|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Remarkable Incident of Dr. Lanyon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the made recognize on the street?
(b) Her master
2. Who are Jekyll's two oldest friends?
(a) Utterson and Hyde
(b) Utterson and Lanyon
(c) Lanyon and Enfield
(d) Hyde and Poole
3. Where do the old friends meet?
(a) Jekyll's house
(b) Jekyll's laboratory
(c) Utterson's office
(d) On the street
4. What should happen if Jekyll disappears?
(a) The will becomes null and void
(c) Hyde should take over
(d) Police will file a missing person's report
5. Which of these words is not used to describe Hyde?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hyde's response when Utterson claims they have a mutual friend?
2. How did Utterson know the object was authentic?
3. Utterson begs Jekyll to reveal what?
4. How does Jekyll react when Utterson mentions Hyde?
5. Jekyll says that his fears cannot be amended by...
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)