|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Search for Mr. Hyde.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What strange object captures the eyes of the friends as they walk down the street?
(a) Post box
2. What should happen if Jekyll disappears?
(a) The will becomes null and void
(b) Police will file a missing person's report
(c) Hyde should take over
3. Mr. Enfield has a rule about what?
(a) Crossing against a light
(b) Smoking in public
(c) Giving advice
(d) Asking questions
4. What are the servants' orders in regard to Hyde?
(a) The servants have been ordered to ignore Hyde
(b) There are no servants
(c) The servants do not know Hyde exists
(d) The servants are expected to obey Hyde
5. What is the name of Jekyll's butler?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the beneficiary of Jekyll's will?
2. In which era does the story take place?
3. What is Hyde's response when Utterson claims they have a mutual friend?
4. What is the name of the lawyer's friend?
5. Who has a copy of Jekyll's will?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)