|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Daisy become alarmed when she is home alone during the ice storm?
(a) Because her dog starts barking wildly.
(b) Because he home alarm keeps going off.
(c) Because she is afraid of the dark.
(d) Because she hears footsteps outside.
2. How old is Daisy when the play begins?
3. What does Hoke's family member, who is a college professor, teach?
4. Why does Daisy claim her students always liked her?
(a) Because she could sing and dance very, very well.
(b) Because she always gave them their homework back the next day.
(c) Because she was the best professor at the medical school.
(d) Because she gave great tours of New York City.
5. What does Rose Bauer ask Daisy to do in the cemetery?
(a) Drive safely.
(b) Say a prayer for her.
(c) Bring back some informational materials.
(d) Put flowers on her husband's grave.
6. As Driving Miss Daisy comes to a conclusion, what kind of driver does Daisy continue to accuse Hoke of being?
(a) A cheating one.
(b) A blind one.
(c) A speeding one.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
7. What car does Hoke first buy for himself?
(a) The delivery truck he used to drive.
(b) Daisy's old car.
(c) A brand new Cadillac.
(d) A taxi cab because he has to work two jobs.
8. How old is Hoke when the play ends?
9. What is Daisy supposed to be wearing when she first becomes disoriented?
(a) Very warm clothes in the middle of summer.
(c) A housecoat.
(d) A robe only.
10. What does Diasy suspect Idella has done a few times?
(a) Steal a pair of earrings.
(b) Make long-distance phone calls.
(c) Throw silver forks in the garbage.
(d) Sneak men into the house.
11. Whose grave does Daisy diligently tend to in the cemetery?
(a) Her husband's.
(b) Her daughter's.
(c) Random people's.
(d) Her mother's.
12. Who does Daisy actually end up going to the banquet with?
(b) No one.
13. What is the name of the award that Boolie wins?
(a) Salesman of the Decade.
(b) Employee of the Month.
(c) Man of the Year.
(d) Manager of the Week.
14. Who is Boolie's father?
(b) Boolie is an orphan.
(d) The reader never finds out.
15. What sign causes Daisy such alarm during her long trip with Hoke?
(a) Phenix City - 30 miles.
(b) Chicago - 200 miles.
(c) Paris - 2 miles.
(d) Mobile - 45 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daisy think she's doing when she becomes disoriented?
2. How does Hoke find out that Daisy's temple has been bombed?
3. What food item does Hoke feed Daisy in the final scene?
4. When she begins to snap out of being disoriented, who does Daisy say is her best friend?
5. What item does Boolie pocket while cleaning out his mother's house?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)