|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What's the name of Utterson's clerk?
2. What item did Jekyll burn?
(a) Murder weapon
(c) Bloody clothes
(d) Cheque book
3. Why does Jekyll apologize for Hyde?
(a) Because he was rude
(b) Hyde did not call on Utterson
(c) Utterson was afraid
(d) Hyde refused to speak
4. What is one major difference between Jekyll and Hyde?
(a) Eye color
(b) Manner of dress
5. How old is Jekyll?
Short Answer Questions
1. Utterson begs Jekyll to reveal what?
2. What topic does Utterson broach when he is finally alone with Jekyll?
3. What does the clerk examine?
4. What promise does Jekyll extract from Utterson?
5. What is the overall emotional state of the servants?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)