|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Search for Mr. Hyde.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Jekyll's lawyer?
2. Who is the beneficiary of Jekyll's will?
(b) His dog
3. Why is Utterson disturbed?
(a) Utterson wants to be in the will
(b) His arthritis is flaring up
(c) Jekyll has not paid for Utterson's services
(d) Hyde is a mystery
4. What does Hyde say when Utterson asks to be let into the house?
(a) Hyde ignores Utterson
(b) Utterson has the wrong house
(c) Dr. Jekyll is very ill
(d) Dr. Jekyll is away
5. What are the servants' orders in regard to Hyde?
(a) The servants have been ordered to ignore Hyde
(b) The servants are expected to obey Hyde
(c) There are no servants
(d) The servants do not know Hyde exists
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Hyde first spotted?
2. What causes Utterson to go to Dr. Jekyll's house?
3. In which era does the story take place?
4. How many windows does the old building have?
5. What happens with the check?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)