1. In what year was Driving Miss Daisy originally performed?
2. In what year did Driving Miss Daisy win the Pulitzer Prize?
3. To whom is Driving Miss Daisy dedicated?
"Mama and Will."
4. How many weeks was the original production of Driving Miss Daisy supposed to run for?
5. Who is the author of Driving Miss Daisy?
6. In what city does most of Driving Miss Daisy take place?
7. In what year does the play begin?
8. In what year does the play end?
9. How old is Daisy when the play begins?
10. How old is Daisy when the play ends?
11. To whom is Daisy married to when the play begins?
No one; she is a widow.
This section contains 4,418 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)