|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author says that the lamps glittered like...
(b) Moon rays
2. What is one major difference between Jekyll and Hyde?
(c) Eye color
(d) Manner of dress
3. What is another name for Jekyll's laboratory?
(b) Carriage house
(c) Garden shed
(d) Dissecting rooms
4. How old is Jekyll?
5. What best explains the characteristics of Jekyll and Hyde?
(a) Happy and sad
(b) Good and evil
(c) Intelligent and ignorant
(d) Tall and short
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jekyll's title?
2. What does the clerk examine?
3. The clerk compares which two items?
4. What evidence does Jekyll give to Utterson?
5. What does Poole think has happened to Jekyll?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)