|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What food item does Hoke feed Daisy in the final scene?
2. In what year did Driving Miss Daisy win the Pulitzer Prize?
3. Who does Daisy end up inviting to go with her to the banquet?
(c) No one.
4. How does Hoke get to visit Daisy once she no longer lives at home?
(a) By taxicab.
(b) He drives himself.
(c) He takes the bus.
(d) Her new driver picks him up.
5. What does Boolie miss in order to meet with Daisy and discuss the missing can of salmon?
(a) Breakfast and a meeting.
(b) A meeting.
(c) None of these answers is correct.
6. Shortly after Hoke starts working for her, what does Daisy think Hoke has stolen?
(a) A candleabra.
(b) Her favorite necklace.
(c) A can of salmon.
(d) The silverware.
7. How did Daisy get to Mobile the first time she went?
(a) By bus.
(b) This is a trick question - she's never been to Mobile.
(c) Hoke drove her.
(d) By train.
8. What is the most that Daisy thinks Hoke should be paid for his chauffeur job?
(a) Seven dollars a week.
(b) One dollar a week.
(c) Fifty dollars a week.
(d) No money at all.
9. What year did Daisy first go to Mobile?
10. How is the situation with the missing can of salmon resolved?
(a) The cost of the salmon is deducted from Hoke's paycheck.
(b) Hoke must replace it with two cans of salmon.
(c) Daisy decides not to confront Hoke so there's never a resolution.
(d) Hoke brings a replacement can to Daisy.
11. Who is Miss McClatchey?
(a) Boolie's secretary.
(b) Daisy's nosy neighbor.
(c) Daisy's secretary.
(d) Daisy's insurance agent.
12. How much did Jeanette Harris offer to pay Hoke for his services?
(a) Seventy-five dollars a week.
(b) Whatever he wanted.
(c) Five dollars a mile.
(d) Sixy-five dollars a week.
13. Whose grave does Daisy diligently tend to in the cemetery?
(a) Her mother's.
(b) Her daughter's.
(c) Her husband's.
(d) Random people's.
14. What is a "Piggly Wiggly"?
(a) A pet shop.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) A mean name for old Jewish ladies.
(d) A mean name for chauffeurs.
15. What activity does Daisy do in her hospital?
(b) Jewelry making.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Boolie pocket while cleaning out his mother's house?
2. What is the name of the award that Boolie wins?
3. What is Daisy afraid of when she is disoriented?
4. When do Hoke and Boolie tell Daisy that her house has been sold?
5. What kind of glasses does Hoke wear when he arrives to clean out Daisy's house?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)