|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Poole have to go on a daily basis?
(c) Doctor's office
(d) Hyde's house
2. Who is the new beneficiary of Jekyll's will?
(d) Surgical hospital
3. What best explains the characteristics of Jekyll and Hyde?
(a) Intelligent and ignorant
(b) Good and evil
(c) Happy and sad
(d) Tall and short
4. If science is related to intellect than heresy is related to
(a) Emotional stability
(d) Proven fact
5. Jekyll is desperate for what?
Short Answer Questions
1. The clerk possessed what special skill?
2. What evidence does Jekyll give to Utterson?
3. What is the name of the footman?
4. Which was not in Jekyll's laboratory?
5. What did Hyde dictate for Jekyll?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)