|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hoke get information from the newspaper?
(a) He reads it.
(b) He has to get the newspaper in Spanish.
(c) He listens to others read it.
(d) He guesses what's happening from the pictures.
2. What shape is Boolie's award?
(a) A sparkling glass cube.
(b) A tall gold trophy.
(c) A shiny black vase.
(d) A large silver bowl.
3. On what street did Daisy grow up?
(a) Main Street.
(b) Forsyth Street.
(c) Euclid Street.
(d) Oak Street.
4. Who is Boolie's mother?
(a) Boolie is an orphan.
(c) The reader never finds out.
5. Why does Daisy think Hoke enjoys Christmas at Boolie and Florine's?
(a) Because he doesn't have his own family.
(b) Because he's never had Christmas before.
(c) Because he's the only Christian in attendance.
(d) Because he is greedy and hungry all the time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Hoke find the Bauer headstone?
2. How many weeks was the original production of Driving Miss Daisy supposed to run for?
3. What is the name of the power company Daisy thinks gets rich every Christmas?
4. What was Daisy's job before she retired?
5. Why does Daisy assume Hoke knows Martin Luther King?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)