|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Lanyon's Narrative.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What best explains the characteristics of Jekyll and Hyde?
(a) Good and evil
(b) Tall and short
(c) Intelligent and ignorant
(d) Happy and sad
2. How much money was offered as a reward to find Carew's killer?
(a) 250 pounds
(b) Thousands of pounds
(c) 500 pounds
3. What does Utterson suggest Jekyll bring along on their walk?
(a) A cane
(b) An umbrella
(c) A coat
(d) A hat
4. How does Utterson handle being shut out from Jekyll's life?
(a) Utterson writes a letter to Jekyll
(b) Utterson goes to Jekyll's house every day
(c) Utterson gives up
(d) Utterson makes angry phone calls
5. Who is waiting to greet Lanyon?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Enfield describe Hyde to Utterson?
2. What should happen if Jekyll disappears?
3. What strange object captures the eyes of the friends as they walk down the street?
4. What is the name of Jekyll's butler?
5. Utterson compares Jekyll to...
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)