|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Lanyon's Narrative.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Utterson handle being shut out from Jekyll's life?
(a) Utterson writes a letter to Jekyll
(b) Utterson gives up
(c) Utterson makes angry phone calls
(d) Utterson goes to Jekyll's house every day
2. What behavior did Lanyon find unacceptable?
(a) Hyde's lack of manners
(b) Enfield's excitement
(c) Jekyll's insinuations
(d) Making a house call late in the evening
3. How old is Jekyll?
4. Who is the beneficiary of Jekyll's will?
(a) His dog
5. How was the victim killed?
(a) Run over
Short Answer Questions
1. What best explains the characteristics of Jekyll and Hyde?
2. What crime does Poole suspect has gone on inside the surgical theatre?
3. What did the dinner guests have in common?
4. What day of the week does Utterson finally see Jekyll?
5. Utterson originally thought Jekyll's will was madness. Now the man thinks it might be...
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)