|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does the play begin?
(b) The reader never finds out.
2. Where does Daisy tell Hoke to pick her up from temple the first time?
(a) In the back.
(b) In the alley, away from everyone.
(c) She tells him not to pick her up at all.
(d) Around the corner.
3. What is Boolie preoccupied with when Hoke first meets him?
(a) The assembly line.
(c) A phone call.
(d) A screaming baby.
4. What was Harold Stone?
(a) Hoke's neighbor.
(b) Hoke's son who passed away.
(c) Hoke's former employer.
(d) Boolie's father.
5. In what city is Daisy going to when she has Hoke drive her for her long trip?
6. What undergarment is accidentally showing during Daisy's disorientation?
(a) Her slip.
(b) Her underwear.
(c) Her nylons.
(d) Her bra.
7. What did Harold Stone do for a job?
(a) He was an auto mechanic.
(b) He was a teacher.
(c) He never really worked.
(d) He was a judge.
8. Who else comes to clean out Daisy's house?
(a) Hoke's family.
(c) Her church.
(d) The neighbors.
9. How does Hoke report he is feeling during Daisy's disorientation?
(a) He is worried.
(b) He says that he isn't paid enough to do this kind of work.
(c) He is amused.
(d) He finds it very funny.
10. Where did Daisy work?
(a) Crew Street School.
(b) The Wainwright mansion.
(c) County General Hospital.
(d) Nowhere; she never had a job.
11. For what event did Daisy first go to Mobile?
(a) Walter's wedding.
(b) Her own wedding.
(c) Her daddy's funeral.
(d) She's never been to Mobile.
12. Who is Idella?
(a) Boolie's secretary.
(b) Daisy's secretary.
(c) Hoke's housemaid.
(d) Daisy's housemaid.
13. Based on where she's picked up, what does Daisy worry others will think her chauffeur treats her as?
(a) Someone who is trying to show off her wealth.
(b) The Queen of Romania.
(c) A snob.
(d) The richest lady on the block.
14. What company does Boolie work for?
(a) Astor & Astor.
(b) Atlanta Paper Co.
(c) The Birmingham Gazette.
(d) The Werthan Company.
15. What is the name of Hoke's childhood friend whose father was lynched?
Short Answer Questions
1. What car does Hoke first buy for himself?
2. What kind of glasses does Hoke wear when he arrives to clean out Daisy's house?
3. As Driving Miss Daisy comes to a conclusion, what kind of driver does Daisy continue to accuse Hoke of being?
4. Why does Boolie call to check on Daisy during the ice storm?
5. Who is Miss McClatchey?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)