|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Boolie feel about his mother going to the banquet?
(a) He's afraid she'll get drunk -- again.
(b) He's glad someone can use the tickets.
(c) He doesn't want her to go.
(d) He's afraid she'll be out too late.
2. What did Daisy demolish in her car accident?
(a) A freestanding tool shed.
(b) All of these answers are correct.
(c) Her car.
(d) A two-car garage.
3. While she is disoriented, why does Daisy become angry with Hoke?
(a) Because he keeps telling her she's not in New York.
(b) Because she thinks he isn't helping her.
(c) Because he is hiding her medical bag.
(d) Because she thinks he is the intruder.
4. What is Daisy afraid of when she is disoriented?
(b) Not having her medical bag.
(c) Being trouble to someone.
(d) Not being able to hail a taxi.
5. As Driving Miss Daisy comes to a conclusion, what kind of driver does Daisy continue to accuse Hoke of being?
(a) A cheating one.
(b) A blind one.
(c) A speeding one.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
6. What is the one thing Boolie says Daisy can't do to Hoke?
(a) Yell at him.
(b) Make him drive her to the bank.
(c) Fire him.
(d) Be mean to anyone.
7. How many weeks was the original production of Driving Miss Daisy supposed to run for?
(a) 6 weeks.
(b) 52 weeks.
(c) 5 weeks.
(d) 1 week.
8. How old is Hoke when the play ends?
9. What item do Hoke and Daisy eat in the car during their long trip?
(a) Apple pie.
(b) Iced tea.
(c) Stuffed eggs.
10. What sign causes Daisy such alarm during her long trip with Hoke?
(a) Paris - 2 miles.
(b) Chicago - 200 miles.
(c) Phenix City - 30 miles.
(d) Mobile - 45 miles.
11. What actually caused Daisy's car accident?
(a) She had a heart attack in the car.
(b) Bad weather.
(c) She put the car in reverse instead of drive.
(d) No one really knows.
12. What is the first nice thing Boolie hears Daisy say about Hoke?
(a) She never says anything nice about him.
(b) That he's handy.
(c) That he's handsome.
(d) That he's a good driver.
13. Who is being honored at the banquet?
(b) Malcom X.
(c) Martin Luther King, Jr.
14. Who does Daisy actually end up going to the banquet with?
(b) No one.
15. Why can't Hoke find the Bauer headstone?
(a) Because he can't read.
(b) Because his vision is going.
(c) Because it has been moved.
(d) Because it has been stolen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the power company Daisy thinks gets rich every Christmas?
2. How did Daisy get to Mobile the first time she went?
3. What item does Boolie pocket while cleaning out his mother's house?
4. Whose grave does Daisy diligently tend to in the cemetery?
5. On what street did Daisy grow up?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)