|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Jekyll was Quite at Ease.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these words is not used to describe Hyde?
2. How does Hyde come and go from Jekyll's house?
(a) Hyde has an adjoining apartment
(b) Hyde has a key
(c) Hyde crawls through a window
(d) The butler lets Hyde in
3. What is the name of Jekyll's butler?
4. How many windows does the old building have?
5. What does Utterson suspect the relationship is between Jekyll and Hyde?
(b) Romantic involvement
Short Answer Questions
1. Utterson originally thought Jekyll's will was madness. Now the man thinks it might be...
2. What strange object captures the eyes of the friends as they walk down the street?
3. What is the name of Jekyll's lawyer?
4. What word is used to describe the condition of the building?
5. What is Jekyll's title?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)