|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Search for Mr. Hyde.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What should happen if Jekyll disappears?
(a) The will becomes null and void
(b) Police will file a missing person's report
(c) Hyde should take over
2. Who are Jekyll's two oldest friends?
(a) Utterson and Lanyon
(b) Hyde and Poole
(c) Utterson and Hyde
(d) Lanyon and Enfield
3. Why does Utterson go to Jekyll's house?
(a) There are questions about the will
(b) Utterson has insomnia
(c) Utterson needs to see Hyde's face
(d) Utterson is worried about Jekyll
4. What is the initial thought regarding the stranger's relationship with Jekyll?
5. Who is the beneficiary of Jekyll's will?
(a) His dog
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the stranger terrorize?
2. How does Hyde come and go from Jekyll's house?
3. What is the name of Jekyll's lawyer?
4. What is Hyde's response when Utterson claims they have a mutual friend?
5. To whom does Utterson speak about Jekyll?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)