|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Search for Mr. Hyde.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Hyde supposedly connected to?
2. What causes Utterson to go to Dr. Jekyll's house?
(c) The will
(d) Curiosity about Hyde
3. How many windows does the old building have?
4. What strange object captures the eyes of the friends as they walk down the street?
(b) Post box
5. How is the money paid?
(a) Cashier's check
(c) Gold coins and a check
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the servants' orders in regard to Hyde?
2. How did Enfield describe Hyde to Utterson?
3. What is Hyde's response when Utterson claims they have a mutual friend?
4. Utterson originally thought Jekyll's will was madness. Now the man thinks it might be...
5. What happens with the check?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)