|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Remarkable Incident of Dr. Lanyon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If science is related to intellect than heresy is related to
(c) Emotional stability
(d) Proven fact
2. How old is Jekyll?
3. What have Jekyll and Lanyon decided?
(a) To form a new business
(b) To forget the past
(c) To forgive one another
(d) To never see each other again
4. How does Jekyll react when Utterson mentions Hyde?
(a) Jekyll ignores Utterson
(b) The conversation is interrupted
(c) Jekyll turns pale
(d) Jekyll becomes angry
5. What did Lanyon leave behind for Utterson?
(a) 1000 pounds
(b) His dog
(d) A personal letter
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Hyde's absence affect Jekyll?
2. What evidence does Jekyll give to Utterson?
3. What is Jekyll accused of?
4. What is Carew's first name?
5. Who accompanied Utterson to Hyde's house?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)