|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident of the Letter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who narrates the chapter?
2. Lanyon feels what has happened to Jekyll?
(a) Jekyll has been abducted
(b) Jekyll is seriously ill
(c) Jekyll has gone mad
(d) Hyde is blackmailing Jekyll
3. What is the occasion for the meeting?
(a) Accidental meeting
(b) Business meeting
(c) Casual get-together
(d) Dinner party
4. What is Hyde's first name?
5. What are the servants' orders in regard to Hyde?
(a) The servants are expected to obey Hyde
(b) The servants do not know Hyde exists
(c) The servants have been ordered to ignore Hyde
(d) There are no servants
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jekyll react when Utterson mentions Hyde?
2. How much money does the girl's family get?
3. How is the money paid?
4. What item was found on the victim?
5. What time did the maid call the police?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)