|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Lanyon's Narrative.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which phrase does Jekyll use to describe himself?
(a) Man with a mission
(b) Chief of sinners
(c) Director of science
(d) Chief of chiefs
2. What was the noise heard by the maid?
(c) Bones shattering
3. What does the clerk examine?
(b) Crime scene
4. What is Utterson's impression of Hyde?
(a) That there is no reason to worry about Jekyll
(b) That the man is almost inhuman
(c) That Hyde seems like a nice gent
(d) That Enfield was completely wrong about the man
5. What item did Jekyll burn?
(a) Cheque book
(b) Bloody clothes
(d) Murder weapon
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Utterson and Enfield talk about as they leave Jekyll's house?
2. How did Hyde's absence affect Jekyll?
3. How did Lanyon react to meeting Hyde?
4. The clerk possessed what special skill?
5. How did Utterson know the object was authentic?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)