|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Daisy work?
(a) Nowhere; she never had a job.
(b) Crew Street School.
(c) County General Hospital.
(d) The Wainwright mansion.
2. What food item does Hoke feed Daisy in the final scene?
3. What kind of car does Daisy crash?
(a) A Chevy.
(b) A Corvette.
(c) A Ford.
(d) A Packard.
4. Who is Idella?
(a) Daisy's secretary.
(b) Daisy's housemaid.
(c) Hoke's housemaid.
(d) Boolie's secretary.
5. Who does Daisy accuse of doing everything wrong when she is disoriented?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
6. What does Boolie miss in order to meet with Daisy and discuss the missing can of salmon?
(b) None of these answers is correct.
(c) Breakfast and a meeting.
(d) A meeting.
7. What car does Hoke first buy for himself?
(a) The delivery truck he used to drive.
(b) A brand new Cadillac.
(c) Daisy's old car.
(d) A taxi cab because he has to work two jobs.
8. What gift does Boolie bring for the long trip his Mama is taking?
(c) A journal.
9. What does Daisy have to say about who can learn to read?
(a) That Hoke is too old to learn.
(b) That it is very difficult.
(c) That Hoke isn't smart enough to do it.
(d) That anyone can do it.
10. What is the name of Hoke's childhood friend whose father was lynched?
11. How has Daisy done her hair during the time she is disoriented?
(a) She has styled it very formally.
(b) She gave herself a very bad haircut.
(c) She's done it -- but very, very oddly.
(d) She hasn't done it at all.
12. Where will Boolie be while Daisy is on her long trip with Hoke?
(a) In the seat right beside her the entire time.
(b) New York.
13. What does Hoke tell Daisy might happen if she doesn't snap out of it when she is disoriented?
(a) That she'll be arrested.
(b) That she'll hurt herself or someone else.
(c) That she'll get lost in New York.
(d) That she'll have to go to the insane asylum.
14. From whom does Boolie win his award?
(a) The Atlanta Business Council.
(b) His law firm.
(c) The Governor's Business Committee.
(d) The Atlanta City Council.
15. What might happen if Boolie goes to the banquet?
(a) He might get sicker.
(b) People will stop coming to his company for services.
(c) He will miss an important date with his wife.
(d) He will have to declare bankruptcy.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Daisy finally ends up touching Hoke, what does she touch?
2. In what city is Daisy going to when she has Hoke drive her for her long trip?
3. Shortly after Hoke starts working for her, what does Daisy think Hoke has stolen?
4. How old is Daisy when the play begins?
5. What is the name of the power company Daisy thinks gets rich every Christmas?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)