|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the old friends meet?
(a) Jekyll's house
(b) Utterson's office
(c) Jekyll's laboratory
(d) On the street
2. What is Hyde's first name?
3. How does Utterson react to the news?
(a) Utterson writes off the news as hysteria
(b) Utterson calls the police
(c) Utterson goes to Jekyll's house
(d) Utterson weeps
4. What is the urgent problem?
(a) There has been a break in the investigation
(b) Jekyll has locked himself away
(c) Enfield has been injured
(d) Hyde has been found
5. What term does Lanyon use to describe Jekyll's experiments?
(a) A waste of time
(d) Scientific heresies
Short Answer Questions
1. What topic does Utterson broach when he is finally alone with Jekyll?
2. Utterson begs Jekyll to reveal what?
3. Which of these words is not used to describe Hyde?
4. How long has Poole worked for Jekyll?
5. Utterson and Poole go on a quest for what?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)