|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jekyll hear about the murder?
(d) People in the square
2. Utterson begs Jekyll to reveal what?
(a) Recipe for dessert
(b) A secret
(c) A scientific formula
(d) Contents of his will
3. What is Hyde's first name?
4. The clerk possessed what special skill?
(b) Handwriting analysis
(d) Writing letters
5. What does Utterson believe were Hyde's intentions?
(a) To embezzle Jekyll's fortune
(b) To become a scientist
(c) To become royalty
(d) To murder Jekyll
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the footman?
2. The clerk compares which two items?
3. How long has it been since the change in Jekyll's behavior?
4. What does Utterson suspect the relationship is between Jekyll and Hyde?
5. Jekyll is desperate for what?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)