|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Jekyll was Quite at Ease.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has a copy of Jekyll's will?
2. What topic does Utterson broach when he is finally alone with Jekyll?
(a) The servants' conduct
(b) Jekyll's health
(d) The will
3. Jekyll says that his fears cannot be amended by...
(a) Running away
(d) Dwelling on them
4. Who narrates the chapter?
5. In which era does the story take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jekyll's title?
2. Jekyll refers to Lanyon as being...
3. What is Hyde's response when Utterson claims they have a mutual friend?
4. What best explains the characteristics of Jekyll and Hyde?
5. What is Utterson's impression of Hyde?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)