|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the dinner guests have in common?
(a) All were 50 years old
(b) All were doctors
(c) They all liked wine
(d) They all liked Sherlock Holmes
2. What might come out at Hyde's trial?
(a) Past crimes
(c) Jekyll and Hyde's relationship
(d) Jekyll's name
3. How does Jekyll react when Utterson mentions Hyde?
(a) Jekyll turns pale
(b) The conversation is interrupted
(c) Jekyll ignores Utterson
(d) Jekyll becomes angry
4. Jekyll refers to Lanyon as being...
5. What did Hyde dictate for Jekyll?
(a) Dinner menu
Short Answer Questions
1. What evidence does Jekyll give to Utterson?
2. The clerk compares which two items?
3. What crime does Poole suspect has gone on inside the surgical theatre?
4. What is Hyde's first name?
5. Which of these words is not used to describe Hyde?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)