|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boolie miss in order to meet with Daisy and discuss the missing can of salmon?
(a) Breakfast and a meeting.
(b) None of these answers is correct.
(d) A meeting.
2. Why does Daisy become alarmed when she is home alone during the ice storm?
(a) Because her dog starts barking wildly.
(b) Because she hears footsteps outside.
(c) Because he home alarm keeps going off.
(d) Because she is afraid of the dark.
3. Who does Daisy blame her car accident on?
(c) Her nosy neighbor.
(d) The car.
4. What does Daisy have to say about who can learn to read?
(a) That Hoke is too old to learn.
(b) That anyone can do it.
(c) That it is very difficult.
(d) That Hoke isn't smart enough to do it.
5. What is the name of Hoke's childhood friend whose father was lynched?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Boolie when the play ends?
2. Who is the author of Driving Miss Daisy?
3. To whom is Driving Miss Daisy dedicated?
4. What is Daisy looking for when she becomes disoriented?
5. What sign causes Daisy such alarm during her long trip with Hoke?
Short Essay Questions
1. When was the first time Daisy saw the ocean?
2. Who asks Hoke to replace the missing can of salmon?
3. How does Daisy act during the first time Hoke takes her out in the car?
4. How does Boolie come to meet Hoke?
5. Why doesn't Hoke want to go to Savannah with the Stone family?
6. How does Daisy treat Hoke when he first starts working for her?
7. What does Hoke have to say about the stereotypes that exist about Jews?
8. How does Daisy find out that Hoke can't read?
9. In the preface, what does Uhry have to say about a real Miss Daisy?
10. Why does Daisy not like where Hoke picks her up from temple the first time?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)