|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Utterson disturbed?
(a) His arthritis is flaring up
(b) Hyde is a mystery
(c) Jekyll has not paid for Utterson's services
(d) Utterson wants to be in the will
2. Jekyll refers to Lanyon as being...
3. What was used as the murder weapon?
(a) Walking stick
(c) Cricket bat
4. How does Utterson react to the news?
(a) Utterson calls the police
(b) Utterson weeps
(c) Utterson writes off the news as hysteria
(d) Utterson goes to Jekyll's house
5. Approximately how much time passed before the murder took place?
(a) Six months
(b) Three months
(c) One year
(d) Two years
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Hyde live?
2. What word is used to describe the condition of the building?
3. In which era does the story take place?
4. What did Lanyon leave behind for Utterson?
5. Which phrase does Jekyll use to describe himself?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)