|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Jekyll was Quite at Ease.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does the girl's family get?
2. What is the name of Jekyll's lawyer?
3. What causes Utterson to go to Dr. Jekyll's house?
(a) The will
(d) Curiosity about Hyde
4. How did Enfield describe Hyde to Utterson?
(a) Like the peculiar uncle
(b) Like a schoolyard bully
(c) As having an invisible deformity
(d) Enfield could not explain
5. What happens with the check?
(a) It got lost
(b) It was accidentally shredded
(c) It cleared
(d) It was not signed
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Jekyll's two oldest friends?
2. What is Hyde's response when Utterson claims they have a mutual friend?
3. What is the name of Jekyll's butler?
4. In which era does the story take place?
5. Who narrates the chapter?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)