|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Remarkable Incident of Dr. Lanyon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name for Jekyll's laboratory?
(b) Carriage house
(c) Garden shed
(d) Dissecting rooms
2. Utterson begs Jekyll to reveal what?
(a) Recipe for dessert
(b) Contents of his will
(c) A secret
(d) A scientific formula
3. Who are Jekyll's two oldest friends?
(a) Utterson and Lanyon
(b) Hyde and Poole
(c) Lanyon and Enfield
(d) Utterson and Hyde
4. What does Jekyll lie about?
(a) Delivery of the letter
(b) Hyde's whereabouts
(c) His alibi
(d) The will
5. The author claims that "It is one thing to mortify curiosity and another to..."
(a) Pretend it doesn't exist
(b) Run away from it
(c) Embrace it
(d) Conquer it
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Utterson disturbed?
2. Which of these was not located near Hyde's house?
3. What did Hyde dictate for Jekyll?
4. What object gave away the identity of the murderer?
5. What topic is off-limits with Lanyon?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)