyer's friend?
This section contains 127 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)