|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since the change in Jekyll's behavior?
(a) 8 days
(b) 2 weeks
(c) 3 days
(d) 12 days
2. Who begins to weep at the site of Utterson?
(c) The cook
(d) The maid
3. What item did Jekyll burn?
(a) Murder weapon
(c) Cheque book
(d) Bloody clothes
4. What is Jekyll's title?
5. If science is related to intellect than heresy is related to
(a) Emotional stability
(d) Proven fact
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jekyll accused of?
2. Which of these words is not used to describe Hyde?
3. What is one major difference between Jekyll and Hyde?
4. Jekyll refers to Lanyon as being...
5. What might come out at Hyde's trial?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)