|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Lanyon's Narrative.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the servants' orders in regard to Hyde?
(a) The servants are expected to obey Hyde
(b) The servants do not know Hyde exists
(c) The servants have been ordered to ignore Hyde
(d) There are no servants
2. How did the police intend to capture Hyde?
(a) Go to Hyde's parent's house
(b) Wait until he goes to the bank
(c) Stake out Hyde's house
(d) Ask Jekyll for help
3. What does Utterson suggest Jekyll bring along on their walk?
(a) A hat
(b) An umbrella
(c) A cane
(d) A coat
4. How did Enfield describe Hyde to Utterson?
(a) Like a schoolyard bully
(b) As having an invisible deformity
(c) Enfield could not explain
(d) Like the peculiar uncle
5. What is the initial thought regarding the stranger's relationship with Jekyll?
Short Answer Questions
1. Utterson compares Jekyll to...
2. Jekyll is desperate for what?
3. What happens after Jekyll returns to the house?
4. What is the name of Jekyll's butler?
5. The author claims that "It is one thing to mortify curiosity and another to..."
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)