|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Remarkable Incident of Dr. Lanyon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who witnessed the murder?
(a) The butler
(c) A maid
(d) The Constable
2. What is Utterson's impression of Hyde?
(a) That there is no reason to worry about Jekyll
(b) That Hyde seems like a nice gent
(c) That Enfield was completely wrong about the man
(d) That the man is almost inhuman
3. Who admitted Utterson to Jekyll's house?
(a) The maid
4. What's the name of Utterson's clerk?
5. Where did Hyde live?
(b) Cavendish Square
(c) West End
(d) Piccadilly Circus
Short Answer Questions
1. What item did Jekyll burn?
2. What does Utterson believe were Hyde's intentions?
3. Which of these was not located near Hyde's house?
4. What did Hyde dictate for Jekyll?
5. What is the occasion for the meeting?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)