|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Lanyon's Narrative.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who visits Utterson at his home?
2. Who is Hyde supposedly connected to?
3. What is Jekyll accused of?
(b) Destroying evidence
4. How did Enfield describe Hyde to Utterson?
(a) As having an invisible deformity
(b) Enfield could not explain
(c) Like a schoolyard bully
(d) Like the peculiar uncle
5. Utterson compares Jekyll to...
(a) A cheerful maiden
(b) His old school friend
(c) A grieving widow
(d) A disconsolate prisoner
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jekyll say about his depression?
2. What item(s) are requested from Lanyon by Hyde?
3. What promise does Jekyll extract from Utterson?
4. Where did Hyde live?
5. What's the name of Utterson's clerk?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)