|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Jekyll was Quite at Ease.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What strange object captures the eyes of the friends as they walk down the street?
(c) Post box
2. What is the name of Jekyll's butler?
3. Who are Jekyll's two oldest friends?
(a) Utterson and Lanyon
(b) Lanyon and Enfield
(c) Utterson and Hyde
(d) Hyde and Poole
4. What should happen if Jekyll disappears?
(b) The will becomes null and void
(c) Hyde should take over
(d) Police will file a missing person's report
5. How did Enfield describe Hyde to Utterson?
(a) Like the peculiar uncle
(b) Enfield could not explain
(c) As having an invisible deformity
(d) Like a schoolyard bully
Short Answer Questions
1. Utterson begs Jekyll to reveal what?
2. What did the dinner guests have in common?
3. What is Utterson's impression of Hyde?
4. What are the servants' orders in regard to Hyde?
5. What best explains the characteristics of Jekyll and Hyde?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)