|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Remarkable Incident of Dr. Lanyon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the noise heard by the maid?
(c) Bones shattering
2. What did the dinner guests have in common?
(a) They all liked Sherlock Holmes
(b) All were doctors
(c) They all liked wine
(d) All were 50 years old
3. To whom does Utterson speak about Jekyll?
4. Why does Jekyll apologize for Hyde?
(a) Hyde refused to speak
(b) Utterson was afraid
(c) Because he was rude
(d) Hyde did not call on Utterson
5. What object gave away the identity of the murderer?
(b) Fountain pen
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jekyll's title?
2. Jekyll refers to Lanyon as being...
3. What is Jekyll accused of?
4. What might come out at Hyde's trial?
5. What was used as the murder weapon?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)