|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Search for Mr. Hyde.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emotion does Hyde inspire?
2. What word is used to describe the condition of the building?
3. What causes Utterson to go to Dr. Jekyll's house?
(a) Curiosity about Hyde
(b) The will
4. How did Enfield describe Hyde to Utterson?
(a) Enfield could not explain
(b) Like a schoolyard bully
(c) Like the peculiar uncle
(d) As having an invisible deformity
5. Who is the beneficiary of Jekyll's will?
(d) His dog
Short Answer Questions
1. Lanyon feels what has happened to Jekyll?
2. What is Utterson's impression of Hyde?
3. The stranger reminds the man of whom?
4. When is Hyde first spotted?
5. What is Hyde's response when Utterson claims they have a mutual friend?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)