|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the situation with the missing can of salmon resolved?
(a) Hoke brings a replacement can to Daisy.
(b) The cost of the salmon is deducted from Hoke's paycheck.
(c) Hoke must replace it with two cans of salmon.
(d) Daisy decides not to confront Hoke so there's never a resolution.
2. What does Hoke mean when he says "Yassum" to Daisy?
(a) Yes mama.
(b) Yes ma'am.
(c) You need something?
3. Who is Jeanette Harris?
(a) Boolie's wife.
(b) Boolie's daughter (now married).
(c) Daisy's secret name.
(d) Sinclair Harris's wife.
4. As Driving Miss Daisy comes to a conclusion, what kind of driver does Daisy continue to accuse Hoke of being?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) A blind one.
(c) A speeding one.
(d) A cheating one.
5. How much money is Daisy's accident going to cost the insurance company?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who saved up money for Daisy to go to school?
2. What item do Hoke and Daisy eat in the car during their long trip?
3. How old is Daisy when the play begins?
4. Why does Hoke come over during the ice storm?
5. Who is Boolie's father?
Short Essay Questions
1. To what is Hoke referring to when he mentions the "Geechee trash" in Savannah?
2. What level of literacy does Hoke have when he first discusses it with Daisy?
3. How does Boolie come to meet Hoke?
4. What is the first "bad act" that Daisy accuses Florine of doing in the play?
5. What does Daisy believe about the slower you go in a car?
6. Who taught Daisy what (little) she knows about cars?
7. Who is Leo Bauer?
8. Why is Daisy so bothered by Florine's Christmas decorations and celebrations?
9. What does Daisy tell Hoke about what to do with his Christmas present?
10. What was Daisy's childhood like?
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)