|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Search for Mr. Hyde.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the servants' orders in regard to Hyde?
(a) The servants are expected to obey Hyde
(b) The servants have been ordered to ignore Hyde
(c) The servants do not know Hyde exists
(d) There are no servants
2. To whom does Utterson speak about Jekyll?
3. Why does Utterson go to Jekyll's house?
(a) Utterson has insomnia
(b) Utterson needs to see Hyde's face
(c) Utterson is worried about Jekyll
(d) There are questions about the will
4. Who is Hyde supposedly connected to?
5. How many windows does the old building have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word is used to describe the condition of the building?
2. Lanyon feels what has happened to Jekyll?
3. What should happen if Jekyll disappears?
4. What is the name of the stranger?
5. Who are Jekyll's two oldest friends?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)