|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does most of Driving Miss Daisy take place?
(a) Atlanta, Georgia.
(b) Birmingham, Alabama.
(c) Charleston, South Carolina.
(d) Kissimmee, Florida.
2. What is the name of the award that Boolie wins?
(a) Employee of the Month.
(b) Man of the Year.
(c) Salesman of the Decade.
(d) Manager of the Week.
3. How old is Daisy when the play begins?
4. In what year does the play begin?
(c) The reader never finds out.
5. What event is Daisy going to celebrate when she goes on her long trip?
(a) She's not going to celebrate a major event.
(b) Her uncle's ninetieth birthday.
(c) Her recovery from cancer.
(d) Her inheritance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Daisy assume Hoke knows Martin Luther King?
2. What is Daisy afraid of when she is disoriented?
3. How does Hoke report he is feeling during Daisy's disorientation?
4. How many weeks was the original production of Driving Miss Daisy supposed to run for?
5. From whom does Boolie win his award?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)