|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Jekyll was Quite at Ease.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Utterson go to Jekyll's house?
(a) Utterson needs to see Hyde's face
(b) There are questions about the will
(c) Utterson is worried about Jekyll
(d) Utterson has insomnia
2. What happens with the check?
(a) It was accidentally shredded
(b) It got lost
(c) It cleared
(d) It was not signed
3. Jekyll says that his fears cannot be amended by...
(b) Running away
(d) Dwelling on them
4. What is Utterson's impression of Hyde?
(a) That Hyde seems like a nice gent
(b) That the man is almost inhuman
(c) That Enfield was completely wrong about the man
(d) That there is no reason to worry about Jekyll
5. Who is Hyde supposedly connected to?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Utterson speak about Jekyll?
2. Who are Jekyll's two oldest friends?
3. Utterson begs Jekyll to reveal what?
4. Who narrates the chapter?
5. What is Hyde's response when Utterson claims they have a mutual friend?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)