|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Remarkable Incident of Dr. Lanyon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the victim?
2. What is Jekyll's title?
3. How much money was offered as a reward to find Carew's killer?
(a) 250 pounds
(b) Thousands of pounds
(d) 500 pounds
4. The author says that the lamps glittered like...
(a) Moon rays
5. What did Hyde dictate for Jekyll?
(a) Dinner menu
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the dinner guests have in common?
2. Utterson originally thought Jekyll's will was madness. Now the man thinks it might be...
3. What object did Hyde carry?
4. Which of these words is not used to describe Hyde?
5. What happens repeatedly when Utterson visits Jekyll?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)