|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Remarkable Incident of Dr. Lanyon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emotion does Hyde inspire?
2. What does Utterson suspect the relationship is between Jekyll and Hyde?
(b) Romantic involvement
3. Which of these things is not self-inflicted on Jekyll's behalf?
4. What are the servants' orders in regard to Hyde?
(a) The servants have been ordered to ignore Hyde
(b) The servants are expected to obey Hyde
(c) The servants do not know Hyde exists
(d) There are no servants
5. The clerk possessed what special skill?
(a) Writing letters
(b) Handwriting analysis
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Utterson go to Jekyll's house?
2. Which was not in Jekyll's laboratory?
3. What is Hyde's response when Utterson claims they have a mutual friend?
4. What is Hyde's first name?
5. Approximately how much time passed before the murder took place?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)