|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Jekyll was Quite at Ease.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has a copy of Jekyll's will?
2. What strange object captures the eyes of the friends as they walk down the street?
(a) Post box
3. What did the dinner guests have in common?
(a) They all liked Sherlock Holmes
(b) All were doctors
(c) All were 50 years old
(d) They all liked wine
4. How is the money paid?
(a) Gold coins and a check
(b) Cashier's check
5. Why is Utterson disturbed?
(a) Hyde is a mystery
(b) His arthritis is flaring up
(c) Utterson wants to be in the will
(d) Jekyll has not paid for Utterson's services
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hyde say when Utterson asks to be let into the house?
2. Jekyll refers to Lanyon as being...
3. What is the initial thought regarding the stranger's relationship with Jekyll?
4. What is the name of the lawyer's friend?
5. How old is Jekyll?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)