|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the banquet that Daisy buys tickets to?
(a) The annual Kissimmee Banquet for Seniors.
(b) The McClatchey Annual Holiday Banquet.
(c) Boolie's office banquet; he makes her buy her own tickets.
(d) The UJA banquet.
2. What does Hoke bring Daisy on the morning of the ice storm?
3. What is Daisy's last name?
4. On her way to Christmas dinner, what does Daisy say Florine would die before doing?
(a) Offer a chair to anyone who isn't as rich as she is.
(b) Talk to her.
(c) Talk to Hoke.
(d) Fixing a glass of ice tea for the temple sisterhood.
5. What is Hoke's last name?
6. How long does Boolie allow Hoke to live in Daisy's home.
(a) He doesn't allow him to do this.
(b) Until he passes away.
(c) For as many years as he's worked for the family.
(d) Six months.
7. Who ends up heading over to help when Daisy is disoriented?
(a) A neighbor.
8. Before the accident, what kind of car did Daisy wish she were still driving?
(a) Her Chevy.
(b) Her Oldsmobile.
(c) Her La Salle.
(d) Her Cadillac.
9. What is the most that Daisy thinks Hoke should be paid for his chauffeur job?
(a) Seven dollars a week.
(b) Fifty dollars a week.
(c) One dollar a week.
(d) No money at all.
10. What is a "Piggly Wiggly"?
(a) A pet shop.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) A mean name for chauffeurs.
(d) A mean name for old Jewish ladies.
11. What does Hoke's family member, who is a college professor, teach?
12. Who is the author of Driving Miss Daisy?
(a) Alfred Uhry.
(b) Jorge Uhry.
(c) Henrich Uhry.
(d) Simon Uhry.
13. Who does Daisy blame her car accident on?
(b) The car.
(d) Her nosy neighbor.
14. Why doesn't Boolie want to go to the banquet?
(a) Because doing so may harm his business.
(b) Because he is sick.
(c) Because he can't afford it.
(d) Because he already has plans.
15. What gift does Boolie bring for the long trip his Mama is taking?
(a) A journal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hoke end up doing the first week he works for Daisy?
2. What item do Hoke and Daisy eat in the car during their long trip?
3. Why does Boolie trade in Daisy's car?
4. What event is Daisy going to celebrate when she goes on her long trip?
5. Where is the first place Daisy allows Hoke to take her?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)