|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Lanyon's Narrative.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the stranger terrorize?
(d) Little Girl
2. What does Utterson believe were Hyde's intentions?
(a) To murder Jekyll
(b) To become royalty
(c) To become a scientist
(d) To embezzle Jekyll's fortune
3. When is Hyde first spotted?
(a) 3 A.M.
(b) 8 A.M.
(c) 1 P.M.
4. If science is related to intellect than heresy is related to
(b) Emotional stability
(c) Proven fact
5. What item(s) are requested from Lanyon by Hyde?
(a) Hiding place
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Poole have to go on a daily basis?
2. How much money does the girl's family get?
3. What is the name of Jekyll's lawyer?
4. How does Jekyll describe his quarrel with Lanyon?
5. The stranger reminds the man of whom?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)