|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Jekyll was Quite at Ease.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the stranger?
2. Who are Jekyll's two oldest friends?
(a) Lanyon and Enfield
(b) Utterson and Lanyon
(c) Hyde and Poole
(d) Utterson and Hyde
3. What is the occasion for the meeting?
(a) Business meeting
(b) Accidental meeting
(c) Casual get-together
(d) Dinner party
4. What trait is highly sought after in the time of the book?
(c) Having money
5. Utterson begs Jekyll to reveal what?
(a) Recipe for dessert
(b) A scientific formula
(c) Contents of his will
(d) A secret
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Utterson speak about Jekyll?
2. What causes Utterson to go to Dr. Jekyll's house?
3. The stranger reminds the man of whom?
4. Why does Jekyll apologize for Hyde?
5. Who narrates the chapter?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)