|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Jekyll was Quite at Ease.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occasion for the meeting?
(a) Accidental meeting
(b) Casual get-together
(c) Business meeting
(d) Dinner party
2. What trait is highly sought after in the time of the book?
(a) Having money
3. What word is used to describe the condition of the building?
4. What happens with the check?
(a) It got lost
(b) It was accidentally shredded
(c) It cleared
(d) It was not signed
5. Where do the old friends meet?
(a) Utterson's office
(b) Jekyll's laboratory
(c) Jekyll's house
(d) On the street
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Utterson's impression of Hyde?
2. How did Enfield describe Hyde to Utterson?
3. What is the name of Jekyll's butler?
4. Lanyon feels what has happened to Jekyll?
5. What strange object captures the eyes of the friends as they walk down the street?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)