|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Jekyll was Quite at Ease.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What trait is highly sought after in the time of the book?
(d) Having money
2. Jekyll says that his fears cannot be amended by...
(c) Running away
(d) Dwelling on them
3. How old is Jekyll?
4. In which era does the story take place?
5. What emotion does Hyde inspire?
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Hyde first spotted?
2. What term does Lanyon use to describe Jekyll's experiments?
3. Utterson originally thought Jekyll's will was madness. Now the man thinks it might be...
4. How many windows does the old building have?
5. Utterson begs Jekyll to reveal what?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)