|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Remarkable Incident of Dr. Lanyon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If science is related to intellect than heresy is related to
(a) Emotional stability
(b) Proven fact
2. What did the dinner guests have in common?
(a) All were doctors
(b) All were 50 years old
(c) They all liked wine
(d) They all liked Sherlock Holmes
3. How did the police intend to capture Hyde?
(a) Wait until he goes to the bank
(b) Ask Jekyll for help
(c) Go to Hyde's parent's house
(d) Stake out Hyde's house
4. How does Hyde come and go from Jekyll's house?
(a) Hyde has an adjoining apartment
(b) Hyde crawls through a window
(c) Hyde has a key
(d) The butler lets Hyde in
5. The author says that the lamps glittered like...
(c) Moon rays
Short Answer Questions
1. What evidence does Jekyll give to Utterson?
2. How does Jekyll hear about the murder?
3. What causes Utterson to go to Dr. Jekyll's house?
4. What did Hyde dictate for Jekyll?
5. Which was not in Jekyll's laboratory?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)