|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ends up heading over to help when Daisy is disoriented?
(a) A neighbor.
2. What event is Daisy going to celebrate when she goes on her long trip?
(a) She's not going to celebrate a major event.
(b) Her recovery from cancer.
(c) Her uncle's ninetieth birthday.
(d) Her inheritance.
3. What accessory is Hoke carrying with him when Boolie first meets him?
(a) A fedora.
(b) A pocketwatch.
(c) A very large briefcase.
(d) A cane.
4. When she begins to snap out of being disoriented, who does Daisy say is her best friend?
(d) Her rabbi.
5. Before the accident, what kind of car did Daisy wish she were still driving?
(a) Her Cadillac.
(b) Her Oldsmobile.
(c) Her Chevy.
(d) Her La Salle.
6. How much money is Daisy's accident going to cost the insurance company?
7. Where does Hoke pick up Daisy from temple for the first time?
(a) She makes him pick her up at the Piggly Wiggly.
(b) Secretly, in the back.
(c) Right in front.
(d) Last in the line of chauffeurs.
8. Why does Daisy become alarmed when she is home alone during the ice storm?
(a) Because she is afraid of the dark.
(b) Because he home alarm keeps going off.
(c) Because her dog starts barking wildly.
(d) Because she hears footsteps outside.
9. On what significant day does Daisy put flowers on Leo Bauer's grave?
(a) On Sunday.
(b) On Christmas.
(c) On his birthday.
(d) On Rosh Hashana.
10. How old is Boolie when the play ends?
11. What does Daisy tell Hoke when she gives him a Christmas present?
(a) That the gift is only because he works for her.
(b) That it's not a Christmas present.
(c) That she would like the gift returned.
(d) That she spent a lot of time picking it out.
12. Based on where she's picked up, what does Daisy worry others will think her chauffeur treats her as?
(a) The richest lady on the block.
(b) Someone who is trying to show off her wealth.
(c) The Queen of Romania.
(d) A snob.
13. Who is being honored at the banquet?
(a) Martin Luther King, Jr.
(d) Malcom X.
14. How did Hoke react to the lunching he witnesses?
(a) He throws up.
(b) He gets very, very angry.
(c) He faints.
(d) He runs away.
15. As Daisy and Hoke are about to enter Florine's house for Christmas, what does Daisy say she hopes she doesn't do?
(a) Get drunk.
(b) Be rude.
(c) Spit up.
(d) Have to stay too long.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else comes to clean out Daisy's house?
2. Who does Boolie suggest Daisy take with her to the banquet instead?
3. How many days did it take Daisy to let Hoke drive her somewhere?
4. What "loss" does Boolie talk about during the acceptance speech he gives when he wins his award?
5. Who is Jeanette Harris?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)