|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Jekyll was Quite at Ease.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hyde come and go from Jekyll's house?
(a) Hyde crawls through a window
(b) Hyde has a key
(c) Hyde has an adjoining apartment
(d) The butler lets Hyde in
2. What is Utterson's impression of Hyde?
(a) That Enfield was completely wrong about the man
(b) That there is no reason to worry about Jekyll
(c) That Hyde seems like a nice gent
(d) That the man is almost inhuman
3. The stranger reminds the man of whom?
(a) His father
(b) The constable
(c) Santa Claus
4. What is the occasion for the meeting?
(a) Casual get-together
(b) Dinner party
(c) Business meeting
(d) Accidental meeting
5. How much money does the girl's family get?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Utterson disturbed?
2. What best explains the characteristics of Jekyll and Hyde?
3. How did Enfield describe Hyde to Utterson?
4. Who are Jekyll's two oldest friends?
5. What word is used to describe the condition of the building?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)