|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which was not in Jekyll's laboratory?
(c) Bunsen burner
(d) Glass presses
2. How does Jekyll react upon hearing the news that Utterson has arrived?
(a) Jekyll refuses to answer the door
(b) Jekyll gratefully receives Utterson
(c) Jekyll refuses to see Utterson
(d) Jekyll runs away
3. How long has it been since the change in Jekyll's behavior?
(a) 12 days
(b) 3 days
(c) 2 weeks
(d) 8 days
4. How does Jekyll react when Utterson mentions Hyde?
(a) Jekyll ignores Utterson
(b) The conversation is interrupted
(c) Jekyll becomes angry
(d) Jekyll turns pale
5. What might come out at Hyde's trial?
(a) Jekyll's name
(b) Past crimes
(c) Jekyll and Hyde's relationship
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jekyll hear about the murder?
2. Utterson and Poole go on a quest for what?
3. What is the urgent problem?
4. What is Jekyll accused of?
5. What does the clerk examine?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)