|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Remarkable Incident of Dr. Lanyon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hyde come and go from Jekyll's house?
(a) Hyde crawls through a window
(b) Hyde has an adjoining apartment
(c) The butler lets Hyde in
(d) Hyde has a key
2. How does Jekyll react when Utterson mentions Hyde?
(a) Jekyll ignores Utterson
(b) Jekyll becomes angry
(c) The conversation is interrupted
(d) Jekyll turns pale
3. What color was the victim's hair?
4. How much money was offered as a reward to find Carew's killer?
(a) 250 pounds
(b) 500 pounds
(c) Thousands of pounds
5. What did the dinner guests have in common?
(a) They all liked Sherlock Holmes
(b) All were 50 years old
(c) They all liked wine
(d) All were doctors
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the victim killed?
2. Lanyon feels what has happened to Jekyll?
3. What causes Utterson to go to Dr. Jekyll's house?
4. What does Utterson believe were Hyde's intentions?
5. What item did Jekyll burn?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)