|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Daisy work?
(a) County General Hospital.
(b) Crew Street School.
(c) Nowhere; she never had a job.
(d) The Wainwright mansion.
2. Where has Daisy heard Martin Luther King preach?
(a) On the radio.
(b) At his church.
(c) In person.
(d) Over the TV.
3. How old is Boolie when the play ends?
4. To whom is Driving Miss Daisy dedicated?
(b) "Mama and Will."
(c) "My beloved wife."
(d) "To all the Miss Daisys out there."
5. What item is Boolie amazed Daisy didn't break in her car accident?
(a) Her cane.
(b) Her glass cat figurine.
(c) Her fingernails.
(d) Her glasses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What church does Martin Luther King preach at?
2. How does Boolie feel about his mother going to the banquet?
3. Where is one of Hoke's family members a professor?
4. What did Daisy demolish in her car accident?
5. Who does Daisy tell Boolie that Hoke came to see (in the final scene)?
Short Essay Questions
1. How long has Hoke been looking for work when he first meets Boolie?
2. What was Daisy's childhood like?
3. To what is Hoke referring to when he mentions the "Geechee trash" in Savannah?
4. How does Daisy react when Hoke tells her the temple has been bombed?
5. What happens to Daisy when Hoke exits the car during their ride back from Mobile?
6. What was Hoke's job during the war?
7. Why doesn't Hoke want to go to Savannah with the Stone family?
8. How does Daisy help Hoke find the Bauer headstone?
9. In the preface, what does Uhry have to say about a real Hoke?
10. What is the first "bad act" that Daisy accuses Florine of doing in the play?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)