|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Jekyll was Quite at Ease.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Utterson to go to Dr. Jekyll's house?
(a) Curiosity about Hyde
(b) The will
2. How is the money paid?
(b) Cashier's check
(c) Gold coins and a check
3. Why does Jekyll apologize for Hyde?
(a) Hyde did not call on Utterson
(b) Hyde refused to speak
(c) Utterson was afraid
(d) Because he was rude
4. Who is Hyde supposedly connected to?
5. What should happen if Jekyll disappears?
(a) Hyde should take over
(b) The will becomes null and void
(c) Police will file a missing person's report
Short Answer Questions
1. The stranger reminds the man of whom?
2. Who did the stranger terrorize?
3. What is the name of the lawyer's friend?
4. To whom does Utterson speak about Jekyll?
5. Jekyll says that his fears cannot be amended by...
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)