|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Lanyon's Narrative.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Hyde supposedly connected to?
2. How much money was offered as a reward to find Carew's killer?
(a) Thousands of pounds
(b) 250 pounds
(c) 500 pounds
3. What might come out at Hyde's trial?
(a) Jekyll and Hyde's relationship
(c) Past crimes
(d) Jekyll's name
4. What is the name of Jekyll's butler?
5. What evidence does Jekyll give to Utterson?
(b) Murder weapon
(c) Bloody shoe
Short Answer Questions
1. What object gave away the identity of the murderer?
2. What is the new observation about Hyde's door?
3. Which was not in Jekyll's laboratory?
4. What expression overcomes Jekyll?
5. What does Jekyll say about his depression?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)