|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first nice thing Boolie hears Daisy say about Hoke?
(a) She never says anything nice about him.
(b) That he's handy.
(c) That he's handsome.
(d) That he's a good driver.
2. What is particularly disturbing about the lynching that Hoke witnesses?
(a) That Hoke knew him personally.
(b) That the man is covered in flies.
(c) That Hoke had just talked to him the day before.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
3. What item is Boolie amazed Daisy didn't break in her car accident?
(a) Her glass cat figurine.
(b) Her fingernails.
(c) Her glasses.
(d) Her cane.
4. In what year was Driving Miss Daisy originally performed?
5. How many children does Boolie have?
Short Answer Questions
1. On her way to Christmas dinner, what does Daisy say Florine would die before doing?
2. To whom is Hoke's daughter married?
3. Who is Boolie's mother?
4. Before the accident, what kind of car did Daisy wish she were still driving?
5. How old is Daisy when the play ends?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)