|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Lanyon's Narrative.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object gave away the identity of the murderer?
(c) Fountain pen
2. What time did the maid call the police?
(a) 3 A.M.
(c) 11 P.M.
(d) 2 A.M.
3. How many windows does the old building have?
4. What has changed with Dr. Lanyon?
(a) He is dying
(b) He has gained weight
(c) He refuses to see Utterson
(d) He has retired
5. What trait is highly sought after in the time of the book?
(c) Having money
Short Answer Questions
1. The clerk possessed what special skill?
2. What behavior did Lanyon find unacceptable?
3. Who is Hyde supposedly connected to?
4. What best explains the characteristics of Jekyll and Hyde?
5. What is the name of the footman?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)