|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stage cue does Driving Miss Daisy frequently use to change scenes?
(a) A narrator.
(b) The lights going off and then on.
(d) A bell softly ringing.
2. How much did Jeanette Harris offer to pay Hoke for his services?
(a) Sixy-five dollars a week.
(b) Whatever he wanted.
(c) Five dollars a mile.
(d) Seventy-five dollars a week.
3. What does Daisy expect she'll be served for dinner when she arrives at her destination after her long trip?
(d) A fine glass of wine.
4. How old is Hoke when the play begins?
5. Who does Daisy blame her car accident on?
(a) The car.
(c) Her nosy neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hoke come over during the ice storm?
2. What does Daisy think Hoke witnessing the lynching has to do with her temple being bombed?
3. What holiday is it during the final scene of the play?
4. What "loss" does Boolie talk about during the acceptance speech he gives when he wins his award?
5. As Daisy and Hoke are about to enter Florine's house for Christmas, what does Daisy say she hopes she doesn't do?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)