|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the banquet that Daisy buys tickets to?
(a) The annual Kissimmee Banquet for Seniors.
(b) The UJA banquet.
(c) The McClatchey Annual Holiday Banquet.
(d) Boolie's office banquet; he makes her buy her own tickets.
2. Why does Daisy claim not to like air conditioning in the car?
(a) It costs too much money to run.
(b) It gives her a headache.
(c) It gives her a neckache.
(d) It's bad for the environment.
3. What kind of piece is Driving Miss Daisy?
(a) A musical.
(b) A play.
(c) A dance production.
(d) An opera.
4. Who is Jeanette Harris?
(a) Boolie's wife.
(b) Sinclair Harris's wife.
(c) Boolie's daughter (now married).
(d) Daisy's secret name.
5. Which family member of Hoke's is a college professor?
(a) His granddaughter.
(b) His sister.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Daisy accuse of doing everything wrong when she is disoriented?
2. Why does Daisy assume Hoke knows Martin Luther King?
3. How many children does Boolie have?
4. What shape is Boolie's award?
5. Where has Hoke heard Martin Luther King preach?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)