|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hoke's last name?
2. Who is Old Man Freitag?
(a) Florine's dog.
(b) Florine's father
(c) Florine's grandfather.
(d) Florine's neighbor.
3. Why does Daisy think Hoke enjoys Christmas at Boolie and Florine's?
(a) Because he's the only Christian in attendance.
(b) Because he doesn't have his own family.
(c) Because he is greedy and hungry all the time.
(d) Because he's never had Christmas before.
4. What does Daisy expect she'll be served for dinner when she arrives at her destination after her long trip?
(d) A fine glass of wine.
5. What year did Daisy first go to Mobile?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Boolie suggest Daisy take with her to the banquet instead?
2. How old was Daisy's cousin Tillie when she married?
3. Where has Hoke heard Martin Luther King preach?
4. What company does Boolie work for?
5. Where is the first place Daisy allows Hoke to take her?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Boolie hire a chauffeur for Daisy?
2. Who is Leo Bauer?
3. What does Hoke think his chauffeur job is originally going to entail?
4. What does Daisy say Florine sounds like when she tries to sing holiday music?
5. What initial impression does Uhry want the audience to have of Daisy, based on how he describes what her clothes, hair, and walk should be like?
6. Why does Hoke tell Boolie about Jeanette Harris's offer?
7. How does Daisy help Hoke find the Bauer headstone?
8. What level of literacy does Hoke have when he first discusses it with Daisy?
9. What specialties of Idella's can Hoke and Daisy replicate?
10. How does Daisy find out that Hoke can't read?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)