|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who saved up money for Daisy to go to school?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Her children.
(c) Her sisters.
(d) Her mother.
2. How old is Daisy when the play ends?
(d) Exactly 100.
3. Where is the first place Daisy allows Hoke to take her?
(a) The bus stop.
(b) The department store.
(c) The Piggly Wiggly.
(d) The bank.
4. What item is Boolie amazed Daisy didn't break in her car accident?
(a) Her cane.
(b) Her glass cat figurine.
(c) Her fingernails.
(d) Her glasses.
5. What "loss" does Boolie talk about during the acceptance speech he gives when he wins his award?
(a) His loss of money.
(b) His loss of appetite.
(c) His loss of hair.
(d) His loss the past three years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daisy think she's doing when she becomes disoriented?
2. What does Diasy suspect Idella has done a few times?
3. Who is Sinclair Harris?
4. Who does Hoke call when Daisy first becomes disoriented?
5. How does Hoke get to visit Daisy once she no longer lives at home?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Daisy react to Hoke's offer to plant a vegetable garden for her in her backyard?
2. How does Daisy respond when Boolie notes that all of her friends have chauffeurs?
3. What specialty of Idealla's can Hoke and Daisy *not* replicate?
4. Why does Hoke react the way he does when Daisy invites him to the Martin Luther King, Jr. dinner?
5. How does Boolie initially react to Daisy's concern about the missing salmon?
6. When was the first time Daisy saw the ocean?
7. In the preface, what does Uhry have to say about a real Miss Daisy?
8. What does Daisy say Old Man Freitag would definitely not approve of during the holidays?
9. How does Boolie come to meet Hoke?
10. To what is Hoke referring to when he mentions the "Geechee trash" in Savannah?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)