|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Remarkable Incident of Dr. Lanyon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jekyll describe his quarrel with Lanyon?
2. The clerk compares which two items?
3. If science is related to intellect than heresy is related to
(a) Emotional stability
(d) Proven fact
4. What time did the maid call the police?
(a) 11 P.M.
(b) 2 A.M.
(d) 3 A.M.
5. How did the police intend to capture Hyde?
(a) Ask Jekyll for help
(b) Go to Hyde's parent's house
(c) Stake out Hyde's house
(d) Wait until he goes to the bank
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Carew's first name?
2. What evidence does Jekyll give to Utterson?
3. Where did Hyde live?
4. How does Jekyll react when Utterson mentions Hyde?
5. Who identified the victim?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)