|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one thing Boolie says Daisy can't do to Hoke?
(a) Make him drive her to the bank.
(b) Yell at him.
(c) Fire him.
(d) Be mean to anyone.
2. What actually caused Daisy's car accident?
(a) No one really knows.
(b) She had a heart attack in the car.
(c) Bad weather.
(d) She put the car in reverse instead of drive.
3. Why does Hoke come over during the ice storm?
(a) Because he wants to make sure Daisy is okay.
(b) All of these answers are correct.
(c) Because he knows how to drive in the ice.
(d) Because he has to work that day.
4. When she begins to snap out of being disoriented, who does Daisy say is her best friend?
(b) Her rabbi.
5. Who is Old Man Freitag?
(a) Florine's grandfather.
(b) Florine's dog.
(c) Florine's father
(d) Florine's neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Boolie have?
2. Where has Daisy heard Martin Luther King preach?
3. How old is Boolie when the play begins?
4. What does Daisy think of the holiday lights Florine always puts up?
5. When was the first time Hoke ever left Georgia?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)