|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what event did Daisy first go to Mobile?
(a) Walter's wedding.
(b) Her own wedding.
(c) Her daddy's funeral.
(d) She's never been to Mobile.
2. After speaking to Jeanette Harris, how much of a raise does Hoke get from Boolie?
(a) Five dollars a mile.
(b) Sixty-five dollars a week.
(c) Seventy-five dollars a week.
(d) Thirty dollars a week.
3. What does Boolie miss in order to meet with Daisy and discuss the missing can of salmon?
(a) A meeting.
(b) Breakfast and a meeting.
(c) None of these answers is correct.
4. What food item does Hoke feed Daisy in the final scene?
5. How has Daisy done her hair during the time she is disoriented?
(a) She has styled it very formally.
(b) She gave herself a very bad haircut.
(c) She hasn't done it at all.
(d) She's done it -- but very, very oddly.
6. What undergarment is accidentally showing during Daisy's disorientation?
(a) Her slip.
(b) Her bra.
(c) Her underwear.
(d) Her nylons.
7. What church does Martin Luther King preach at?
(a) Atlanta Baptist.
(b) Ebeneezer Baptist Church.
(c) He isn't allowed to preach anywhere in the city.
(d) Southern Biloxi Methodist.
8. What company does Boolie work for?
(a) Atlanta Paper Co.
(b) Astor & Astor.
(c) The Werthan Company.
(d) The Birmingham Gazette.
9. While she is disoriented, why does Daisy become angry with Hoke?
(a) Because she thinks he isn't helping her.
(b) Because he is hiding her medical bag.
(c) Because she thinks he is the intruder.
(d) Because he keeps telling her she's not in New York.
10. Where does Daisy tell Hoke to pick her up from temple the first time?
(a) Around the corner.
(b) In the alley, away from everyone.
(c) In the back.
(d) She tells him not to pick her up at all.
11. How many children does Boolie have?
12. What sign causes Daisy such alarm during her long trip with Hoke?
(a) Mobile - 45 miles.
(b) Phenix City - 30 miles.
(c) Paris - 2 miles.
(d) Chicago - 200 miles.
13. What is Daisy supposed to be wearing when she first becomes disoriented?
(a) A robe only.
(c) A housecoat.
(d) Very warm clothes in the middle of summer.
14. What kind of piece is Driving Miss Daisy?
(a) An opera.
(b) A play.
(c) A dance production.
(d) A musical.
15. What is the name of the banquet that Daisy buys tickets to?
(a) The annual Kissimmee Banquet for Seniors.
(b) The McClatchey Annual Holiday Banquet.
(c) The UJA banquet.
(d) Boolie's office banquet; he makes her buy her own tickets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the award that Boolie wins?
2. What does Hoke mean when he says "Yassum" to Daisy?
3. In what year was Driving Miss Daisy originally performed?
4. Where has Daisy heard Martin Luther King preach?
5. Who is Old Man Freitag?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)