|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Jekyll was Quite at Ease.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the lawyer's friend?
2. How does Hyde come and go from Jekyll's house?
(a) Hyde has an adjoining apartment
(b) Hyde crawls through a window
(c) The butler lets Hyde in
(d) Hyde has a key
3. What promise does Jekyll extract from Utterson?
(a) That Utterson will leave town
(b) That Utterson will never speak to Hyde again
(c) That Utterson should never return to Jekyll's house
(d) That Utterson will sign the will
4. What did the dinner guests have in common?
(a) All were doctors
(b) They all liked Sherlock Holmes
(c) All were 50 years old
(d) They all liked wine
5. How much money does the girl's family get?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the stranger terrorize?
2. What are the servants' orders in regard to Hyde?
3. Mr. Enfield has a rule about what?
4. Who narrates the chapter?
5. What topic does Utterson broach when he is finally alone with Jekyll?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)