|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jeanette Harris?
(a) Boolie's wife.
(b) Daisy's secret name.
(c) Boolie's daughter (now married).
(d) Sinclair Harris's wife.
2. How does Hoke get to visit Daisy once she no longer lives at home?
(a) Her new driver picks him up.
(b) By taxicab.
(c) He drives himself.
(d) He takes the bus.
3. From whom does Boolie win his award?
(a) The Atlanta City Council.
(b) The Atlanta Business Council.
(c) His law firm.
(d) The Governor's Business Committee.
4. What food item does Hoke feed Daisy in the final scene?
5. What was Harold Stone?
(a) Hoke's neighbor.
(b) Hoke's former employer.
(c) Boolie's father.
(d) Hoke's son who passed away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shortly after Hoke starts working for her, what does Daisy think Hoke has stolen?
2. What was Daisy's job before she retired?
3. How did Hoke react to the lunching he witnesses?
4. Who does Daisy accuse of doing everything wrong when she is disoriented?
5. What "loss" does Boolie talk about during the acceptance speech he gives when he wins his award?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)