|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Lanyon's Narrative.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What effects do the potions cause?
(a) They burn a hole in the carpet
(b) They change Hyde into a handsome prince
(c) They change Hyde into Jekyll
(d) They make Lanyon sick
2. What happens when the liquid is mixed with the crystals?
(b) It melts the glass
(c) It effervesces
(d) It burns Hyde's hands
3. How long has Poole worked for Jekyll?
(a) 35 years
(b) 15 years
(c) 20 years
(d) 3 years
4. What happens after Jekyll returns to the house?
(a) Utterson and Enfield leave
(b) Utterson shouts for Jekyll to return
(c) The men contact Poole for help
(d) Utterson calls for police
5. What does Utterson suggest Jekyll bring along on their walk?
(a) An umbrella
(b) A hat
(c) A coat
(d) A cane
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is with Utterson when he sees Jekyll?
2. What object did Hyde carry?
3. What object gave away the identity of the murderer?
4. What expression overcomes Jekyll?
5. What might come out at Hyde's trial?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)