|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Carew Murder Case.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word is used to describe the condition of the building?
2. Who is the beneficiary of Jekyll's will?
(a) His dog
3. Why does Utterson go to Jekyll's house?
(a) Utterson has insomnia
(b) Utterson needs to see Hyde's face
(c) There are questions about the will
(d) Utterson is worried about Jekyll
4. What time did the maid call the police?
(a) 11 P.M.
(c) 2 A.M.
(d) 3 A.M.
5. What causes Utterson to go to Dr. Jekyll's house?
(c) Curiosity about Hyde
(d) The will
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Jekyll's two oldest friends?
2. The stranger reminds the man of whom?
3. Who accompanied Utterson to Hyde's house?
4. What did the dinner guests have in common?
5. If science is related to intellect than heresy is related to
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)