|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Lanyon's Narrative.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the clerk examine?
(d) Crime scene
2. Who are Jekyll's two oldest friends?
(a) Lanyon and Enfield
(b) Utterson and Lanyon
(c) Hyde and Poole
(d) Utterson and Hyde
3. What promise does Jekyll extract from Utterson?
(a) That Utterson will leave town
(b) That Utterson will never speak to Hyde again
(c) That Utterson should never return to Jekyll's house
(d) That Utterson will sign the will
4. Hyde was on the border of becoming...
5. How did Lanyon react to meeting Hyde?
(a) Lanyon was afraid
(b) Lanyon was disgusted
(c) Lanyon was puzzled
(d) Lanyon was annoyed
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jekyll apologize for Hyde?
2. What did Hyde dictate for Jekyll?
3. How does Jekyll react upon hearing the news that Utterson has arrived?
4. How are Utterson and Enfield related?
5. What is the name of the lawyer's friend?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)