Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Henry Jekyll's Full Statement of the Case.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hyde say when Utterson asks to be let into the house?
(a) Hyde ignores Utterson
(b) Dr. Jekyll is away
(c) Dr. Jekyll is very ill
(d) Utterson has the wrong house
2. What best explains the characteristics of Jekyll and Hyde?
(a) Intelligent and ignorant
(b) Tall and short
(c) Good and evil
(d) Happy and sad
3. What item did Jekyll burn?
(a) Cheque book
(c) Bloody clothes
(d) Murder weapon
4. To what was Jekyll committed?
(d) His family
5. Which of these was not located near Hyde's house?
(a) French eatery
(b) Utterson's office
(c) Retail shop
(d) Gin palace
Short Answer Questions
1. The clerk possessed what special skill?
2. Who narrates the chapter?
3. What is the initial thought regarding the stranger's relationship with Jekyll?
4. What is the overall emotional state of the servants?
5. What does Poole think has happened to Jekyll?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)