|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term does Lanyon use to describe Jekyll's experiments?
(a) Scientific heresies
(b) A waste of time
2. How does Jekyll hear about the murder?
(d) People in the square
3. Who visits Utterson at his home?
4. What best explains the characteristics of Jekyll and Hyde?
(a) Tall and short
(b) Happy and sad
(c) Intelligent and ignorant
(d) Good and evil
5. What did the dinner guests have in common?
(a) All were doctors
(b) All were 50 years old
(c) They all liked Sherlock Holmes
(d) They all liked wine
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is it before Utterson sees Jekyll?
2. What evidence does Jekyll give to Utterson?
3. How does Utterson intend to see Jekyll?
4. What does Jekyll lie about?
5. What does Utterson suspect the relationship is between Jekyll and Hyde?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)