|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Lanyon's Narrative.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hyde demand from Lanyon?
2. What item(s) are requested from Lanyon by Hyde?
(c) Hiding place
3. Lanyon tells Utterson that he will tell the truth about Jekyll after what event?
(a) After he dies
(b) After Utterson takes an oath
(c) After Hyde is in jail
(d) After Jekyll dies
4. The clerk compares which two items?
5. What is Utterson's impression of Hyde?
(a) That Hyde seems like a nice gent
(b) That there is no reason to worry about Jekyll
(c) That the man is almost inhuman
(d) That Enfield was completely wrong about the man
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hyde's response when Utterson claims they have a mutual friend?
2. Which of these words is not used to describe Hyde?
3. How does Hyde come and go from Jekyll's house?
4. Who are Jekyll's two oldest friends?
5. What color is not associated with the potions?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)