|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Daisy claim her students always liked her?
(a) Because she always gave them their homework back the next day.
(b) Because she gave great tours of New York City.
(c) Because she could sing and dance very, very well.
(d) Because she was the best professor at the medical school.
2. Why does Daisy assume Hoke knows Martin Luther King?
(a) Because he greatly admires him.
(b) All of these answers are correct.
(c) Because he's Black.
(d) Because he knows everyone in town.
3. Who does Boolie suggest Daisy take with her to the banquet instead?
4. Whose grave does Daisy diligently tend to in the cemetery?
(a) Random people's.
(b) Her husband's.
(c) Her mother's.
(d) Her daughter's.
5. How does Daisy initially react to Hoke's request to pull the car over during the ride back from their long trip?
(a) She tells him he can wait.
(b) She refuses to acknolwedge his request.
(c) She offers to drive for a while.
(d) She says okay but then docks his pay.
6. What holiday character does Florine always have at her front door?
(b) No one.
(d) Santa Claus.
7. Before the accident, what kind of car did Daisy wish she were still driving?
(a) Her La Salle.
(b) Her Oldsmobile.
(c) Her Cadillac.
(d) Her Chevy.
8. What does Hoke bring Daisy on the morning of the ice storm?
9. What is the first nice thing Boolie hears Daisy say about Hoke?
(a) That he's a good driver.
(b) She never says anything nice about him.
(c) That he's handsome.
(d) That he's handy.
10. Who does Daisy actually end up going to the banquet with?
(b) No one.
11. How does Hoke get to visit Daisy once she no longer lives at home?
(a) He drives himself.
(b) He takes the bus.
(c) Her new driver picks him up.
(d) By taxicab.
12. How does Idella die?
(b) Watching TV.
(c) Being driven home by Hoke.
(d) This is a trick question -- she doesn't die in the play.
13. What kind of piece is Driving Miss Daisy?
(a) A musical.
(b) An opera.
(c) A dance production.
(d) A play.
14. How many days did it take Daisy to let Hoke drive her somewhere?
15. Where did Daisy work?
(a) The Wainwright mansion.
(b) Nowhere; she never had a job.
(c) County General Hospital.
(d) Crew Street School.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will Boolie be while Daisy is on her long trip with Hoke?
2. Where is the first place Daisy allows Hoke to take her?
3. Who is Jeanette Harris?
4. When Daisy finally ends up touching Hoke, what does she touch?
5. Where does Daisy tell Hoke to pick her up from temple the first time?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)