|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Daisy demolish in her car accident?
(a) Her car.
(b) A freestanding tool shed.
(c) All of these answers are correct.
(d) A two-car garage.
2. Why does someone bomb Daisy's temple?
(a) They were trying to assassinate Hoke.
(b) They were trying to assassinate Daisy.
(c) They knew the president was visiting that day.
3. How long has Daisy known Idella?
(a) Since 1958.
(b) Since her son was in eighth grade.
(c) Since she was born.
(d) For only a few months.
4. How is the situation with the missing can of salmon resolved?
(a) Daisy decides not to confront Hoke so there's never a resolution.
(b) Hoke must replace it with two cans of salmon.
(c) Hoke brings a replacement can to Daisy.
(d) The cost of the salmon is deducted from Hoke's paycheck.
5. On what street did Daisy grow up?
(a) Oak Street.
(b) Euclid Street.
(c) Main Street.
(d) Forsyth Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item do Hoke and Daisy eat in the car during their long trip?
2. On her way to Christmas dinner, what does Daisy say Florine would die before doing?
3. What does Daisy give Hoke as a Christmas present?
4. To whom is Hoke's daughter married?
5. Who is the author of Driving Miss Daisy?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)