|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Harold Stone do for a job?
(a) He never really worked.
(b) He was a teacher.
(c) He was a judge.
(d) He was an auto mechanic.
2. Why does Daisy tell Hoke to eat anything out of the icebox during the ice storm?
(a) Because she hates all the groceries he bought her.
(b) Because she finally starts to treat him like a friend.
(c) Because it will rot now that the power is out.
(d) Because she's going on a diet.
3. What is the name of the power company Daisy thinks gets rich every Christmas?
(a) Florida Power Brokers.
(b) Birmingham Lights and Electricity.
(c) The Power Shower Company.
(d) Georgia Power Company.
4. What does Hoke's family member, who is a college professor, teach?
5. As Driving Miss Daisy comes to a conclusion, what kind of driver does Daisy continue to accuse Hoke of being?
(a) A speeding one.
(b) A blind one.
(c) All of these answers are correct.
(d) A cheating one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Daisy want Hoke telling about his Christmas present.
2. Who does Daisy tell Boolie that Hoke came to see (in the final scene)?
3. While she is disoriented, why does Daisy become angry with Hoke?
4. Who does Daisy end up inviting to go with her to the banquet?
5. What does Rose Bauer ask Daisy to do in the cemetery?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who taught Daisy what (little) she knows about cars?
2. Why does Daisy think the people who bombed her temple did it by accident?
3. How long has Hoke been looking for work when he first meets Boolie?
4. What does Daisy say Florine sounds like when she tries to sing holiday music?
5. What does Daisy say Old Man Freitag would definitely not approve of during the holidays?
6. Why does Hoke know how to drive on ice?
7. Why does Daisy want Boolie around when she confronts Hoke about the missing can of salmon?
8. What was Daisy's childhood like?
9. What awkward example does Hoke give for how he won't let Daisy get away from him/fire him?
10. What initial impression does Uhry want the audience to have of Daisy, based on how he describes what her clothes, hair, and walk should be like?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)