|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does Daisy visit the cemetery?
(a) Once a year.
(b) Every day.
(c) Several times a month.
(d) Once a month.
2. What does Daisy have to say about who can learn to read?
(a) That Hoke isn't smart enough to do it.
(b) That it is very difficult.
(c) That anyone can do it.
(d) That Hoke is too old to learn.
3. How does Hoke get to visit Daisy once she no longer lives at home?
(a) Her new driver picks him up.
(b) He takes the bus.
(c) He drives himself.
(d) By taxicab.
4. Who saved up money for Daisy to go to school?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Her children.
(c) Her sisters.
(d) Her mother.
5. What does Hoke's family member, who is a college professor, teach?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Daisy afraid of when she is disoriented?
2. On what street did Daisy grow up?
3. What company does Boolie work for?
4. Who does Hoke buy his own car from?
5. Who ends up heading over to help when Daisy is disoriented?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)