|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jekyll hear about the murder?
(b) People in the square
2. What is the urgent problem?
(a) There has been a break in the investigation
(b) Enfield has been injured
(c) Hyde has been found
(d) Jekyll has locked himself away
3. Jekyll says that his fears cannot be amended by...
(b) Running away
(d) Dwelling on them
4. What evidence does Jekyll give to Utterson?
(a) Murder weapon
(b) Bloody shoe
5. Why does Jekyll apologize for Hyde?
(a) Utterson was afraid
(b) Because he was rude
(c) Hyde refused to speak
(d) Hyde did not call on Utterson
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Utterson believe were Hyde's intentions?
2. What does Poole think has happened to Jekyll?
3. How does Jekyll react when Utterson mentions Hyde?
4. What is the overall emotional state of the servants?
5. Utterson and Poole go on a quest for what?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)