|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Search for Mr. Hyde.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Enfield has a rule about what?
(a) Giving advice
(b) Crossing against a light
(c) Smoking in public
(d) Asking questions
2. How did Enfield describe Hyde to Utterson?
(a) Enfield could not explain
(b) Like a schoolyard bully
(c) Like the peculiar uncle
(d) As having an invisible deformity
3. What is Utterson's impression of Hyde?
(a) That Enfield was completely wrong about the man
(b) That the man is almost inhuman
(c) That Hyde seems like a nice gent
(d) That there is no reason to worry about Jekyll
4. Utterson originally thought Jekyll's will was madness. Now the man thinks it might be...
(a) Null and void
5. When is Hyde first spotted?
(a) 3 A.M.
(b) 1 P.M.
(d) 8 A.M.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which era does the story take place?
2. What word is used to describe the condition of the building?
3. Why is Utterson disturbed?
4. What is the name of the stranger?
5. Who are Jekyll's two oldest friends?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)