|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Jekyll was Quite at Ease.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lanyon feels what has happened to Jekyll?
(a) Jekyll has been abducted
(b) Hyde is blackmailing Jekyll
(c) Jekyll has gone mad
(d) Jekyll is seriously ill
2. Who is Hyde supposedly connected to?
3. What best explains the characteristics of Jekyll and Hyde?
(a) Happy and sad
(b) Tall and short
(c) Good and evil
(d) Intelligent and ignorant
4. What is the occasion for the meeting?
(a) Casual get-together
(b) Accidental meeting
(c) Dinner party
(d) Business meeting
5. How does Jekyll react when Utterson mentions Hyde?
(a) Jekyll ignores Utterson
(b) Jekyll becomes angry
(c) The conversation is interrupted
(d) Jekyll turns pale
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Utterson to go to Dr. Jekyll's house?
2. How much money does the girl's family get?
3. What is the name of the lawyer's friend?
4. What should happen if Jekyll disappears?
5. How did Enfield describe Hyde to Utterson?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)