|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Search for Mr. Hyde.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The stranger reminds the man of whom?
(a) His father
(c) Santa Claus
(d) The constable
2. What is the name of the stranger?
3. Who is Hyde supposedly connected to?
4. What is Hyde's response when Utterson claims they have a mutual friend?
(a) Hyde accuses Utterson of lying
(b) The conversation is interrupted
(c) Hyde ignores Utterson
(d) Hyde denies knowing the mutual friend
5. What word is used to describe the condition of the building?
Short Answer Questions
1. What trait is highly sought after in the time of the book?
2. Who did the stranger terrorize?
3. Who are Jekyll's two oldest friends?
4. Utterson originally thought Jekyll's will was madness. Now the man thinks it might be...
5. What should happen if Jekyll disappears?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)