|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If science is related to intellect than heresy is related to
(a) Emotional stability
(c) Proven fact
2. Who admitted Utterson to Jekyll's house?
(d) The maid
3. How long has it been since the change in Jekyll's behavior?
(a) 3 days
(b) 2 weeks
(c) 8 days
(d) 12 days
4. What promise does Jekyll extract from Utterson?
(a) That Utterson will never speak to Hyde again
(b) That Utterson will leave town
(c) That Utterson will sign the will
(d) That Utterson should never return to Jekyll's house
5. Utterson and Poole go on a quest for what?
(a) A key
(b) Jekyll's body
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jekyll lie about?
2. Jekyll refers to Lanyon as being...
3. Who is the new beneficiary of Jekyll's will?
4. What is the urgent problem?
5. Utterson begs Jekyll to reveal what?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)