|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Poole worked for Jekyll?
(a) 35 years
(b) 3 years
(c) 20 years
(d) 15 years
2. Which of these words is not used to describe Hyde?
3. What is Jekyll accused of?
(a) Destroying evidence
4. How does Jekyll react upon hearing the news that Utterson has arrived?
(a) Jekyll runs away
(b) Jekyll refuses to answer the door
(c) Jekyll gratefully receives Utterson
(d) Jekyll refuses to see Utterson
5. Who visits Utterson at his home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Jekyll is desperate for what?
2. How long has it been since the change in Jekyll's behavior?
3. What does the clerk examine?
4. Where does Poole have to go on a daily basis?
5. What promise does Jekyll extract from Utterson?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)