|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What endearing name does Boolie frequent call Daisy?
(a) A doodle.
(b) A curmudgeon.
(c) A daisy weed.
(d) An old bag.
2. How old is Hoke when the play begins?
3. How does Daisy initially react to Hoke's request to pull the car over during the ride back from their long trip?
(a) She refuses to acknolwedge his request.
(b) She tells him he can wait.
(c) She offers to drive for a while.
(d) She says okay but then docks his pay.
4. What actually caused Daisy's car accident?
(a) Bad weather.
(b) No one really knows.
(c) She put the car in reverse instead of drive.
(d) She had a heart attack in the car.
5. What company does Boolie work for?
(a) Astor & Astor.
(b) The Werthan Company.
(c) The Birmingham Gazette.
(d) Atlanta Paper Co.
6. Why does Boolie trade in Daisy's car?
(a) It's losing equity.
(b) Daisy refused to drive in it anymore.
(c) He just doesn't like it anymore.
(d) It is too banged up.
7. How is the situation with the missing can of salmon resolved?
(a) The cost of the salmon is deducted from Hoke's paycheck.
(b) Hoke brings a replacement can to Daisy.
(c) Hoke must replace it with two cans of salmon.
(d) Daisy decides not to confront Hoke so there's never a resolution.
8. Where does Boolie say he'll interview potential chauffeurs?
(a) In Daisy's home.
(b) At the country club.
(c) At the plant.
(d) In his own home.
9. How long does Boolie allow Hoke to live in Daisy's home.
(a) Until he passes away.
(b) For as many years as he's worked for the family.
(c) He doesn't allow him to do this.
(d) Six months.
10. What kind of car does Daisy crash?
(a) A Packard.
(b) A Ford.
(c) A Chevy.
(d) A Corvette.
11. What feels funny to Boolie about selling his mother's house?
(a) That it is haunted with old family members.
(b) That she is still alive when they do it.
(c) That they had to pull her out of it kicking and screaming.
(d) That she died so suddenly in it.
12. How many children does Boolie have?
13. While she is disoriented, why does Daisy become angry with Hoke?
(a) Because she thinks he is the intruder.
(b) Because she thinks he isn't helping her.
(c) Because he keeps telling her she's not in New York.
(d) Because he is hiding her medical bag.
14. What car does Hoke first buy for himself?
(a) A taxi cab because he has to work two jobs.
(b) The delivery truck he used to drive.
(c) Daisy's old car.
(d) A brand new Cadillac.
15. What is Daisy supposed to be wearing when she first becomes disoriented?
(a) A robe only.
(b) Very warm clothes in the middle of summer.
(c) A housecoat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Boolie's mother?
2. Who does Daisy accuse of doing everything wrong when she is disoriented?
3. When Daisy finally ends up touching Hoke, what does she touch?
4. Who else comes to clean out Daisy's house?
5. How did Daisy get to Mobile the first time she went?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)