|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Remarkable Incident of Dr. Lanyon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What promise does Jekyll extract from Utterson?
(a) That Utterson will leave town
(b) That Utterson should never return to Jekyll's house
(c) That Utterson will never speak to Hyde again
(d) That Utterson will sign the will
2. What has changed with Dr. Lanyon?
(a) He is dying
(b) He has retired
(c) He refuses to see Utterson
(d) He has gained weight
3. What does Jekyll lie about?
(a) Hyde's whereabouts
(b) The will
(c) His alibi
(d) Delivery of the letter
4. What time did the maid call the police?
(a) 3 A.M.
(b) 11 P.M.
(d) 2 A.M.
5. How does Jekyll describe his quarrel with Lanyon?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these things is not self-inflicted on Jekyll's behalf?
2. Who has a copy of Jekyll's will?
3. What was the name of the victim?
4. What is Hyde's response when Utterson claims they have a mutual friend?
5. What is Hyde's first name?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)