|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Remarkable Incident of Dr. Lanyon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The clerk possessed what special skill?
(c) Handwriting analysis
(d) Writing letters
2. Who witnessed the murder?
(a) A maid
(c) The butler
(d) The Constable
3. How did Utterson know the object was authentic?
(a) It was hand delivered
(b) It looked authentic
(c) It contained Lanyon's signature
(d) Lanyon's personal seal
4. How much money was offered as a reward to find Carew's killer?
(a) 500 pounds
(b) 250 pounds
(c) Thousands of pounds
5. Which of these things is not self-inflicted on Jekyll's behalf?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the clerk examine?
2. How did Utterson respond to Jekyll's increased seclusion?
3. What was the name of the victim?
4. Carew's death is almost an equal pay off for...
5. What topic does Utterson broach when he is finally alone with Jekyll?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)