|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Daisy claim not to like air conditioning in the car?
(a) It gives her a neckache.
(b) It gives her a headache.
(c) It's bad for the environment.
(d) It costs too much money to run.
2. Who does Hoke call while waiting for Daisy the first time he drives her in the car?
(a) His girlfriend.
(b) His wife.
(c) The police.
3. Why does Daisy think Hoke enjoys Christmas at Boolie and Florine's?
(a) Because he's never had Christmas before.
(b) Because he doesn't have his own family.
(c) Because he's the only Christian in attendance.
(d) Because he is greedy and hungry all the time.
4. How does Hoke find out that Daisy's temple has been bombed?
(a) He hears it on TV.
(b) Someone calls the cell phone they have in the car.
(c) A police officer tells him.
(d) He reads it in the papers.
5. What did Harold Stone do for a job?
(a) He was a teacher.
(b) He was a judge.
(c) He was an auto mechanic.
(d) He never really worked.
6. Before the accident, what kind of car did Daisy wish she were still driving?
(a) Her Chevy.
(b) Her Cadillac.
(c) Her Oldsmobile.
(d) Her La Salle.
7. What holiday character does Florine always have at her front door?
(b) No one.
(d) Santa Claus.
8. From whom does Boolie win his award?
(a) His law firm.
(b) The Atlanta City Council.
(c) The Governor's Business Committee.
(d) The Atlanta Business Council.
9. What endearing name does Boolie frequent call Daisy?
(a) An old bag.
(b) A doodle.
(c) A curmudgeon.
(d) A daisy weed.
10. How has Daisy done her hair during the time she is disoriented?
(a) She hasn't done it at all.
(b) She gave herself a very bad haircut.
(c) She's done it -- but very, very oddly.
(d) She has styled it very formally.
11. Whose grave does Daisy diligently tend to in the cemetery?
(a) Her daughter's.
(b) Random people's.
(c) Her mother's.
(d) Her husband's.
12. What is a "Piggly Wiggly"?
(a) A mean name for old Jewish ladies.
(b) A pet shop.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) A mean name for chauffeurs.
13. How does Hoke report he is feeling during Daisy's disorientation?
(a) He is amused.
(b) He says that he isn't paid enough to do this kind of work.
(c) He is worried.
(d) He finds it very funny.
14. How old is Boolie when the play begins?
15. What is Daisy afraid of when she is disoriented?
(a) Not being able to hail a taxi.
(c) Not having her medical bag.
(d) Being trouble to someone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Because she has a chauffeur, what does Daisy worry her fellow temple-goers will think she is trying to do?
2. How long has Daisy known Idella?
3. What year did Daisy first go to Mobile?
4. What is the one thing Boolie says Daisy can't do to Hoke?
5. Who does Daisy actually end up going to the banquet with?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)