|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hoke call while waiting for Daisy the first time he drives her in the car?
(a) His girlfriend.
(c) The police.
(d) His wife.
2. What does Hoke bring Daisy on the morning of the ice storm?
3. What year did Daisy first go to Mobile?
4. Where did Daisy work?
(a) Crew Street School.
(b) Nowhere; she never had a job.
(c) The Wainwright mansion.
(d) County General Hospital.
5. Who does Daisy accuse of doing everything wrong when she is disoriented?
(d) All of these answers are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Harold Stone?
2. What holiday is it during the final scene of the play?
3. As Driving Miss Daisy comes to a conclusion, what kind of driver does Daisy continue to accuse Hoke of being?
4. In what city is Daisy going to when she has Hoke drive her for her long trip?
5. Who is Miss McClatchey?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Daisy react to Hoke's offer to plant a vegetable garden for her in her backyard?
2. Who asks Hoke to replace the missing can of salmon?
3. Why does Daisy not like where Hoke picks her up from temple the first time?
4. What specialties of Idella's can Hoke and Daisy replicate?
5. When Hoke says that "always be the same ones" in response to Daisy's question about who bombed the temple, who does he mean?
6. In the preface, what does Uhry have to say about a real Miss Daisy?
7. What level of literacy does Hoke have when he first discusses it with Daisy?
8. In the preface, what does Uhry have to say about a real Hoke?
9. What is the first "bad act" that Daisy accuses Florine of doing in the play?
10. How does Boolie come to meet Hoke?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)