Story of the Door
* Mr. Utterson and Mr. Enfield walk throughout London on a Sunday afternoon.
* The two men notice a strange looking door attached to a sinister building.
* Enfield tells Utterson a strange story about the door.
* The reader is introduced to Edward Hyde.
* Both men know that Hyde is related in some way to Dr. Jekyll, but do not speak of it aloud.
Search for Mr. Hyde
* Utterson visits Lanyon.
* Lanyon expresses concern about Jekyll's sanity.
* Utterson is disturbed enough that he cannot sleep.
* Utterson decides to go to Jekyll's house to see Hyde.
* Utterson meets Hyde and feels a sense of evil.
* Poole tells Utterson that Jekyll is away.
Dr. Jekyll was Quite at Ease
* Dr. Jekyll throws a dinner party.
* Utterson stays behind to discuss Jekyll's will.
* Utterson pries but gets no answers.
* Jekyll becomes upset when Utterson asks about Hyde.
* Jekyll convinces Utterson...
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)