|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On her way to Christmas dinner, what does Daisy say Florine would die before doing?
(a) Offer a chair to anyone who isn't as rich as she is.
(b) Fixing a glass of ice tea for the temple sisterhood.
(c) Talk to Hoke.
(d) Talk to her.
2. What does Daisy think she's doing when she becomes disoriented?
(a) She thinks someone is trying to kill her.
(b) She thinks she is a teacher again.
(c) She thinks she is a doctor again.
(d) She thinks she is living in New York City.
3. What was Harold Stone?
(a) Hoke's former employer.
(b) Boolie's father.
(c) Hoke's neighbor.
(d) Hoke's son who passed away.
4. What is Daisy supposed to be wearing when she first becomes disoriented?
(a) A housecoat.
(c) A robe only.
(d) Very warm clothes in the middle of summer.
5. How many days did it take Daisy to let Hoke drive her somewhere?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hoke bring Daisy on the morning of the ice storm?
2. What year did Daisy first go to Mobile?
3. What undergarment is accidentally showing during Daisy's disorientation?
4. How old is Boolie when the play begins?
5. What event is Daisy going to celebrate when she goes on her long trip?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Daisy feel about Florine's Christmas festivities?
2. What happens to Daisy when Hoke exits the car during their ride back from Mobile?
3. What specialties of Idella's can Hoke and Daisy replicate?
4. To what is Hoke referring to when he mentions the "Geechee trash" in Savannah?
5. What level of literacy does Hoke have when he first discusses it with Daisy?
6. Who asks Hoke to replace the missing can of salmon?
7. What is the "perpetual care" that Daisy mentions while at the cemetery with Hoke?
8. What does Daisy say Florine sounds like when she tries to sing holiday music?
9. Why does Hoke decline Jeanette Harris's offer?
10. What specialty of Idealla's can Hoke and Daisy *not* replicate?
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)