|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Boolie trade in Daisy's car?
(a) Daisy refused to drive in it anymore.
(b) He just doesn't like it anymore.
(c) It's losing equity.
(d) It is too banged up.
2. Where is the first place Daisy allows Hoke to take her?
(a) The department store.
(b) The bank.
(c) The Piggly Wiggly.
(d) The bus stop.
3. What is Boolie preoccupied with when Hoke first meets him?
(a) The assembly line.
(c) A phone call.
(d) A screaming baby.
4. Why does Daisy become alarmed when she is home alone during the ice storm?
(a) Because she is afraid of the dark.
(b) Because she hears footsteps outside.
(c) Because her dog starts barking wildly.
(d) Because he home alarm keeps going off.
5. Shortly after Hoke starts working for her, what does Daisy think Hoke has stolen?
(a) Her favorite necklace.
(b) A can of salmon.
(c) The silverware.
(d) A candleabra.
6. How old is Daisy when the play ends?
(c) Exactly 100.
7. How much money is Daisy's accident going to cost the insurance company?
8. What is Hoke's last name?
9. What is Daisy looking for when she becomes disoriented?
(a) Her students' papers.
(b) Her map of the New York subway.
(c) Her handgun.
(d) Her medical books.
10. What company does Boolie work for?
(a) The Werthan Company.
(b) The Birmingham Gazette.
(c) Atlanta Paper Co.
(d) Astor & Astor.
11. Why can't Hoke find the Bauer headstone?
(a) Because he can't read.
(b) Because his vision is going.
(c) Because it has been stolen.
(d) Because it has been moved.
12. How has Daisy done her hair during the time she is disoriented?
(a) She's done it -- but very, very oddly.
(b) She gave herself a very bad haircut.
(c) She has styled it very formally.
(d) She hasn't done it at all.
13. Who is Boolie's mother?
(a) The reader never finds out.
(c) Boolie is an orphan.
14. Who does Daisy actually end up going to the banquet with?
(a) No one.
15. What is the name of Hoke's childhood friend whose father was lynched?
Short Answer Questions
1. Before the accident, what kind of car did Daisy wish she were still driving?
2. What is the one thing Boolie says Daisy can't do to Hoke?
3. What holiday is it during the final scene of the play?
4. Why does Daisy tell Hoke to eat anything out of the icebox during the ice storm?
5. What car does Hoke first buy for himself?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)