|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Remarkable Incident of Dr. Lanyon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Carew's death is almost an equal pay off for...
(a) Heavier police patrols
(b) Hyde's disappearance
(c) Jekyll's break from Hyde
(d) Hyde's incarceration
2. What was the noise heard by the maid?
(a) Bones shattering
3. What item did Jekyll burn?
(b) Murder weapon
(c) Cheque book
(d) Bloody clothes
4. What did Hyde dictate for Jekyll?
(d) Dinner menu
5. Who did the made recognize on the street?
(b) Her master
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Utterson suspect the relationship is between Jekyll and Hyde?
2. What best explains the characteristics of Jekyll and Hyde?
3. What is Hyde's response when Utterson claims they have a mutual friend?
4. Approximately how much time passed before the murder took place?
5. What has changed with Dr. Lanyon?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)