|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Remarkable Incident of Dr. Lanyon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these words is not used to describe Hyde?
2. How does Jekyll hear about the murder?
(b) People in the square
3. What is the name of Jekyll's butler?
4. What object did Hyde carry?
5. Lanyon tells Utterson that he will tell the truth about Jekyll after what event?
(a) After Jekyll dies
(b) After Hyde is in jail
(c) After Utterson takes an oath
(d) After he dies
Short Answer Questions
1. The author says that the lamps glittered like...
2. What are the servants' orders in regard to Hyde?
3. Utterson begs Jekyll to reveal what?
4. How does Hyde come and go from Jekyll's house?
5. What causes Utterson to go to Dr. Jekyll's house?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)