|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Daisy not been in the house when it is sold?
(a) One month.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Two years.
(d) An hour or so.
2. How long does Boolie allow Hoke to live in Daisy's home.
(a) He doesn't allow him to do this.
(b) Six months.
(c) Until he passes away.
(d) For as many years as he's worked for the family.
3. What sign causes Daisy such alarm during her long trip with Hoke?
(a) Phenix City - 30 miles.
(b) Chicago - 200 miles.
(c) Paris - 2 miles.
(d) Mobile - 45 miles.
4. After speaking to Jeanette Harris, how much of a raise does Hoke get from Boolie?
(a) Sixty-five dollars a week.
(b) Five dollars a mile.
(c) Seventy-five dollars a week.
(d) Thirty dollars a week.
5. As Driving Miss Daisy comes to a conclusion, what kind of driver does Daisy continue to accuse Hoke of being?
(a) A blind one.
(b) A cheating one.
(c) A speeding one.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
6. What kind of cap does Hoke wear when he is driving Daisy?
(a) This is a trick question -- he doesn't wear a hat.
(b) A chauffeur's cap.
(c) A top hat.
(d) A snow hat.
7. In what year did Driving Miss Daisy win the Pulitzer Prize?
8. How long has Daisy known Idella?
(a) Since her son was in eighth grade.
(b) Since she was born.
(c) For only a few months.
(d) Since 1958.
9. What does Daisy think of the holiday lights Florine always puts up?
(a) That they are tacky.
(b) That they are gorgeous.
(c) That they are nice but a little too bright.
(d) That they are too little.
10. What is the one thing Boolie says Daisy can't do to Hoke?
(a) Be mean to anyone.
(b) Make him drive her to the bank.
(c) Fire him.
(d) Yell at him.
11. What item is Boolie amazed Daisy didn't break in her car accident?
(a) Her cane.
(b) Her glass cat figurine.
(c) Her glasses.
(d) Her fingernails.
12. Based on where she's picked up, what does Daisy worry others will think her chauffeur treats her as?
(a) Someone who is trying to show off her wealth.
(b) The Queen of Romania.
(c) A snob.
(d) The richest lady on the block.
13. What does Hoke mean when he says "Yassum" to Daisy?
(a) Yes ma'am.
(b) You need something?
(d) Yes mama.
14. What activity does Daisy do in her hospital?
(d) Jewelry making.
15. Who is Jeanette Harris?
(a) Boolie's daughter (now married).
(b) Daisy's secret name.
(c) Sinclair Harris's wife.
(d) Boolie's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Daisy heard Martin Luther King preach?
2. Who does Boolie suggest Daisy take with her to the banquet instead?
3. What aid does Daisy need in the final scene?
4. How old is Boolie when the play ends?
5. What church does Martin Luther King preach at?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)