|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Jekyll was Quite at Ease.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Hyde supposedly connected to?
2. Which of these words is not used to describe Hyde?
3. What is Hyde's response when Utterson claims they have a mutual friend?
(a) Hyde accuses Utterson of lying
(b) Hyde denies knowing the mutual friend
(c) The conversation is interrupted
(d) Hyde ignores Utterson
4. What is the name of the stranger?
5. How old is Jekyll?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Utterson's impression of Hyde?
2. Why does Jekyll apologize for Hyde?
3. Who has a copy of Jekyll's will?
4. What emotion does Hyde inspire?
5. How long is it before Utterson sees Jekyll?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)