|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Lanyon's Narrative.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the victim?
2. What does Jekyll lie about?
(a) Delivery of the letter
(b) The will
(c) His alibi
(d) Hyde's whereabouts
3. What is the name of Jekyll's lawyer?
4. Hyde was on the border of becoming...
5. The author says that the lamps glittered like...
(d) Moon rays
Short Answer Questions
1. Lanyon tells Utterson that he will tell the truth about Jekyll after what event?
2. Which was not in Jekyll's laboratory?
3. What is the name of the footman?
4. How does Jekyll describe his quarrel with Lanyon?
5. What should happen if Jekyll disappears?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)