|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Boolie's father?
(b) The reader never finds out.
(d) Boolie is an orphan.
2. What is the name of the banquet that Daisy buys tickets to?
(a) The McClatchey Annual Holiday Banquet.
(b) Boolie's office banquet; he makes her buy her own tickets.
(c) The UJA banquet.
(d) The annual Kissimmee Banquet for Seniors.
3. What kind of piece is Driving Miss Daisy?
(a) An opera.
(b) A dance production.
(c) A play.
(d) A musical.
4. What year did Daisy first go to Mobile?
5. When do Hoke and Boolie tell Daisy that her house has been sold?
(a) As soon as possible.
(b) As soon as the deal goes through.
(d) They don't; Florine tells her instead.
6. Why does Daisy become alarmed when she is home alone during the ice storm?
(a) Because she hears footsteps outside.
(b) Because her dog starts barking wildly.
(c) Because he home alarm keeps going off.
(d) Because she is afraid of the dark.
7. Why doesn't Boolie want to go to the banquet?
(a) Because he is sick.
(b) Because he already has plans.
(c) Because doing so may harm his business.
(d) Because he can't afford it.
8. How much money is Daisy's accident going to cost the insurance company?
9. How did Hoke react to the lunching he witnesses?
(a) He throws up.
(b) He gets very, very angry.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He faints.
10. What did Harold Stone do for a job?
(a) He was a teacher.
(b) He was a judge.
(c) He was an auto mechanic.
(d) He never really worked.
11. How often does Daisy visit the cemetery?
(a) Several times a month.
(b) Once a year.
(c) Once a month.
(d) Every day.
12. What is Daisy looking for when she becomes disoriented?
(a) Her handgun.
(b) Her students' papers.
(c) Her map of the New York subway.
(d) Her medical books.
13. From whom does Boolie win his award?
(a) The Atlanta City Council.
(b) The Atlanta Business Council.
(c) The Governor's Business Committee.
(d) His law firm.
14. Who ends up heading over to help when Daisy is disoriented?
(c) A neighbor.
15. What does Daisy's insurance have to do after she has her accident?
(a) Pay her a lot of money.
(c) Fix the car she totalled.
(d) Buy her a brand-new car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What church does Martin Luther King preach at?
2. Why doesn't Daisy want to park her car in the sun?
3. How old is Hoke when the play begins?
4. What gift does Boolie bring for the long trip his Mama is taking?
5. On what significant day does Daisy put flowers on Leo Bauer's grave?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)