|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Remarkable Incident of Dr. Lanyon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Utterson go to Jekyll's house?
(a) Utterson needs to see Hyde's face
(b) Utterson is worried about Jekyll
(c) There are questions about the will
(d) Utterson has insomnia
2. What are the servants' orders in regard to Hyde?
(a) There are no servants
(b) The servants are expected to obey Hyde
(c) The servants have been ordered to ignore Hyde
(d) The servants do not know Hyde exists
3. Who witnessed the murder?
(a) The Constable
(b) A maid
(d) The butler
4. What have Jekyll and Lanyon decided?
(a) To forgive one another
(b) To form a new business
(c) To never see each other again
(d) To forget the past
5. What is Jekyll's title?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has changed with Dr. Lanyon?
2. What is Utterson's impression of Hyde?
3. Who admitted Utterson to Jekyll's house?
4. Lanyon feels what has happened to Jekyll?
5. What term does Lanyon use to describe Jekyll's experiments?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)