|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Lanyon's Narrative.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which was not in Jekyll's laboratory?
(b) Glass presses
(c) Bunsen burner
2. Who narrates the chapter?
3. How did Utterson respond to Jekyll's increased seclusion?
(a) There was no change
(b) Utterson continued to call every day
(c) Utterson asked Poole for reports
(d) Utterson visited less often
4. The clerk compares which two items?
5. What is the name of the stranger?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Utterson believe were Hyde's intentions?
2. What has changed with Dr. Lanyon?
3. How does Utterson react to the news?
4. How long after the meeting with Utterson does Lanyon die?
5. Who witnessed the murder?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)