|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Lanyon's Narrative.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after the meeting with Utterson does Lanyon die?
(a) Five days
(b) One month
(c) A fortnight
(d) Three weeks
2. Carew's death is almost an equal pay off for...
(a) Hyde's incarceration
(b) Heavier police patrols
(c) Jekyll's break from Hyde
(d) Hyde's disappearance
3. What does Utterson suspect the relationship is between Jekyll and Hyde?
(c) Romantic involvement
4. What did Lanyon leave behind for Utterson?
(a) A personal letter
(b) His dog
(d) 1000 pounds
5. What is Hyde's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Hyde was on the border of becoming...
2. What does Utterson suggest Jekyll bring along on their walk?
3. What behavior did Lanyon find unacceptable?
4. Which of these words is not used to describe Hyde?
5. What does Utterson feel might help Jekyll?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)