|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Remarkable Incident of Dr. Lanyon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the clerk examine?
(d) Crime scene
2. Why does Utterson go to Jekyll's house?
(a) Utterson is worried about Jekyll
(b) Utterson needs to see Hyde's face
(c) Utterson has insomnia
(d) There are questions about the will
3. How does Jekyll hear about the murder?
(c) People in the square
4. What is Jekyll accused of?
(c) Destroying evidence
5. What object gave away the identity of the murderer?
(c) Fountain pen
Short Answer Questions
1. What promise does Jekyll extract from Utterson?
2. The author says that the lamps glittered like...
3. The author claims that "It is one thing to mortify curiosity and another to..."
4. Who is the beneficiary of Jekyll's will?
5. Who has a copy of Jekyll's will?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)