|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money is Daisy's accident going to cost the insurance company?
2. What is Hoke's last name?
3. As Daisy and Hoke are about to enter Florine's house for Christmas, what does Daisy say she hopes she doesn't do?
(a) Have to stay too long.
(b) Spit up.
(c) Get drunk.
(d) Be rude.
4. How fast does Daisy like to go in her car?
(a) Below the speed limit.
(b) Exactly the speed limit.
(c) Exactly two miles above the speed limit so she doesn't get a ticket.
(d) Above the speed limit.
5. What does Hoke bring Daisy on the morning of the ice storm?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Daisy end up inviting to go with her to the banquet?
2. To whom is Driving Miss Daisy dedicated?
3. What kind of accents does Uhry specifically mention Daisy and Boolie should have?
4. What is the name of the banquet that Daisy buys tickets to?
5. Who does Hoke call while waiting for Daisy the first time he drives her in the car?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Hoke think Boolie's mother isn't involved with the hiring of her chauffeur herself?
2. Why does Hoke decline Jeanette Harris's offer?
3. What does Hoke think his chauffeur job is originally going to entail?
4. What does Daisy think a chauffeur is going to do while at her house all day?
5. How does Daisy act during the first time Hoke takes her out in the car?
6. Who taught Daisy what (little) she knows about cars?
7. In the preface, what does Uhry have to say about a real Hoke?
8. In the preface, what does Uhry have to say about a real Boolie?
9. What happens to Daisy when Hoke exits the car during their ride back from Mobile?
10. How does Daisy react when Hoke tells her the temple has been bombed?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)