|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Boolie pay Hoke for?
(a) Until Daisy dies.
(b) The rest of his life.
(c) Until they can spend all of her money.
(d) Until the house deal goes through.
2. What does Daisy's insurance have to do after she has her accident?
(b) Fix the car she totalled.
(c) Pay her a lot of money.
(d) Buy her a brand-new car.
3. Why does Daisy think Hoke enjoys Christmas at Boolie and Florine's?
(a) Because he's the only Christian in attendance.
(b) Because he's never had Christmas before.
(c) Because he doesn't have his own family.
(d) Because he is greedy and hungry all the time.
4. How much money is Daisy's accident going to cost the insurance company?
5. What is Daisy looking for when she becomes disoriented?
(a) Her students' papers.
(b) Her medical books.
(c) Her map of the New York subway.
(d) Her handgun.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what significant day does Daisy put flowers on Leo Bauer's grave?
2. On her way to Christmas dinner, what does Daisy say Florine would die before doing?
3. Where does Hoke pick up Daisy from temple for the first time?
4. Who is the author of Driving Miss Daisy?
5. When she begins to snap out of being disoriented, who does Daisy say is her best friend?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)