|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Jekyll was Quite at Ease.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is it before Utterson sees Jekyll?
(a) Three days
(b) Two weeks
(c) Three weeks
(d) Two months
2. The stranger reminds the man of whom?
(a) Santa Claus
(b) The constable
(c) His father
3. To whom does Utterson speak about Jekyll?
4. Why does Jekyll apologize for Hyde?
(a) Hyde did not call on Utterson
(b) Hyde refused to speak
(c) Because he was rude
(d) Utterson was afraid
5. What does Utterson suspect the relationship is between Jekyll and Hyde?
(b) Romantic involvement
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occasion for the meeting?
2. Why is Utterson disturbed?
3. Who has a copy of Jekyll's will?
4. What best explains the characteristics of Jekyll and Hyde?
5. How does Jekyll react when Utterson mentions Hyde?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)