|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daisy think Hoke witnessing the lynching has to do with her temple being bombed?
(a) She thinks it's the same people.
(b) She thinks it's time to move to California.
(c) She thinks someone is after Hoke.
2. What is the motto of Boolie's business?
(a) You want it, we want it too.
(b) Get what you want -- fast.
(c) We want what Atlanta wants.
(d) You want it, we got it.
3. What does Hoke's family member, who is a college professor, teach?
4. Who is Jeanette Harris?
(a) Boolie's daughter (now married).
(b) Daisy's secret name.
(c) Sinclair Harris's wife.
(d) Boolie's wife.
5. How long does Boolie allow Hoke to live in Daisy's home.
(a) He doesn't allow him to do this.
(b) For as many years as he's worked for the family.
(c) Until he passes away.
(d) Six months.
6. How much did Jeanette Harris offer to pay Hoke for his services?
(a) Sixy-five dollars a week.
(b) Five dollars a mile.
(c) Seventy-five dollars a week.
(d) Whatever he wanted.
7. What was Daisy's job before she retired?
(b) She never had a job.
8. In what year was Driving Miss Daisy originally performed?
9. How does Hoke find out that Daisy's temple has been bombed?
(a) Someone calls the cell phone they have in the car.
(b) A police officer tells him.
(c) He hears it on TV.
(d) He reads it in the papers.
10. What does Daisy expect she'll be served for dinner when she arrives at her destination after her long trip?
(a) A fine glass of wine.
11. How does Hoke report he is feeling during Daisy's disorientation?
(a) He finds it very funny.
(b) He is amused.
(c) He says that he isn't paid enough to do this kind of work.
(d) He is worried.
12. What kind of car does Daisy crash?
(a) A Corvette.
(b) A Packard.
(c) A Ford.
(d) A Chevy.
13. What does Daisy think of the holiday lights Florine always puts up?
(a) That they are too little.
(b) That they are nice but a little too bright.
(c) That they are tacky.
(d) That they are gorgeous.
14. What TV show reminds Hoke of Idella whenever he sees it?
(a) World News Tonight.
(b) American Bandstand.
(c) American Idol.
(d) Hit Parade.
15. What is a "Piggly Wiggly"?
(a) A grocery store.
(b) A mean name for old Jewish ladies.
(c) A pet shop.
(d) A mean name for chauffeurs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Daisy blame her car accident on?
2. How long has Daisy not been in the house when it is sold?
3. What did Harold Stone do for a job?
4. What is Hoke's last name?
5. How old is Hoke when the play begins?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)