|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Remarkable Incident of Dr. Lanyon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Utterson disturbed?
(a) Jekyll has not paid for Utterson's services
(b) Hyde is a mystery
(c) Utterson wants to be in the will
(d) His arthritis is flaring up
2. Who has a copy of Jekyll's will?
3. What object did Hyde carry?
4. How does Jekyll react when Utterson mentions Hyde?
(a) Jekyll becomes angry
(b) The conversation is interrupted
(c) Jekyll turns pale
(d) Jekyll ignores Utterson
5. Utterson begs Jekyll to reveal what?
(a) Recipe for dessert
(b) A secret
(c) Contents of his will
(d) A scientific formula
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hyde dictate for Jekyll?
2. What was the noise heard by the maid?
3. How did Utterson know the object was authentic?
4. Lanyon feels what has happened to Jekyll?
5. Which was not in Jekyll's laboratory?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)