|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Jekyll was Quite at Ease.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is it before Utterson sees Jekyll?
(a) Two weeks
(b) Two months
(c) Three weeks
(d) Three days
2. What are the servants' orders in regard to Hyde?
(a) The servants have been ordered to ignore Hyde
(b) The servants are expected to obey Hyde
(c) There are no servants
(d) The servants do not know Hyde exists
3. What is the occasion for the meeting?
(a) Casual get-together
(b) Dinner party
(c) Accidental meeting
(d) Business meeting
4. What topic does Utterson broach when he is finally alone with Jekyll?
(a) Jekyll's health
(b) The will
(c) The servants' conduct
5. What does Utterson suspect the relationship is between Jekyll and Hyde?
(d) Romantic involvement
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Hyde first spotted?
2. Utterson begs Jekyll to reveal what?
3. How does Jekyll react when Utterson mentions Hyde?
4. What word is used to describe the condition of the building?
5. What happens with the check?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)