|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hyde's first name?
2. How does Jekyll hear about the murder?
(b) People in the square
3. How long is it before Utterson sees Jekyll?
(a) Two weeks
(b) Three days
(c) Two months
(d) Three weeks
4. If science is related to intellect than heresy is related to
(b) Emotional stability
(c) Proven fact
5. The author says that the lamps glittered like...
(d) Moon rays
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jekyll react upon hearing the news that Utterson has arrived?
2. What topic does Utterson broach when he is finally alone with Jekyll?
3. How old is Jekyll?
4. How does Jekyll react when Utterson mentions Hyde?
5. What does Utterson believe were Hyde's intentions?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)