|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Remarkable Incident of Dr. Lanyon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Utterson disturbed?
(a) Jekyll has not paid for Utterson's services
(b) Utterson wants to be in the will
(c) His arthritis is flaring up
(d) Hyde is a mystery
2. How did Utterson know the object was authentic?
(a) It was hand delivered
(b) Lanyon's personal seal
(c) It contained Lanyon's signature
(d) It looked authentic
3. What is the occasion for the meeting?
(a) Casual get-together
(b) Dinner party
(c) Business meeting
(d) Accidental meeting
4. What does Hyde say when Utterson asks to be let into the house?
(a) Utterson has the wrong house
(b) Dr. Jekyll is away
(c) Hyde ignores Utterson
(d) Dr. Jekyll is very ill
5. How did Enfield describe Hyde to Utterson?
(a) Like the peculiar uncle
(b) Enfield could not explain
(c) As having an invisible deformity
(d) Like a schoolyard bully
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these things is not self-inflicted on Jekyll's behalf?
2. Approximately how much time passed before the murder took place?
3. Why does Utterson go to Jekyll's house?
4. What has changed with Dr. Lanyon?
5. What emotion does Hyde inspire?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)