|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Search for Mr. Hyde.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Utterson go to Jekyll's house?
(a) There are questions about the will
(b) Utterson is worried about Jekyll
(c) Utterson needs to see Hyde's face
(d) Utterson has insomnia
2. What is Hyde's response when Utterson claims they have a mutual friend?
(a) Hyde denies knowing the mutual friend
(b) Hyde ignores Utterson
(c) The conversation is interrupted
(d) Hyde accuses Utterson of lying
3. What is Utterson's impression of Hyde?
(a) That Enfield was completely wrong about the man
(b) That the man is almost inhuman
(c) That there is no reason to worry about Jekyll
(d) That Hyde seems like a nice gent
4. What is the initial thought regarding the stranger's relationship with Jekyll?
5. Who is Hyde supposedly connected to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hyde say when Utterson asks to be let into the house?
2. Who narrates the chapter?
3. How many windows does the old building have?
4. Who did the stranger terrorize?
5. What are the servants' orders in regard to Hyde?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)