Story of the Door
1. What is the name of Jekyll's lawyer?
2. What is the name of the lawyer's friend?
3. Who did the stranger terrorize?
(b) Little Girl
4. What strange object captures the eyes of the friends as they walk down the street?
(b) Post box
5. When is Hyde first spotted?
(a) 8 A.M.
(c) 3 A.M.
(d) 1 P.M.
6. The stranger reminds the man of whom?
(a) His father
(c) The constable
(d) Santa Claus
7. How much money does the girl's family get?
8. How is the money paid?
(c) Gold coins and a check
(d) Cashier's check
9. Mr. Enfield has a rule about what?
(a) Smoking in public
(b) Asking questions
(c) Crossing against a light
(d) Giving advice
10. What is the name of the stranger?
11. What word is used to describe the condition of the building?
This section contains 3,049 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)