|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Remarkable Incident of Dr. Lanyon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanied Utterson to Hyde's house?
(a) Sergeant Schultz
(b) Inspector Newcomen
(c) Constable Scott
(d) Police Chief Danvers
2. What is Hyde's first name?
3. What did Hyde dictate for Jekyll?
(d) Dinner menu
4. What happens repeatedly when Utterson visits Jekyll?
(a) Utterson is invited to the lab
(b) Jekyll falls ill
(c) Utterson is denied admittance
(d) The men argue
5. What is Utterson's impression of Hyde?
(a) That the man is almost inhuman
(b) That there is no reason to worry about Jekyll
(c) That Hyde seems like a nice gent
(d) That Enfield was completely wrong about the man
Short Answer Questions
1. Lanyon tells Utterson that he will tell the truth about Jekyll after what event?
2. What has changed with Dr. Lanyon?
3. What time did the maid call the police?
4. What does Hyde say when Utterson asks to be let into the house?
5. Who is the beneficiary of Jekyll's will?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)