|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Jekyll was Quite at Ease.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the initial thought regarding the stranger's relationship with Jekyll?
2. Why does Utterson go to Jekyll's house?
(a) Utterson has insomnia
(b) Utterson is worried about Jekyll
(c) Utterson needs to see Hyde's face
(d) There are questions about the will
3. What are the servants' orders in regard to Hyde?
(a) The servants are expected to obey Hyde
(b) There are no servants
(c) The servants do not know Hyde exists
(d) The servants have been ordered to ignore Hyde
4. What topic does Utterson broach when he is finally alone with Jekyll?
(b) The servants' conduct
(c) The will
(d) Jekyll's health
5. How did Enfield describe Hyde to Utterson?
(a) As having an invisible deformity
(b) Like the peculiar uncle
(c) Enfield could not explain
(d) Like a schoolyard bully
Short Answer Questions
1. What promise does Jekyll extract from Utterson?
2. What should happen if Jekyll disappears?
3. What strange object captures the eyes of the friends as they walk down the street?
4. How old is Jekyll?
5. How is the money paid?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)