|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Utterson find in Jekyll's office?
(c) Rusted surgical tools
(d) Broken glass
2. How long has Poole worked for Jekyll?
(a) 3 years
(b) 15 years
(c) 20 years
(d) 35 years
3. Utterson begs Jekyll to reveal what?
(a) Contents of his will
(b) A scientific formula
(c) Recipe for dessert
(d) A secret
4. What topic does Utterson broach when he is finally alone with Jekyll?
(a) The servants' conduct
(b) The will
(d) Jekyll's health
5. What best explains the characteristics of Jekyll and Hyde?
(a) Tall and short
(b) Happy and sad
(c) Good and evil
(d) Intelligent and ignorant
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Utterson believe were Hyde's intentions?
2. How does Jekyll hear about the murder?
3. Jekyll is desperate for what?
4. What's the name of Utterson's clerk?
5. Who begins to weep at the site of Utterson?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)