|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident at the Window.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has a copy of Jekyll's will?
2. How did Enfield describe Hyde to Utterson?
(a) Enfield could not explain
(b) Like the peculiar uncle
(c) Like a schoolyard bully
(d) As having an invisible deformity
3. Approximately how much time passed before the murder took place?
(a) One year
(b) Six months
(c) Three months
(d) Two years
4. Utterson compares Jekyll to...
(a) A grieving widow
(b) His old school friend
(c) A cheerful maiden
(d) A disconsolate prisoner
5. If science is related to intellect than heresy is related to
(a) Emotional stability
(d) Proven fact
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the noise heard by the maid?
2. What is the name of the stranger?
3. What word is used to describe the condition of the building?
4. How did Hyde's absence affect Jekyll?
5. What is Carew's first name?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)