Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dr. Lanyon's Narrative.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Utterson speak about Jekyll?
2. How old is Jekyll?
3. How did the police intend to capture Hyde?
(a) Ask Jekyll for help
(b) Wait until he goes to the bank
(c) Go to Hyde's parent's house
(d) Stake out Hyde's house
4. Who is waiting to greet Lanyon?
5. What time did the maid call the police?
(a) 3 A.M.
(b) 2 A.M.
(c) 11 P.M.
Short Answer Questions
1. What might come out at Hyde's trial?
2. In which era does the story take place?
3. Who narrates the chapter?
4. What was the weather like when Utterson and Enfield entered the court?
5. What expression overcomes Jekyll?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)