|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who begins to weep at the site of Utterson?
(c) The maid
(d) The cook
2. The author says that the lamps glittered like...
(c) Moon rays
3. What item did Jekyll burn?
(a) Bloody clothes
(b) Murder weapon
(d) Cheque book
4. If science is related to intellect than heresy is related to
(b) Emotional stability
(c) Proven fact
5. How long has Poole worked for Jekyll?
(a) 20 years
(b) 3 years
(c) 15 years
(d) 35 years
Short Answer Questions
1. What topic does Utterson broach when he is finally alone with Jekyll?
2. What does the clerk examine?
3. What best explains the characteristics of Jekyll and Hyde?
4. Who admitted Utterson to Jekyll's house?
5. What might come out at Hyde's trial?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)