|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Lanyon's Narrative.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after Jekyll returns to the house?
(a) Utterson shouts for Jekyll to return
(b) Utterson calls for police
(c) Utterson and Enfield leave
(d) The men contact Poole for help
2. Who is the new beneficiary of Jekyll's will?
(b) Surgical hospital
3. The clerk possessed what special skill?
(c) Writing letters
(d) Handwriting analysis
4. What item did Jekyll burn?
(b) Bloody clothes
(c) Murder weapon
(d) Cheque book
5. What item was not found in Jekyll's laboratory?
(c) Experiment documentation
(d) Blood red liquor
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the victim killed?
2. What does Jekyll lie about?
3. How does Jekyll react to Utterson's visit?
4. What was the main question on Lanyon's mind?
5. What does Utterson suspect the relationship is between Jekyll and Hyde?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)