|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Remarkable Incident of Dr. Lanyon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the dinner guests have in common?
(a) They all liked Sherlock Holmes
(b) They all liked wine
(c) All were doctors
(d) All were 50 years old
2. What does Utterson suspect the relationship is between Jekyll and Hyde?
(c) Romantic involvement
3. What does Utterson believe were Hyde's intentions?
(a) To murder Jekyll
(b) To embezzle Jekyll's fortune
(c) To become royalty
(d) To become a scientist
4. What object gave away the identity of the murderer?
(b) Fountain pen
5. What topic is off-limits with Lanyon?
(b) Carew's murder
Short Answer Questions
1. What item did Jekyll burn?
2. What does Jekyll lie about?
3. How did Enfield describe Hyde to Utterson?
4. What object did Hyde carry?
5. Who are Jekyll's two oldest friends?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)