|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Lanyon's Narrative.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who witnessed the murder?
(b) A maid
(c) The butler
(d) The Constable
2. What is one major difference between Jekyll and Hyde?
(a) Manner of dress
(d) Eye color
3. What was the main question on Lanyon's mind?
(a) Why Jekyll could not go to the lab himself
(b) Why the scientific entries stopped one year ago
(c) What secrets Jekyll had been keeping from him
(d) Where Lanyon confined Utterson
4. What does Utterson find in Jekyll's office?
(b) Broken glass
(c) Rusted surgical tools
5. What is Lanyon's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What behavior did Lanyon find unacceptable?
2. Approximately how much time passed before the murder took place?
3. Which was not in Jekyll's laboratory?
4. What emotion does Hyde inspire?
5. What does Utterson say to Enfield after Jekyll's departure?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)