|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Daisy's last name?
2. What item do Hoke and Daisy eat in the car during their long trip?
(b) Stuffed eggs.
(c) Iced tea.
(d) Apple pie.
3. How does Idella die?
(a) Being driven home by Hoke.
(b) This is a trick question -- she doesn't die in the play.
(d) Watching TV.
4. How does Hoke report he is feeling during Daisy's disorientation?
(a) He finds it very funny.
(b) He is worried.
(c) He says that he isn't paid enough to do this kind of work.
(d) He is amused.
5. What is Daisy looking for when she becomes disoriented?
(a) Her students' papers.
(b) Her handgun.
(c) Her medical books.
(d) Her map of the New York subway.
6. What is Daisy supposed to be wearing when she first becomes disoriented?
(a) A robe only.
(c) A housecoat.
(d) Very warm clothes in the middle of summer.
7. What kind of car does Daisy crash?
(a) A Corvette.
(b) A Ford.
(c) A Packard.
(d) A Chevy.
8. What does Hoke's family member, who is a college professor, teach?
9. What item is Boolie amazed Daisy didn't break in her car accident?
(a) Her cane.
(b) Her glass cat figurine.
(c) Her fingernails.
(d) Her glasses.
10. Why doesn't Boolie want to go to the banquet?
(a) Because he already has plans.
(b) Because he can't afford it.
(c) Because he is sick.
(d) Because doing so may harm his business.
11. Where has Hoke heard Martin Luther King preach?
(a) At his church.
(b) On the radio.
(c) In person.
(d) Over the TV.
12. Based on where she's picked up, what does Daisy worry others will think her chauffeur treats her as?
(a) A snob.
(b) Someone who is trying to show off her wealth.
(c) The Queen of Romania.
(d) The richest lady on the block.
13. What does Hoke bring Daisy on the morning of the ice storm?
14. What church does Martin Luther King preach at?
(a) Southern Biloxi Methodist.
(b) Ebeneezer Baptist Church.
(c) Atlanta Baptist.
(d) He isn't allowed to preach anywhere in the city.
15. Who does Daisy blame her car accident on?
(a) The car.
(b) Her nosy neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the motto of Boolie's business?
2. What aid does Daisy need in the final scene?
3. How does Daisy initially react to Hoke's request to pull the car over during the ride back from their long trip?
4. How did Hoke react to the lunching he witnesses?
5. Who does Daisy end up inviting to go with her to the banquet?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)