|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will Boolie be while Daisy is on her long trip with Hoke?
(b) New York.
(c) In the seat right beside her the entire time.
2. What is the name of Hoke's childhood friend whose father was lynched?
3. In what city does most of Driving Miss Daisy take place?
(a) Charleston, South Carolina.
(b) Kissimmee, Florida.
(c) Birmingham, Alabama.
(d) Atlanta, Georgia.
4. Who does Hoke buy his own car from?
(b) His own mother.
(c) The town preacher.
(d) Mr. Red Mitchell.
5. On what street did Daisy grow up?
(a) Main Street.
(b) Forsyth Street.
(c) Oak Street.
(d) Euclid Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. Based on where she's picked up, what does Daisy worry others will think her chauffeur treats her as?
2. What shape is Boolie's award?
3. After speaking to Jeanette Harris, how much of a raise does Hoke get from Boolie?
4. What kind of car does Daisy crash?
5. How has Daisy done her hair during the time she is disoriented?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Daisy respond when Boolie notes that all of her friends have chauffeurs?
2. How does Hoke initially react to Daisy's declarations that she's not rich?
3. What was Hoke's job during the war?
4. Why doesn't Hoke want to go to Savannah with the Stone family?
5. Why does Hoke know how to drive on ice?
6. To what is Hoke referring to when he mentions the "Geechee trash" in Savannah?
7. What does Hoke think his chauffeur job is originally going to entail?
8. Why does Hoke tell Boolie about Jeanette Harris's offer?
9. Why does Hoke decline Jeanette Harris's offer?
10. Why does Hoke find Daisy's request to check the air conditioner before their long trip so ridiculous?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)