|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Lanyon's Narrative.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jekyll's title?
2. What does Jekyll say about his depression?
(a) That he is resigned to it
(b) That he has sought help
(c) That it won't last long
(d) That it has been lifted
3. Which of these things is not self-inflicted on Jekyll's behalf?
4. Who has a copy of Jekyll's will?
5. Who accompanied Utterson to Hyde's house?
(a) Inspector Newcomen
(b) Police Chief Danvers
(c) Sergeant Schultz
(d) Constable Scott
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hyde's response when Utterson claims they have a mutual friend?
2. Who narrates the chapter?
3. When is Hyde first spotted?
4. What does Utterson say to Enfield after Jekyll's departure?
5. Mr. Enfield has a rule about what?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)