|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who admitted Utterson to Jekyll's house?
(c) The maid
2. The clerk compares which two items?
3. What best explains the characteristics of Jekyll and Hyde?
(a) Good and evil
(b) Happy and sad
(c) Intelligent and ignorant
(d) Tall and short
4. What does Utterson find in Jekyll's office?
(a) Rusted surgical tools
(b) Broken glass
5. What's the name of Utterson's clerk?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Poole worked for Jekyll?
2. What promise does Jekyll extract from Utterson?
3. What did the dinner guests have in common?
4. What is Jekyll accused of?
5. What is Carew's first name?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)