|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Search for Mr. Hyde.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emotion does Hyde inspire?
2. To whom does Utterson speak about Jekyll?
3. How does Hyde come and go from Jekyll's house?
(a) The butler lets Hyde in
(b) Hyde crawls through a window
(c) Hyde has a key
(d) Hyde has an adjoining apartment
4. What strange object captures the eyes of the friends as they walk down the street?
(a) Post box
5. What is the name of Jekyll's lawyer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Jekyll's two oldest friends?
2. Who narrates the chapter?
3. What is the name of the stranger?
4. How many windows does the old building have?
5. What word is used to describe the condition of the building?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)