|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Remarkable Incident of Dr. Lanyon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Utterson's impression of Hyde?
(a) That there is no reason to worry about Jekyll
(b) That the man is almost inhuman
(c) That Enfield was completely wrong about the man
(d) That Hyde seems like a nice gent
2. Who admitted Utterson to Jekyll's house?
(c) The maid
3. How does Jekyll react when Utterson mentions Hyde?
(a) Jekyll becomes angry
(b) Jekyll turns pale
(c) The conversation is interrupted
(d) Jekyll ignores Utterson
4. The clerk compares which two items?
5. How did Utterson know the object was authentic?
(a) Lanyon's personal seal
(b) It contained Lanyon's signature
(c) It looked authentic
(d) It was hand delivered
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the dinner guests have in common?
2. What does Utterson suspect the relationship is between Jekyll and Hyde?
3. Which of these things is not self-inflicted on Jekyll's behalf?
4. What is the name of Jekyll's butler?
5. Jekyll tells Utterson he will live a life of...
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)