|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the banquet that Daisy buys tickets to?
(a) Boolie's office banquet; he makes her buy her own tickets.
(b) The annual Kissimmee Banquet for Seniors.
(c) The UJA banquet.
(d) The McClatchey Annual Holiday Banquet.
2. Where does Daisy tell Hoke to pick her up from temple the first time?
(a) In the back.
(b) In the alley, away from everyone.
(c) Around the corner.
(d) She tells him not to pick her up at all.
3. What is the one thing Boolie says Daisy can't do to Hoke?
(a) Yell at him.
(b) Fire him.
(c) Be mean to anyone.
(d) Make him drive her to the bank.
4. Where is one of Hoke's family members a professor?
(a) Florida State University.
(b) Moorehouse College.
(c) Georgia State University.
(d) Spelman College.
5. How long does Boolie allow Hoke to live in Daisy's home.
(a) He doesn't allow him to do this.
(b) For as many years as he's worked for the family.
(c) Until he passes away.
(d) Six months.
6. Where is the banquet held?
(a) The State House.
(b) The Biltmore.
(c) Downtown New York City.
(d) Harris' Ranch.
7. How long has Daisy known Idella?
(a) Since her son was in eighth grade.
(b) Since she was born.
(c) For only a few months.
(d) Since 1958.
8. What TV show reminds Hoke of Idella whenever he sees it?
(a) World News Tonight.
(b) Hit Parade.
(c) American Bandstand.
(d) American Idol.
9. Where will Boolie be while Daisy is on her long trip with Hoke?
(a) In the seat right beside her the entire time.
(c) New York.
10. Who is Sinclair Harris?
(a) Hoke's son.
(b) Daisy's neighbor.
(c) Boolie's cousin.
(d) Daisy's grandson from another marriage.
11. Who does Daisy end up inviting to go with her to the banquet?
(c) No one.
12. What kind of ending does Driving Miss Daisy have?
(a) Loud and angry.
(b) Bloody and tragic.
(c) Silent but violent.
(d) Kind and gentle.
13. Who is being honored at the banquet?
(b) Malcom X.
(d) Martin Luther King, Jr.
14. What kind of car does Daisy crash?
(a) A Chevy.
(b) A Ford.
(c) A Corvette.
(d) A Packard.
15. What kind of piece is Driving Miss Daisy?
(a) A dance production.
(b) A musical.
(c) An opera.
(d) A play.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daisy's insurance have to do after she has her accident?
2. How old was Daisy's cousin Tillie when she married?
3. Who is Miss McClatchey?
4. What was Harold Stone?
5. Who is the author of Driving Miss Daisy?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)