|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Jekyll was Quite at Ease.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which era does the story take place?
2. What should happen if Jekyll disappears?
(a) Police will file a missing person's report
(b) Hyde should take over
(d) The will becomes null and void
3. What is Hyde's response when Utterson claims they have a mutual friend?
(a) The conversation is interrupted
(b) Hyde ignores Utterson
(c) Hyde accuses Utterson of lying
(d) Hyde denies knowing the mutual friend
4. What causes Utterson to go to Dr. Jekyll's house?
(a) The will
(b) Curiosity about Hyde
5. How many windows does the old building have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Utterson go to Jekyll's house?
2. What trait is highly sought after in the time of the book?
3. Why does Jekyll apologize for Hyde?
4. Who are Jekyll's two oldest friends?
5. To whom does Utterson speak about Jekyll?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)