|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Lanyon's Narrative.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who witnessed the murder?
(a) A maid
(b) The butler
(d) The Constable
2. On what topic did Lanyon and Jekyll always differ?
(b) Scientific questions
(d) Professional ethics
3. Who is waiting to greet Lanyon?
4. How does Jekyll react upon hearing the news that Utterson has arrived?
(a) Jekyll gratefully receives Utterson
(b) Jekyll refuses to answer the door
(c) Jekyll runs away
(d) Jekyll refuses to see Utterson
5. What crime does Poole suspect has gone on inside the surgical theatre?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the victim?
2. What happens repeatedly when Utterson visits Jekyll?
3. Where did Hyde live?
4. What time of day is it when Utterson spots Jekyll?
5. What evidence does Jekyll give to Utterson?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)