|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Jekyll was Quite at Ease.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Jekyll's butler?
2. Where do the old friends meet?
(a) Jekyll's house
(b) On the street
(c) Utterson's office
(d) Jekyll's laboratory
3. Who has a copy of Jekyll's will?
4. To whom does Utterson speak about Jekyll?
5. What is Utterson's impression of Hyde?
(a) That the man is almost inhuman
(b) That Enfield was completely wrong about the man
(c) That there is no reason to worry about Jekyll
(d) That Hyde seems like a nice gent
Short Answer Questions
1. What best explains the characteristics of Jekyll and Hyde?
2. What topic does Utterson broach when he is finally alone with Jekyll?
3. Why does Jekyll apologize for Hyde?
4. Why is Utterson disturbed?
5. How much money does the girl's family get?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)