|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Remarkable Incident of Dr. Lanyon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name for Jekyll's laboratory?
(a) Dissecting rooms
(b) Carriage house
(d) Garden shed
2. What term does Lanyon use to describe Jekyll's experiments?
(a) A waste of time
(c) Scientific heresies
3. Which of these words is not used to describe Hyde?
4. What should happen if Jekyll disappears?
(b) The will becomes null and void
(c) Police will file a missing person's report
(d) Hyde should take over
5. If science is related to intellect than heresy is related to
(c) Emotional stability
(d) Proven fact
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jekyll react when Utterson mentions Hyde?
2. What is Hyde's response when Utterson claims they have a mutual friend?
3. Who is the beneficiary of Jekyll's will?
4. What causes Utterson to go to Dr. Jekyll's house?
5. What topic does Utterson broach when he is finally alone with Jekyll?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)