|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Boolie pocket while cleaning out his mother's house?
(a) Her jewelry.
(b) Her childhood doll.
(c) Her favorite doily.
(d) Her little leather phone book.
2. What kind of piece is Driving Miss Daisy?
(a) An opera.
(b) A play.
(c) A dance production.
(d) A musical.
3. How often does Daisy visit the cemetery?
(a) Once a year.
(b) Once a month.
(c) Every day.
(d) Several times a month.
4. What is Daisy supposed to be wearing when she first becomes disoriented?
(a) A housecoat.
(b) A robe only.
(c) Very warm clothes in the middle of summer.
5. Who does Hoke call when Daisy first becomes disoriented?
(c) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does the play end?
2. What is the motto of Boolie's business?
3. Who saved up money for Daisy to go to school?
4. While she is disoriented, why does Daisy become angry with Hoke?
5. How does Idella die?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)