|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Daisy want to park her car in the sun?
(a) Because she doesn't want a sunburn.
(b) Because it fades the upholstery.
(c) All of these answers are correct.
(d) Because the car will get hot.
2. What does Daisy expect she'll be served for dinner when she arrives at her destination after her long trip?
(d) A fine glass of wine.
3. How does Daisy initially react to Hoke's request to pull the car over during the ride back from their long trip?
(a) She says okay but then docks his pay.
(b) She offers to drive for a while.
(c) She refuses to acknolwedge his request.
(d) She tells him he can wait.
4. What shape is Boolie's award?
(a) A tall gold trophy.
(b) A shiny black vase.
(c) A sparkling glass cube.
(d) A large silver bowl.
5. How many weeks was the original production of Driving Miss Daisy supposed to run for?
(a) 52 weeks.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 5 weeks.
(d) 6 weeks.
6. Who does Hoke call when Daisy first becomes disoriented?
(a) His wife.
7. What car does Hoke first buy for himself?
(a) The delivery truck he used to drive.
(b) Daisy's old car.
(c) A taxi cab because he has to work two jobs.
(d) A brand new Cadillac.
8. What kind of piece is Driving Miss Daisy?
(a) An opera.
(b) A dance production.
(c) A play.
(d) A musical.
9. Who is Miss McClatchey?
(a) Daisy's secretary.
(b) Daisy's nosy neighbor.
(c) Boolie's secretary.
(d) Daisy's insurance agent.
10. What did Harold Stone do for a job?
(a) He was a judge.
(b) He was an auto mechanic.
(c) He was a teacher.
(d) He never really worked.
11. What does Hoke bring Daisy on the morning of the ice storm?
12. What is the name of the award that Boolie wins?
(a) Salesman of the Decade.
(b) Manager of the Week.
(c) Employee of the Month.
(d) Man of the Year.
13. How does Hoke find out that Daisy's temple has been bombed?
(a) He reads it in the papers.
(b) He hears it on TV.
(c) A police officer tells him.
(d) Someone calls the cell phone they have in the car.
14. As Driving Miss Daisy comes to a conclusion, what kind of driver does Daisy continue to accuse Hoke of being?
(a) A speeding one.
(b) A blind one.
(c) A cheating one.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
15. What is the motto of Boolie's business?
(a) You want it, we got it.
(b) We want what Atlanta wants.
(c) You want it, we want it too.
(d) Get what you want -- fast.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Boolie agree to pay Hoke a week to chauffeur Daisy?
2. What is the name of the banquet that Daisy buys tickets to?
3. In what city is Daisy going to when she has Hoke drive her for her long trip?
4. What might happen if Boolie goes to the banquet?
5. What is Daisy's last name?
This section contains 525 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)