|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Hoke's childhood friend whose father was lynched?
2. What does Daisy's insurance have to do after she has her accident?
(a) Fix the car she totalled.
(b) Buy her a brand-new car.
(c) Pay her a lot of money.
3. Who is Sinclair Harris?
(a) Daisy's neighbor.
(b) Hoke's son.
(c) Boolie's cousin.
(d) Daisy's grandson from another marriage.
4. In what year does the play end?
(d) The reader never finds out.
5. What gift does Boolie bring for the long trip his Mama is taking?
(a) A journal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of ending does Driving Miss Daisy have?
2. When she becomes disoriented, what is causing Daisy to also become so distressed?
3. After speaking to Jeanette Harris, how much of a raise does Hoke get from Boolie?
4. Who is Jeanette Harris?
5. How does Boolie feel about his mother going to the banquet?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)