|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what significant day does Daisy put flowers on Leo Bauer's grave?
(a) On his birthday.
(b) On Christmas.
(c) On Rosh Hashana.
(d) On Sunday.
2. As Driving Miss Daisy comes to a conclusion, what kind of driver does Daisy continue to accuse Hoke of being?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) A blind one.
(c) A cheating one.
(d) A speeding one.
3. Who is Daisy going to see when she has Hoke drive her for a trip?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A special doctor.
(c) Her mother, who now lives in a hospital.
(d) Her uncle Walter.
4. What does Hoke mean when he says "Yassum" to Daisy?
(a) You need something?
(b) Yes ma'am.
(c) Yes mama.
5. Where is Jeanette Harris from?
(a) Canton, Ohio.
(b) Savannah, Georgia.
(c) Mobile, Alabama.
(d) Los Angeles, California.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Daisy demolish in her car accident?
2. In what year does the play begin?
3. Before the accident, what kind of car did Daisy wish she were still driving?
4. What kind of accents does Uhry specifically mention Daisy and Boolie should have?
5. What car does Hoke first buy for himself?
Short Essay Questions
1. What exactly is a Pullman porter?
2. What is the first "bad act" that Daisy accuses Florine of doing in the play?
3. Why does Hoke think Boolie's mother isn't involved with the hiring of her chauffeur herself?
4. What does Hoke think his chauffeur job is originally going to entail?
5. How does Daisy act during the first time Hoke takes her out in the car?
6. What does Daisy think a chauffeur is going to do while at her house all day?
7. What does Daisy tell Hoke about what to do with his Christmas present?
8. Why does Daisy think the people who bombed her temple did it by accident?
9. What does Daisy say Old Man Freitag would definitely not approve of during the holidays?
10. What does Daisy believe about the slower you go in a car?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)