|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Jekyll was Quite at Ease.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Jekyll?
2. What is Jekyll's title?
3. Why does Utterson go to Jekyll's house?
(a) Utterson is worried about Jekyll
(b) Utterson has insomnia
(c) Utterson needs to see Hyde's face
(d) There are questions about the will
4. Lanyon feels what has happened to Jekyll?
(a) Jekyll has gone mad
(b) Hyde is blackmailing Jekyll
(c) Jekyll has been abducted
(d) Jekyll is seriously ill
5. Why is Utterson disturbed?
(a) Hyde is a mystery
(b) Utterson wants to be in the will
(c) His arthritis is flaring up
(d) Jekyll has not paid for Utterson's services
Short Answer Questions
1. What strange object captures the eyes of the friends as they walk down the street?
2. Who narrates the chapter?
3. Utterson begs Jekyll to reveal what?
4. If science is related to intellect than heresy is related to
5. Mr. Enfield has a rule about what?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)