|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Jekyll was Quite at Ease.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Utterson disturbed?
(a) Hyde is a mystery
(b) Utterson wants to be in the will
(c) His arthritis is flaring up
(d) Jekyll has not paid for Utterson's services
2. What is the name of the stranger?
3. Where do the old friends meet?
(a) On the street
(b) Jekyll's house
(c) Jekyll's laboratory
(d) Utterson's office
4. What promise does Jekyll extract from Utterson?
(a) That Utterson will leave town
(b) That Utterson will never speak to Hyde again
(c) That Utterson will sign the will
(d) That Utterson should never return to Jekyll's house
5. In which era does the story take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Hyde first spotted?
2. What is the initial thought regarding the stranger's relationship with Jekyll?
3. How old is Jekyll?
4. Who is Hyde supposedly connected to?
5. How much money does the girl's family get?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)