|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Lanyon's Narrative.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these things is not self-inflicted on Jekyll's behalf?
2. Who are Jekyll's two oldest friends?
(a) Utterson and Hyde
(b) Hyde and Poole
(c) Utterson and Lanyon
(d) Lanyon and Enfield
3. What happens after Jekyll returns to the house?
(a) Utterson shouts for Jekyll to return
(b) Utterson and Enfield leave
(c) The men contact Poole for help
(d) Utterson calls for police
4. Jekyll refers to Lanyon as being...
5. Who did the made recognize on the street?
(a) Her master
Short Answer Questions
1. What has changed with Dr. Lanyon?
2. What is Carew's first name?
3. What emotion does Hyde inspire?
4. What is Hyde's first name?
5. What is Jekyll's title?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)