|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jekyll apologize for Hyde?
(a) Utterson was afraid
(b) Hyde did not call on Utterson
(c) Hyde refused to speak
(d) Because he was rude
2. What does Utterson suspect the relationship is between Jekyll and Hyde?
(d) Romantic involvement
3. Who begins to weep at the site of Utterson?
(b) The cook
(d) The maid
4. What term does Lanyon use to describe Jekyll's experiments?
(a) A waste of time
(b) Scientific heresies
5. What is Jekyll's title?
Short Answer Questions
1. The clerk possessed what special skill?
2. What is one major difference between Jekyll and Hyde?
3. What's the name of Utterson's clerk?
4. What topic does Utterson broach when he is finally alone with Jekyll?
5. What did the dinner guests have in common?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)