|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Lanyon's Narrative.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which era does the story take place?
2. What emotion does Hyde inspire?
3. What object gave away the identity of the murderer?
(a) Fountain pen
4. What is Jekyll accused of?
(a) Destroying evidence
5. Who has a copy of Jekyll's will?
Short Answer Questions
1. What promise does Jekyll extract from Utterson?
2. How many windows does the old building have?
3. How does Hyde come and go from Jekyll's house?
4. What term does Lanyon use to describe Jekyll's experiments?
5. What did Hyde dictate for Jekyll?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)