|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Lanyon's Narrative.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hyde do with the ingredients from the lab?
(a) Drinks it
(b) Dumps it on the floor
(c) Forces Lanyon to eat it
(d) Throws it into the fire
2. Who identified the victim?
(b) Police chief
(d) The maid
3. Who is Hyde supposedly connected to?
4. What day of the week does Utterson finally see Jekyll?
5. What is Jekyll accused of?
(b) Destroying evidence
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Jekyll's two oldest friends?
2. What is the name of Jekyll's lawyer?
3. How is the money paid?
4. The clerk compares which two items?
5. The stranger reminds the man of whom?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)