|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hoke's last name?
2. Where is one of Hoke's family members a professor?
(a) Florida State University.
(b) Georgia State University.
(c) Spelman College.
(d) Moorehouse College.
3. What feels funny to Boolie about selling his mother's house?
(a) That she died so suddenly in it.
(b) That it is haunted with old family members.
(c) That they had to pull her out of it kicking and screaming.
(d) That she is still alive when they do it.
4. What kind of ending does Driving Miss Daisy have?
(a) Bloody and tragic.
(b) Kind and gentle.
(c) Silent but violent.
(d) Loud and angry.
5. What item does Boolie pocket while cleaning out his mother's house?
(a) Her favorite doily.
(b) Her little leather phone book.
(c) Her jewelry.
(d) Her childhood doll.
6. As Daisy and Hoke are about to enter Florine's house for Christmas, what does Daisy say she hopes she doesn't do?
(a) Have to stay too long.
(b) Be rude.
(c) Get drunk.
(d) Spit up.
7. How often does Daisy visit the cemetery?
(a) Once a month.
(b) Every day.
(c) Several times a month.
(d) Once a year.
8. Who is Daisy going to see when she has Hoke drive her for a trip?
(a) A special doctor.
(b) Her mother, who now lives in a hospital.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) Her uncle Walter.
9. How has Daisy done her hair during the time she is disoriented?
(a) She has styled it very formally.
(b) She gave herself a very bad haircut.
(c) She's done it -- but very, very oddly.
(d) She hasn't done it at all.
10. Why does Daisy claim her students always liked her?
(a) Because she could sing and dance very, very well.
(b) Because she was the best professor at the medical school.
(c) Because she gave great tours of New York City.
(d) Because she always gave them their homework back the next day.
11. What is the most that Daisy thinks Hoke should be paid for his chauffeur job?
(a) One dollar a week.
(b) Seven dollars a week.
(c) Fifty dollars a week.
(d) No money at all.
12. What item do Hoke and Daisy eat in the car during their long trip?
(b) Stuffed eggs.
(c) Iced tea.
(d) Apple pie.
13. What does Florine send along with Daisy during her trip?
(a) A cell phone.
(b) A secret letter.
(c) A map.
(d) A present.
14. What does Rose Bauer ask Daisy to do in the cemetery?
(a) Drive safely.
(b) Put flowers on her husband's grave.
(c) Say a prayer for her.
(d) Bring back some informational materials.
15. What is the name of the power company Daisy thinks gets rich every Christmas?
(a) The Power Shower Company.
(b) Georgia Power Company.
(c) Florida Power Brokers.
(d) Birmingham Lights and Electricity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will Boolie be while Daisy is on her long trip with Hoke?
2. How does Hoke get information from the newspaper?
3. To whom is Hoke's daughter married?
4. What kind of car does Daisy crash?
5. Where is the banquet held?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)