|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Search for Mr. Hyde.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Jekyll's lawyer?
2. Utterson originally thought Jekyll's will was madness. Now the man thinks it might be...
(b) Null and void
3. Why does Utterson go to Jekyll's house?
(a) There are questions about the will
(b) Utterson is worried about Jekyll
(c) Utterson has insomnia
(d) Utterson needs to see Hyde's face
4. How many windows does the old building have?
5. When is Hyde first spotted?
(a) 8 A.M.
(b) 1 P.M.
(c) 3 A.M.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hyde say when Utterson asks to be let into the house?
2. How does Hyde come and go from Jekyll's house?
3. How is the money paid?
4. What are the servants' orders in regard to Hyde?
5. In which era does the story take place?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)