|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Jekyll was Quite at Ease.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jekyll refers to Lanyon as being...
2. Utterson originally thought Jekyll's will was madness. Now the man thinks it might be...
(a) Null and void
3. If science is related to intellect than heresy is related to
(a) Emotional stability
(b) Proven fact
4. What is the initial thought regarding the stranger's relationship with Jekyll?
5. What is Utterson's impression of Hyde?
(a) That Hyde seems like a nice gent
(b) That there is no reason to worry about Jekyll
(c) That Enfield was completely wrong about the man
(d) That the man is almost inhuman
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Jekyll?
2. How did Enfield describe Hyde to Utterson?
3. How long is it before Utterson sees Jekyll?
4. Who are Jekyll's two oldest friends?
5. What word is used to describe the condition of the building?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)