|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Jekyll was Quite at Ease.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Jekyll's butler?
2. How old is Jekyll?
3. What topic does Utterson broach when he is finally alone with Jekyll?
(a) The servants' conduct
(c) Jekyll's health
(d) The will
4. The stranger reminds the man of whom?
(b) His father
(c) Santa Claus
(d) The constable
5. What should happen if Jekyll disappears?
(a) The will becomes null and void
(c) Hyde should take over
(d) Police will file a missing person's report
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Enfield has a rule about what?
2. What term does Lanyon use to describe Jekyll's experiments?
3. Utterson begs Jekyll to reveal what?
4. What best explains the characteristics of Jekyll and Hyde?
5. What strange object captures the eyes of the friends as they walk down the street?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)