|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the clerk examine?
(d) Crime scene
2. How long is it before Utterson sees Jekyll?
(a) Three weeks
(b) Three days
(c) Two months
(d) Two weeks
3. Who visits Utterson at his home?
4. Why does Jekyll apologize for Hyde?
(a) Because he was rude
(b) Utterson was afraid
(c) Hyde did not call on Utterson
(d) Hyde refused to speak
5. What term does Lanyon use to describe Jekyll's experiments?
(b) A waste of time
(c) Scientific heresies
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Poole think has happened to Jekyll?
2. What is Hyde's first name?
3. How does Jekyll react when Utterson mentions Hyde?
4. Where do the old friends meet?
5. How long has it been since the change in Jekyll's behavior?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)