|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Remarkable Incident of Dr. Lanyon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What might come out at Hyde's trial?
(a) Past crimes
(c) Jekyll's name
(d) Jekyll and Hyde's relationship
2. How long after the meeting with Utterson does Lanyon die?
(a) Five days
(b) Three weeks
(c) A fortnight
(d) One month
3. What best explains the characteristics of Jekyll and Hyde?
(a) Good and evil
(b) Happy and sad
(c) Intelligent and ignorant
(d) Tall and short
4. Which of these was not located near Hyde's house?
(a) Retail shop
(b) Utterson's office
(c) Gin palace
(d) French eatery
5. To whom does Utterson speak about Jekyll?
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Utterson to go to Dr. Jekyll's house?
2. The clerk possessed what special skill?
3. Jekyll says that his fears cannot be amended by...
4. What did the dinner guests have in common?
5. What should happen if Jekyll disappears?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)